Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Not a fan, at least based on the photos. Looks like a Bentayga with a Phantom front graphed onto it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like 2 infant lego bricks stuck together. Saw one several months ago in Malibu testing on PCH in camo. The ugliest car I have seen in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vulgar

 

In that red or orange looks like a two story brick house on wheels, the darker color makes it look a lot better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fcuking brilliant. As big as a navigator but seats 4.

 

I’m surprised it’s getting so much hate.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one ugly uninspired vehicle that will sell like hot cakes to its captive market , rappers and Arab sheiks . It should take over the spotlight outside of harrods which seems to be show off central for London .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fcuking brilliant. As big as a navigator but seats 4.

 

I’m surprised it’s getting so much hate.

 

You can have 5 seats option looking at the pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This one ugly uninspired vehicle that will sell like hot cakes to its captive market , rappers and Arab sheiks . It should take over the spotlight outside of harrods which seems to be show off central for London .

:iamwithstupid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is the Bugatti SUV coming?

 

That and the Ferrari are all that's missing from completing the SUV landscape.

 

Unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When is the Bugatti SUV coming?

 

That and the Ferrari are all that's missing from completing the SUV landscape.

 

Unreal.

 

Ferrari 2019

BUGATTI no SUV yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferrari 2019

BUGATTI no SUV yet.

 

Not yet but a 2nd model will be coming. ;)

 

Interestingly enough, I've asked a few architects and they all said they like the Cullinan's proportions; but the front of the car does not blend well with the rest of it. Would be interesting to hear from members here who are architects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not yet but a 2nd model will be coming. ;)

 

Interestingly enough, I've asked a few architects and they all said they like the Cullinan's proportions; but the front of the car does not blend well with the rest of it. Would be interesting to hear from members here who are architects.

 

It will be very interesting to see what BUGATTI will come up with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I'm not a buyer, it looks sweet and comfortable. I can imagine those who want these feel this is exactly what they are looking for. Had I the space and desire for a super luxury SUV over a performer ala the Urus, the Rolls would be my pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Destructo said:

While I'm not a buyer, it looks sweet and comfortable. I can imagine those who want these feel this is exactly what they are looking for. Had I the space and desire for a super luxury SUV over a performer ala the Urus, the Rolls would be my pick. 

Agree  - have First Edition G63 order but after driving Culligan it's far more special for me and the passengers. 

RR is the luxury beast - opening suicide door lowering electric tables controls on the rear seats hit the electric door closer turn her on and silence.

Best factory stereo I have heard it's like a home theater add heat / cool with incredible massage seating. 

Mine is blacked out but for a few parts which tones it down most have no clue and those that do stare. 

Cullinan is levels above the Bentayga V12 and that's no slouch - perfect his and hers combination for practical luxury you can not beat an SUV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Agree  - have First Edition G63 order but after driving Culligan it's far more special for me and the passengers. 

RR is the luxury beast - opening suicide door lowering electric tables controls on the rear seats hit the electric door closer turn her on and silence.

Best factory stereo I have heard it's like a home theater add heat / cool with incredible massage seating. 

Mine is blacked out but for a few parts which tones it down most have no clue and those that do stare. 

Cullinan is levels above the Bentayga V12 and that's no slouch - perfect his and hers combination for practical luxury you can not beat an SUV. 

2

 

The G63 is no slouch either, but having one of those in the garage would be quite a statement. However, the Rolls is on another level. 

I've always looked at it as a Bentley or Rolls Royce. And while Bentley makes some wonderful cars, they have rarely piqued my interest as a Rolls can and does. By comparison, Bentley has always been a more bland luxury. That being said, I don't think they are bad, or subpar; for my tastes and expectations, I'd roll in the Rolls Royce across the board any day of the week.

Post some pictures of yours, I'd love to see a blacked out version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Destructo said:

 

The G63 is no slouch either, but having one of those in the garage would be quite a statement. However, the Rolls is on another level. 

I've always looked at it as a Bentley or Rolls Royce. And while Bentley makes some wonderful cars, they have rarely piqued my interest as a Rolls can and does. By comparison, Bentley has always been a more bland luxury. That being said, I don't think they are bad, or subpar; for my tastes and expectations, I'd roll in the Rolls Royce across the board any day of the week.

Post some pictures of yours, I'd love to see a blacked out version.

You gotta drive the Bentley V12 - I bought it at the URUS unveiling for my wife never drove it. It's incredibly fast luxurious great fit and finish only downside is the steel brakes. The workmanship that goes into these cars is truly incredible. 

 

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

You gotta drive the Bentley V12 - I bought it at the URUS unveiling for my wife never drove it. It's incredibly fast luxurious great fit and finish only downside is the steel brakes. The workmanship that goes into these cars is truly incredible. 

 

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

 

Henry Ford would be proud! That looks sharp! I would be curious to see how it would change if the grill was blacked out as well, maybe too far, but it looks incredible.

I wouldn't turn my nose at driving either, the Bentley has its place, and rightfully so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful SUV Nuvolari!!

I drove one this week and the fit and finish is unmatched.  Like Nuvo said the sound system is hands down the best in the world in a vehicle it blew me away.  The Bentley is the much sportier of the two and the RR is just pure luxury.  It definitely makes a statement and turns heads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 4:51 PM, CallMeJarob said:

Beautiful SUV Nuvolari!!

I drove one this week and the fit and finish is unmatched.  Like Nuvo said the sound system is hands down the best in the world in a vehicle it blew me away.  The Bentley is the much sportier of the two and the RR is just pure luxury.  It definitely makes a statement and turns heads!

Thanks guys. Jarob until you experience one there are no words as you found out. 

Cullinan after a long weekend is my new favorite - normally would grab the FF or F350 dually but after this weekend letting the FF go and maybe the dually too. 

Ran errands loaded it up without a care in the world but for ruining the deep pile floor mats which will be replaced with utility mats. 

From the outside looking in RR seemed too showy but with the SUV it's the best of all worlds. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Loading...
Sign in to follow this