Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

So I was just thinking, but that statement about how a wealthy person can have "More money than God," actually could have an element of truth to it. In fact, we probably all technically have more money than God. Because when you think about it, why would God need any money? He created the whole universe. If he wants a Lambo, he just gives a nod and it appears for him I'm sure. If he wants a yacht, same thing.

Thumbs%20up%20read%20desc%20post%20a%20comment%20with%20all%20the_4042e9_5201384.gif

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol2: Nope, not a member of Reddit :)

Well, you should try it, it's the greatest thing on the internet to exist.

This weather has me going...

DentalUnimportantBats.gif

Why did everyone stop moving?

iZhv8hF.gif

During an interview, the CEO for Tinder for some reason decided to discuss his taste in women and after mentioning he had been hit on by models but tended to choose girls his friends found ugly because he was drawn to intellectuals. He finished with a quote along the lines of "there's a name for men who prefer intellectual women. I think it's 'sodomy'?"

Wow! Lol

Was a risky click. Still laughed.

Good point. Updated the post.

Mark Cuban drops the F-BOMB at a celebrity gaming tournament and fined $15k for it... check out his PRICELESS reaction to the fine!

That guy literally has fcuk you money.

So I was just thinking, but that statement about how a wealthy person can have "More money than God," actually could have an element of truth to it. In fact, we probably all technically have more money than God. Because when you think about it, why would God need any money? He created the whole universe. If he wants a Lambo, he just gives a nod and it appears for him I'm sure. If he wants a yacht, same thing.

or 70 hot virgins for that matter.. Nod, done.

Not sure if better suited for the DAMN thread or this thread, but I figured it's more an LOL video. Anyway, this video was apparently so controversial that Youtube and Facebook both removed it, Youtube saying that it was "hate speech" and Facebook saying it violated their terms of service. IMO, saying it is hate speech is absolute bull, offensive speech is among the most important speech to be protected. Youtube and Facebook chickened out IMO. You have to go to the guy's website to watch it, so here:

Gender Equality

I'm neck deep in elementary school age kid problems, and the direction of our society is depressing if they are any reflection of it. I never paid much attention to the movements in the 70s, but they got what they wanted, that's for sure. Now, men are becoming women and women are becoming men. Girls kill bugs and boys pull hair. And women are getting pissed off when men don't act like men, and I'm halfway through my second facepalm.

American kids are so confused and utterly screwed up, and our non-offensive universal equality world is driving them further down the drain. My generation was probably among the first to start getting confused from the 70s. We've got 7 and 8yo's that have already mastered their flaming birdcage homosexual personas because that's ok -- a purely learned behavior framed as genetic in order to be socially acceptable. I've got some titanic middle-eastern girl beating on my boy who is half her size every day and the school is likely powerless to take any decisive action because they'll just end up defending themselves from accusations of hating Muslims. For FCK'S SAKE, PEOPLE. Whenever this planet stops because Transamera wants off, I'm going with him.

:iamwithstupid: Hilarious that enough folks found that SO offensive it had to be removed. WAY too much truth going on there. I think there may be a sea change coming....

It is the default of the political left to assume any bad act is the result of conservatives, including the awful tragedy in California. Read the full story

:iamwithstupid: Hilarious that enough folks found that SO offensive it had to be removed. WAY too much truth going on there. I think there may be a sea change coming....

It is the default of the political left to assume any bad act is the result of conservatives, including the awful tragedy in California. Read the full story

It's laughable to me how many "open-minded" people are only open-minded about things they already like.