Gallardo bought without PPI - look what happened

I thought you lived in Hawaii, Doc? Isn't that paradise?

It is if you're on the other side of Oahu. I'm debating where I want to live one day. Stuck between Lanikai, Hawaii or LA. I visited LA earlier this year and it was an absolutely incredible experience. It left me knowing what I want in life. I actually moved to South Dakota recently for work. I want to go back to Hawaii so bad. I used to hate it, but where I lived really sucked. If you go to North shore and other spots, it's paradise.

Wait... and you don't think LA has just as much of a homeless problem as SD?

Have you priced the real cost of living here? Fully accounted for taxation at all levels (including corp)? CA is literally the least business friendly state in the entire country.

CA really is one of Salamones chicks... except now shes 51, the 3rd botched tit job has them looking like cookie monsters eyes, 34 years of sun exposure in (at best) a bikini has her skin resembling a discarded leather saddle, and shes been fucked in the ass with a magnum of cristal so many times she has to consciously clench to keep from dropping road apples like the Budweiser Clydesdales.

You think back to her glory days when she was young and ripe and it was all worth it. Now you get the ever increasing bills and realize you should have gotten out 10 years ago.

If you have a really big wallet the super hot 18yr old is still to be found, but no matter where you go her coked out white trash cousins are always there.

I literally LOL'ed! :lol2:

I know LA has a homeless problem, but I saw it really bad in San Diego recently in areas it shouldn't and had never been a problem in.

I totally understand what you're getting at though. To live there I'm going to need a lot of dough, and I hope I can get there one way or another.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you priced the real cost of living here? Fully accounted for taxation at all levels (including corp)? CA is literally the least business friendly state in the entire country.

CA really is one of Salamones chicks... except now shes 51, the 3rd botched tit job has them looking like cookie monsters eyes, 34 years of sun exposure in (at best) a bikini has her skin resembling a discarded leather saddle, and shes been fucked in the ass with a magnum of cristal so many times she has to consciously clench to keep from dropping road apples like the Budweiser Clydesdales.

You think back to her glory days when she was young and ripe and it was all worth it. Now you get the ever increasing bills and realize you should have gotten out 10 years ago.

If you have a really big wallet the super hot 18yr old is still to be found, but no matter where you go her coked out white trash cousins are always there.

Word by word, like a Picasso painting, I saw.

You really ran with that metaphor! :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, living here seeing how foreigners have really found L.A. to be their second home, my entire business now is really dealing with a lot of new the city money.

Selling apartment buildings here to locals is not common anymore. What a change from 10 years ago even. The homeless problem downtown though is completely getting out of hand, and every freeway overpass has groups of them living in bunches now. It's really sad to see and needs to be addressed ASAP.

Nothing will replace being sandwiches between the beach and the mountains during each one's best seasons though!

Besides traffic and taxes? Arent those pretty big ticket items? Ill add moronic state government and generally the people.

True, but if i remember correctly years back, weren't you excited to finally be able and make the big move to california permanently? Is Arizona that much better? (I love az, but never stayed long term)

Besides traffic and taxes? Arent those pretty big ticket items? Ill add moronic state government and generally the people.

Perspective I guess. Traffic and taxes are horrendous north of the border as well.

Holy hell that was hysterical. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Emanon, I have to give you props man. Your posts are always a great read (be it comedy like this or when you are contributing to the various discussions or debates around here). You have become someone I always look forward to reading replies from.

Thanks for making LP even better. :icon_thumleft:

Today I learned that Lambopower will pretty much know everything about every car ever that is a Lamborghini.

Most but not every. Many buyers that buy these cars don't bother getting on car sites for obvious reasons. I personally know older cars that were bought new that never

hit this site. The ones that have several owners do make this site however.

:lol2: :lol2:

Holy hell that was hysterical. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Emanon, I have to give you props man. Your posts are always a great read (be it comedy like this or when you are contributing to the various discussions or debates around here). You have become someone I always look forward to reading replies from.

Thanks for making LP even better. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

emanon is the man, I love reading his posts :icon_thumleft:

I've only been to SF in Cali, but I had to notice there was just a different feeling when I was there - a kind of 'relax, look how beautiful life is, enjoy yourself.' Of course there was the issue of 1 br apartment in oakland going for $400k and the homeless and college kids but anyway, just a cool vibe at that place. Got a bit of that in Vancouver too, but less.

• 2 weeks later...

L-O-L