SV-N-IT

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where is JOSE going to go?

Jose looks like it is not going to hit the US mainland, rather it is going to head north into the open sea.

Jose looks like it is not going to hit the US mainland, rather it is going to head north into the open sea.

See, the wall is working! :eusa_dance:

Looks like I'm going to take this one for you south Florida guys. Looks like landfall could be right here in Sarasota.

Looks grim. I have a dear friends in Sarasota. They didn't evacuate since the storm was supposed to hit the eastside of FL. Now it's too late.

What's the most fucked up. The FL governor is a climate change denier in the state most likely to affected by climate change.

Looks like I'm going to take this one for you south Florida guys. Looks like landfall could be right here in Sarasota.

Hope all goes well Chad. Hope your family and that beautiful house on Sarasota Bay stay safe. My heart hurts for everyone in that area. My Siesta Key will never be the same after this weekend. ☹ All my best...Toby

Hope all goes well Chad. Hope your family and that beautiful house on Sarasota Bay stay safe. My heart hurts for everyone in that area. My Siesta Key will never be the same after this weekend. ☹ All my best...Toby

Thanks Tobes.

Interesting how it just ran directly over the keys with a high wind mark of 94 yet they call it a 130mph Cat 4.

It is big though. It's a long way away from Miami and they are still getting serious wind. Hope you guys are ok.

Hopefully it hits land soon and weakens rather than keep ingesting that warm gulf stimulant.

Left Miami for Orlando to get away from this bitch (almost went to Naples/Marco-thank god I didn't!), and it hit us as a Cat 1. Looks like Miami got it worse. Heading home today and will see how my home fared through the storm.

We did well in Sarasota. It stayed just far enough east. Never got a surge worth discussing.

Except for the direct hits, I think the Miami area might have gotten it the worst.

It's a big bitch, still windy here.

Found this guy posting live in Sarasota as I type this. Light damage considering what could have happened. Now the clean up and restoration of power begins.

https://www.facebook.com/warpthompson/video...e=2&theater

Another guy posting live in the Sarasota area. Not much damage at all...

https://www.facebook.com/ehiggins3rd/videos...e=2&theater

Any more updates from anyone else down there? Hope everyone is ok. Anyone heard from abolfaz?

Got word yesterday that my place in Delray Beach was untouched and looks like the surrounding area held up pretty well, I was worried about living in a war torn zone for the next year or so.

Electricity is off so will not be making the trip down until that is restored.

Wishing everyone else the same luck that I had.

Ugh. I had to deal with Irma in Puerto Rico, Provo, then again in Florida. Story and pics to follow once I have a decent connection.

Ugh. I had to deal with Irma in Puerto Rico, Provo, then again in Florida. Story and pics to follow once I have a decent connection.

Hope everything is ok. Glad to hear from you.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: this was rough, but I still think it could have been a lot worse. I feel horrible for the people in the keys :(

they really need help right now.

newer construction, impact windows, and a entire home generator are musts for living in south florida. no more screwing around lol

trying to give back.. even though this will barely make a dent.

post-2228-1505409033_thumb.jpg