• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is the corporate sponsorship, next big thing. LOL

comments are awesome:

DrzauisDrzauis 8 hours ago 8

Do a barrel roll

@DrzauisDrzauis I don't know if Marc can do that move, but all of the best whitewater canoeists can roll a canoe. They need to learn that so they don't get trapped in a "hole" in the rapids. Of course, you have to get out and dump the water out when you're done. Not like in a kayak where you have a full skirt that keeps most of the water out.

Battenkiller

Well Rob, you have a new Guiness record to go and crush.

If the dude in this video is the record holder for whatever the hell it is he just did, go and kick his ass too like the golfing douchebag.

This might just be the silliest fcuking thing ive ever seen. Freestyle canoeing

I can't help myself, there is just too much entertainment value to be had with this canoe thing.

I'm going to find where they do it and make a complete spectacle of myself for the enjoyment of myself. I'll get out on the canoe and my soundtrack will be NWO by Ministry.

Then I'll rip my shirt and shorts off and only be wearing a leather and studded jock. I'll just start thrashing around in the canoe and smashing the water with the oar, swiss cheesetting on myself and rocking the canoe around.

Near the end I'll row out far and then row towards the shore as quick as I can. When I get close, I'll throw the oar towards the crowd to see them all scatter and as the canoe rides up onto the shore, I'll jump out onto land, throw my arms high in the air and spread my legs one in front of the other and yell "YEAH...BITCHES!!!!!", and just stand there still, waiting for some applause.

The longer it goes without applause, the longer I'll wait.

It will be all kinds of awkward.

Yes, I have considered if the canoe tips and I fall out when I am jumping out, perhaps I fall and cut myself open on a rock or something? That would be even funnier, and I'd still give my grand finale.

I can't help myself, there is just too much entertainment value to be had with this canoe thing.

I'm going to find where they do it and make a complete spectacle of myself for the enjoyment of myself. I'll get out on the canoe and my soundtrack will be NWO by Ministry.

Then I'll rip my shirt and shorts off and only be wearing a leather and studded jock. I'll just start thrashing around in the canoe and smashing the water with the oar, swiss cheesetting on myself and rocking the canoe around.

Near the end I'll row out far and then row towards the shore as quick as I can. When I get close, I'll throw the oar towards the crowd to see them all scatter and as the canoe rides up onto the shore, I'll jump out onto land, throw my arms high in the air and spread my legs one in front of the other and yell "YEAH...BITCHES!!!!!", and just stand there still, waiting for some applause.

The longer it goes without applause, the longer I'll wait.

It will be all kinds of awkward.

Yes, I have considered if the canoe tips and I fall out when I am jumping out, perhaps I fall and cut myself open on a rock or something? That would be even funnier, and I'd still give my grand finale.

Please be sure to post the date and time of your appearance. I will bring the popcorn.

I'm telling you guys, freestyle cannoeing is the wave of the future. Sponsorships are next.... Then it'll be synchronized cannoeing!

Please be sure to post the date and time of your appearance. I will bring the popcorn.

I'd let everyone know for sure but you would have to promise not to cheer.

I would want it to be as awkward as possible or else it wouldn't be as fun.

OMG. The freestyle canoeing thing is hilarious.

bVfOC.gif

Anyone else in here besides myself that hates Dubstep? I always think, "Yeah, i'll give it a chance." Then as SOON as i hear it. Nope, I hate it, more than before even.

Anyone else in here besides myself that hates Dubstep? I always think, "Yeah, i'll give it a chance." Then as SOON as i hear it. Nope, I hate it, more than before even.

You're not the only one...

It was underground music so you don't have to like it. No one is forcing it upon you. :)

And saying you hate the music is ridiculous, there are good tracks out there that I know you will like. I listen to everything except most of the commercial rubbish.

It was underground music so you don't have to like it. No one is forcing it upon you. :)

No shit Sherlock. I thought everyone who "disliked strongly" a certain type of music had it force fed into there ears 24/7 until they like it. But you tell me they aren't? Go figure ;)

You're not the only one...

+4,000,000

+4,000,000

I have listened to enough of it to realize it is not my cup of tea. I like melodic progression not hearing transformers have sex

Guest Rob Burgundy
I wonder what they where looking at 7IgWM.gif

Probably an avocado