• Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brietbart= racist, everyone knows that!

News to me... admittedly I haven't paid them much attention either.

Is there any validity to this? links/proof? I'm genuinely curious with zero background on it.

News to me... admittedly I haven't paid them much attention either.

Is there any validity to this? links/proof? I'm genuinely curious with zero background on it.

Sorry, I was joking.

Nah. 32 here, my brothers younger than me and all my friends and family that voted Trump don't see it as a relic of an old world. We simply Want an American made future built on nationalism instead of globalism.

I hope Austria opens its borders and you guys letting every single person you please and I hope the future for your country is just as bright as you hope it will be. For us here we loudly rejected the call and I'm very pleased for the future I see being built.

:iamwithstupid: Couldn't have said it better myself :icon_thumleft:

Fortis, what are the reports in Australia about the call with Trump about taking some refugees that Obama agreed to take? Here they are reporting that it was an argument with Trump but haven't seen details.

Sorry I have no idea.

Love this ole girl

https://youtu.be/u8viUl3ypHc

She is a strong assertive leader. Some of the parliamentary debates she has wiped the floor with that Corbyn.

Problem is she is too strong headed and I think the Brexit will not be a time where she can shine.

It will then come to the next election and the tories will suffer a defeat, Corbyn (think Bernie Sanders) will come to power and omg that will be a shit show.

She is a strong assertive leader. Some of the parliamentary debates she has wiped the floor with that Corbyn.

Problem is she is too strong headed and I think the Brexit will not be a time where she can shine.

It will then come to the next election and the tories will suffer a defeat, Corbyn (think Bernie Sanders) will come to power and omg that will be a shit show.

The balls on her! BRAVO!

Yesterday Trump went to privately visit the family of the dead seal from the recent raid in Yemen. Which is great, however, the narcist couldn't help tooting his own horn at the prime time swearing in of Tillerson last night. At the prayer breakfast, Trump brings up the declining ratings of the Apprentice. Insulting Australia...really? This behauvior is not normal.

For Trump it is. But we just had eight years of a hard narcissist in Obama. If I have to choose a narcissist who is very pro-America versus one that was at best ambivalent about America, I'll go with the former.

Washington wondering why two secret service managers at the White House were fired.

I bet I know why....

I have a feeling the only reason Trump is attacking the current Apprentice host Arnold is to raise ratings of that show.