Hovik

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats a beating?

If that was my car I'd be screwed for what I would do to him especially if that is considered a beating.... :aiwebs_002:

thats a beating?

If that was my car I'd be screwed for what I would do to him especially if that is considered a beating.... :aiwebs_002:

Problem is (and I share your feelings) if you did what you want to do to him, the car would become his car at the end of the day, especially in SF.

I'm impressed with the flexibility of the windscreen,

Problem is (and I share your feelings) if you did what you want to do to him, the car would become his car at the end of the day, especially in SF.

I'm impressed with the flexibility of the windscreen,

Agreed. Totally not with it

Singapore handles it properly, they have a nice deterrent for the scumbags such as the SV jumper.

"Upon conviction, the penalty is a fine not exceeding S$2,000 or imprisonment not exceeding three years, and also corporal punishment of not less than three strokes and not more than eight strokes of the cane."

I love the last bit, those scumbags need to be caned, no two ways about it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandalism_Act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJlBT0-CU9c

I would love to see laws similar to what they have in Singapore but it's not going to happen because unfortunately around here you're surrounded by individuals who make scumbags the victim and those who are perceived to be rich evil.

I would love to see laws similar to what they have in Singapore but it's not going to happen because unfortunately around here you're surrounded by individuals who make scumbags the victim and those who are perceived to be rich evil.

I live in a similar environment so I feel your pain, thanks God for the private sector :icon_mrgreen:

I thought you guys had guns over there :icon_mrgreen:

In Cali, unlike Georgia, they would frown on shooting someone in the back while they were running away from you. LOL

its depressing that society has come to the point where everyone wouldn't turn their head and let this guy get his skull crushed for doing this. To simply fcuk up someone's property because they are "rich" is disgusting. Its amazing what a bunch of complete an total fcuking losers the MAJORITY of society has become..... It was much better when these bitter little unaccomplished pricks just kept to themselves in their basement instead of banding together through social media and starting to think this behavior is acceptable on any level.

On another note, I was also wondering if that maybe was LV Eric in the video as I believe he has the Same SV and that guy in the video looks pretty big.

Too bad he didn't clothesline him and knock him out. The end is the best when he is fine then all of a sudden is "knocked out"

I was hoping he would have tripped on the wing.

Yes... Dragged by bus for a few blocks, rolls free then is run over properly by ANOTHER bus coming the other way. Hopefully all this will be captured by fascinated onlookers and put on Instacrap. Excellent.

i truly agree with you. i mean that whole heartedly.

if the lambo owner is on here- you let all of us down by not handling that dude the proper way- should have defended yourself better and fcuk that bitch up.

Why was he parked in the middle of the road and out of his car?

I'm guessing this wasn't d-bags first assault on the car, and owner got out to see WTF his issue was.

I'm guessing this wasn't d-bags first assault on the car, and owner got out to see WTF his issue was.

What I was speculating, but wasn't sure if someone knew for sure.

On another note, I was also wondering if that maybe was LV Eric in the video as I believe he has the Same SV and that guy in the video looks pretty big.

I'm in Tokyo right now. Same car tho.

And as mentioned he was wearing shoes, I'd never do that!!

Good lookin out :)

Thx

Eric