Aventador SV tester spotted on the 'Ring'

Destructo

looks way too low to the ground to me

Wonder if they'll go 750hp, with far improved aero. Seems to me they are shying away from the HP wars. In all honesty, it's more of a gentleman's approach to make the car maximize it's potential through design and aero that just giving it gobs more hp. But who knows.

Let the speculation begin!

looks way too low to the ground to me

Well looks like he is loaded into the corner through the exit, center locks are HOT!

the wheels look like those from the Aventador J, minus most of the carbon fibre "fins" on them, bar one.

Man those wheels look sweet! I doubt this is all it will look like, if I remember correctly when they were testing the Murci SV it look like just another LP640. Does anyone know what the clear lip on the wing is all about? Perhaps they won't be offering a small wing and a big wing like that last SV.

They are obviously just testing the wheels and possibly other things that we can't see. That is not the SV.

Like you would know or have any inside information! Kris, sit back and let the people in the know say whats up.

BTW - your a ROCK STAR! :turboalex:

Aren't centerlock wheels illegal in North America?

No. There are a few cars with then like 997.2 gt3, 997 turbo s, etc.

i would rather they not go to CL wheels. it's just a big pain in the ass and not worth it IMO. if you go to rennlist many porsche GT car owners would rather not have the CL wheels. it looks great in the beginning but terribly limits what you can do with the car if you don't have the tools to remove the center lock.

and while you may have the breaker bar, it's still not as simple since there are other mechanical procedures that need to be followed to properly remove and reinstall the centerlock.

i say just stay with the 5 bolt pattern.

1027763[/url]']

i would rather they not go to CL wheels. it's just a big pain in the ass and not worth it IMO. if you go to rennlist many porsche GT car owners would rather not have the CL wheels. it looks great in the beginning but terribly limits what you can do with the car if you don't have the tools to remove the center lock.

and while you may have the breaker bar, it's still not as simple since there are other mechanical procedures that need to be followed to properly remove and reinstall the centerlock.

Agree. Not to mention the cl wheel recall on gt3. Also, wheel options are very limited

Now this looks good with those wheels! Probably just testing some SV parts, like engine wing, wheels, etc..

SV came out when in the product cycle? This will not be it but more likely early testing rounds for the facelift, I am thinking like the Murcie to the LP640 kind of step.

+1

But CL wheels do look nice until you realise that on street cars/amateur track cars it's just bling that has no gains but many pains.

And what mechanical procedure might that be lol ? It is actually very simple and fast, that is why it is used in racing.