Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?
looney
post Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Post #581

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 7,351

QUOTE (Redlambo @ Dec 18 2017, 09:01 AM) *
Possibly the remaining ones will survive to facilitate ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD? They are non-traceable correct?

That is in fact one of the biggest misconceptions about Crypto, and is spruiked by the media, but once you look into it, it's actually more transparent and easier to trace than FIAT cash is. In fact you can trace every bitcoin and all of its movement since inception. Sure you can use mixers and stuff, but then people can money launder with FIAT as well.

there are privacy coins such as Dash and Monero, and there will always be a call for them, and I'm long on Monero I think it will be the long term leader in this field. however blockchain based cyrpto currencies are actually easily traced if you know what you're doing. In fact if a government wanted to really control the financial supply they would convert their entire fiat currency system to a ledger based digital system, because they could monitor every last cent, who has it, what it's spent on and whether you've paid taxes etc. The fear at the moment for governments is that BTC ETC etc are all decentralised and they cannot control them, and they currently do not have the expertise and skills to properly track it, but rest assured this will come.

Money will be made, the question is at who's expense? Is there a bigger picture?

I guess this is true globalisation in effect. There is a true demand and supply arrangement. It's not controlled or manipulated by the government's of the world, it is genuinely a 100% market driven capitalist tool. No doubt some will lose money, some will make money, but it's completely market driven and 100% by the choice of the participants.

THIS COUNTRY HAS A AN OPIATE PROBLEM, HEROIN PROBLEM, A METHAMPHETAMINE PROBLEM. Question where did all this shit creep up from? I guess it is from all the ones that love the good old USA! I mean we are the best correct?

i wont enter into political discussion, I love the USA and travel there at least every 18 month's, however every time i go, i become more disillusioned by it, with the homelesness, crime, health care issues, and overall quality of life seemingly decreasing every time i go. I'm very lucky to live in Australia, which despite some of it's short comings and potential for things to go downhill here too (as they currently are) it's good to be a little bit isolated, and to be in a country nobody thinks about and most people dont even know where it is.

For the record I was very late to the party, have been watching it for years, but only dove in properly some months ago. I'm not in it for gains, but as someone mentioned above, to simply not be left behind. and I put less than 1% of my investment portfolio in at the time and pulled out my seed capital when it did over 100% gain. so zero risk held here, I just am a proponent of what it can be biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MrDoctor
post Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Post #582

Member No.: 9,711

What if China, Russia, decided to pull out, all that US money gone, just like that, out of the/our economy. Seems like a what if, but you never know.

Net neutrality, BTC futures/options, seem to make more sense now.
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Post #583

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

Thoughts on XRP?

--------------------

87 Countach QV
98 Diablo SV Monterey Edition
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Post #584

Jedi Ninja

Member No.: 8,919

QUOTE (MrDoctor @ Dec 17 2017, 04:47 PM) *
What if China, Russia, decided to pull out, all that US money gone, just like that, out of the/our economy. Seems like a what if, but you never know.

Net neutrality, BTC futures/options, seem to make more sense now.

I'd see it going the other way if anything. If the cyrpto game is a scam. I could see it being a US based one designed to topple the economies of other countries, especially since china is becoming a quick growing economic rivals.

But in any case, who cares? We've all blown money on stupid stuff. I've had a night where I blew $300 on tacos alone, but if I can put that into a cypto coin and make $$$ back, why the hell not?

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
jtrump
post Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Post #585

Member No.: 7,442

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Dec 17 2017, 07:27 PM) *
But in any case, who cares? We've all blown money on stupid stuff. I've had a night where I blew $300 on tacos alone, but if I can put that into a cypto coin and make $$$ back, why the hell not?

Exactly my thoughts
+Quote Post
looney
post Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Post #586

Member No.: 7,351

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Dec 18 2017, 12:27 PM) *
I've had a night where I blew $300 on tacos alone,

Say what ??
+Quote Post
IanMan
post Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Post #587

Formerly Doc K

Member No.: 210,225

QUOTE (looney @ Dec 17 2017, 08:09 PM) *
Say what ??

Visit LA and you’ll see how we party in the US. 😜😎

--------------------

QUOTE (capt_chaos @ May 19 2017, 12:59 PM) *
That said I seen some pictures of people on this website and they do not look like they have evolved properly.
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Post #588

Jedi Ninja

Member No.: 8,919

QUOTE (jtrump @ Dec 17 2017, 07:09 PM) *
Exactly my thoughts

icon_thumleft.gif

QUOTE (looney @ Dec 17 2017, 07:09 PM) *
Say what ??

lol.gif That was a crazy night, wound up at a restaurant/bar/lounge that has amazing tacos. Me and 3 friends where ravenously hungry and just kept ordering...the tacos are about $12 for 2 while delicious aren't that big. Anywho you can guess how out of hand that got. Also wound up parting with the bar manager and bar tenders and having some sneaky cougar try to shanghai my friend and me into paying for her drinks, only to have the bartender call her out, her cuss us out and call us "classless scoundrels," and then security had to shuffler her off. What a time to be alive eusa_dance.gif

At least that was fun...I've had some supposed business deals that fell through over dinner that cost me $100 salads or $180 burgers. Another member here has an infamous $1,700 bottle of water story. My personal worst was a $1,500 class of cranberry juice.

QUOTE (IanMan @ Dec 17 2017, 07:10 PM) *
Visit LA and you’ll see how we party in the US. 😜😎

Yup...I can give you a first hand guide to fun insanity, as can some of the other's here in LA can eusa_dance.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 28 29 30
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Matt33

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 12:59 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag