Haters

Luxeous

Resentment of success or wealth is rampant and unfortunate...its also infuriating when someone makes up for there shortcomings by F***ing with personal property.

Something Exotic or even just nice car owners need to remember despite this is to as good an ambassador as possible for all exotic owners...these ignorant pricks dont need fuel for there fires. I always try be as modest and pleasant as possible when someone approaches/compliments me on my car, and luckily I personally have never had any problems. (not saying this is why any of you do).

I do remember one sunday i was just sitting in traffic with my girlfriend in my NSX and a SLR cruised by my right side and turned right into the same neighborhood i was heading to...so as the SLR pulled into a parking lot at a business I followed him in (in my neck of the woods and SLR is a very rare sighting, the first i'd ever seen in real life and i wanted a closer look). I pulled in and parked several spaces away and my GF and I got out and walked over as the SLR driver was just closing his door. Now I am alway very respectful of other people/there cars, I keep my hands behind my back while looking and all that...and at this point i was still just walking over...i hadnt even begun to look at the car...just as the SLR driver turned to walk away i said "I'm sure you get this all the time...but that is such a beautiful car you've got"...all he had to do was say thanks and keep walking...but he didnt say anything, he just looked at me with this snobby disgusted look on his face, one that said why are you even talking to me you little shit, and walked off. I've never forgotten what an example of how i dont want to react to people that was. It would'nt surprise me at all if i acted that way to someone that i'd return to find my car keyed. Kudo's to everyone to does there part to make exotic car owners look good...i'm sure one good experience from someone who stayed and chatted, let there kid sit in it or was just nice could cement someones outlook on all of us for a long time.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things that occurs while I get hated every fcuking time I take my car out....

Thats really sad to look at. I had someone throw an egg on my hot engine bonet during my WRX days. I had a tough time getting it out since the bonet was bloody warm. I dont undertand these people really.

Someone threw an egg at my wife's range rover and it chipped the paint in several places. Not like flake chip but like a rock chip mark(s). The following day at school my son overheard kids saying they were egging cars outside of Glenn Aire (the neighborhood near ours which we have to past) and apparently it was those little bastards. I've been hit a snowball several times on the same turn.

Kids just think it is a fun thing to do but little do they know they are hurting a cars value, denting it, chipping it, and even causing the paint or whatever to fade as well.

Speaking of fading my good friend's son and his buddy egged a brick house and the eggs ended up staining the entire exterior where hit. The man who owned the house got their license plate and they ended up in court with what I believe was like $9,000+ each with fines........

This thread was a great read haha

Iv had footprints on my car before...front bumper, hood, windscreen, roof, rear windscreen and spoiler! This was in my drive in the middle of the day :(

If i ever get the "How much does it cost" question i just usually say "Enough" apart from that most comments are compliments

I agree with always trying to be modest when approached. Some people

I think are just expecting the owner of an expensive car to be a stuck up

yuppie prick, and are surprised when you're not. I couldn't believe how nice

the first Lambo owners I met were. So far nice F-guys too.

Remember though, the best revenge is living well.

Oh, this happened while I was driving, almost went off the road cuz of the loud bang, I still thank God I don't know who did this!

Boy, Sweden has changed !! In the early 70's that would never happen.

The Walmart in Palm Beach has a valet so you don't count.

Publix actually has valet parking here.

Thats only because 99% of Palm Beach citizens are too old to make it from the parking lot to the front of the store.

Resentment of success or wealth is rampant and unfortunate...its also infuriating when someone makes up for there shortcomings by F***ing with personal property.

Something Exotic or even just nice car owners need to remember despite this is to as good an ambassador as possible for all exotic owners...these ignorant pricks dont need fuel for there fires. I always try be as modest and pleasant as possible when someone approaches/compliments me on my car, and luckily I personally have never had any problems. (not saying this is why any of you do).

I do remember one sunday i was just sitting in traffic with my girlfriend in my NSX and a SLR cruised by my right side and turned right into the same neighborhood i was heading to...so as the SLR pulled into a parking lot at a business I followed him in (in my neck of the woods and SLR is a very rare sighting, the first i'd ever seen in real life and i wanted a closer look). I pulled in and parked several spaces away and my GF and I got out and walked over as the SLR driver was just closing his door. Now I am alway very respectful of other people/there cars, I keep my hands behind my back while looking and all that...and at this point i was still just walking over...i hadnt even begun to look at the car...just as the SLR driver turned to walk away i said "I'm sure you get this all the time...but that is such a beautiful car you've got"...all he had to do was say thanks and keep walking...but he didnt say anything, he just looked at me with this snobby disgusted look on his face, one that said why are you even talking to me you little shit, and walked off. I've never forgotten what an example of how i dont want to react to people that was. It would'nt surprise me at all if i acted that way to someone that i'd return to find my car keyed. Kudo's to everyone to does there part to make exotic car owners look good...i'm sure one good experience from someone who stayed and chatted, let there kid sit in it or was just nice could cement someones outlook on all of us for a long time.

I let people/children sit in my car, I open the bonnet when aksed to, I answer how much it costs to own/maintain/insure, I sometimes even lie about the price of the car just to make them feel better about theirselves. I am very humble and compliment other of their "less exotic cars" all the time..

But, exotic owners can be in a hurry, they can have bad days and sometimes they just don't have the time/mood to talk to every single person approaching them every single time they park their cars! People hanging out their cars, swerving and changing lanes, almost rearending you and taking pics and almost blind you with their cameraflash during night can be very annoying.

Does it make me a prick? fcuk no!

Sorry you got egged.

Thanks buddy!

Boy, Sweden has changed !! In the early 70's that would never happen.

Yes, people egg cars and give public blowjobs just because you have a Lambo! So sad :(

But, exotic owners can be in a hurry, they can have bad days and sometimes they just don't have the time/mood to talk to every single person approaching them every single time they park their cars! People hanging out their cars, swerving and changing lanes, almost rearending you and taking pics and almost blind you with their cameraflash during night can be very annoying.

:iamwithstupid:

Not haters, but people who lack respect.

Three times this summer, people have SAT down on my car to take pictures while i was in it with the ENGINE ON (and it's not exactly silent). Two times on the front where I luckily have clearbra, and one guy actually tried the jump up to sit down on the rear quarterpanel, but I saw him just when he was about to do it and told him to fcuk off nicely. He was lucky the police was 20 yards away. If people do this while I'm in the car, I don't dare think of what they'd do if I park it somewhere.

Also, when you get asked how much it cost for the 20th time in 15 minutes, you might make a snappy remark instead of a real answer. I always try to be nice and say "enough" or something. WHY ON EARTH is this the most interesting thing? I would never get myself to ask some random person that question, it's almost like asking how much they earn, before even saying "hi". I guess it's just a reflex, but still. So just for fun I've been raising the price everytime someone ask, I'm up to €350.000, and still noone questions the price :icon_mrgreen:

But all the thumbs up, screams, whistles, honks, waves, tittyflashes, smiles and nice comments are happening way way more than the negative things :icon_thumleft:

Also, when you get asked how much it cost for the 20th time in 15 minutes, you might make a snappy remark instead of a real answer. I always try to be nice and say "enough" or something. WHY ON EARTH is this the most interesting thing? I would never get myself to ask some random person that question, it's almost like asking how much they earn, before even saying "hi". I guess it's just a reflex, but still. So just for fun I've been raising the price everytime someone ask, I'm up to €350.000, and still noone questions the price :icon_mrgreen:

I usually say "quite a bit" if I'm standing around talking. It's really starting to get annoying with all the traffic light chatter. I roll my window up at traffic lights if I see convertibles and young kids coming along side.

People need to learn to respect other peoples property.. I remember while sitting at a diner and a F430 Spider was parked on the other side of the street and people would sit on the hood and lean against the car, putting their greasy hand on the windows and stuff like that, while their friends where taking pictures of them doing it.

NO matter what kind of car it is, Ferrari, Lambo, Nissan or Volvo - I get furious every time I see it.

Just shows the lack of respect people has of others property.

People need to learn to respect other peoples property.. I remember while sitting at a diner and a F430 Spider was parked on the other side of the street and people would sit on the hood and lean against the car, putting their greasy hand on the windows and stuff like that, while their friends where taking pictures of them doing it.

NO matter what kind of car it is, Ferrari, Lambo, Nissan or Volvo - I get furious every time I see it.

Just shows the lack of respect people has of others property.

The worse thing is people wearing jeans who's pocket buttons scratch the car as they are leaning...ooo that gets me pissed off!

Best responses in this thread!!

wow is that one of those new cor vet tes?

- yup just picked it up a couple days ago

damn i gotta get me one of them badboys

- you won't regret it!!

is it a kit car?

- yah thats exactly what it is. good eye.

the drug business must be great

- sure is. I have a lambo don't I?

whats the point of spending so much money on a car? I would never do it (idiot in a cavalier).

- whats the point of wasting your life driving a piece of shit car? I would never do it.

don't you see what you are doing to the environment driving a car like that? (some idiot tree hugger)

- does it look like I care?

The ugly broad coming up to me at the gas station, real loud, " If I get one of them it would'nt be in that color, ha ha".

"With that ass you would'nt fit in it anyway"

Wow.. I dont know where to start! :) yeah, there are plenty of haters out there!!

"Its a dam nice replica, it almost fooled me"

"I thought for sure that thing was real until I heard it running" (some idiot at my gym said this to me, I didnt even respond... he then proceeds to tell most of the hot ladies at the place that it is powered by a Fiero engine .. talk about going out of your way to hate)

"That kit is almost exact, but his wheel base is about 1" short" (a guy standing in line at a bar talking to his friends, my car was at least 20' away... with that kind of vision he must of been related to the 6-million dollar man!)

"Learn how to drive and let your foot off the gas while sitting there" (experts that think a V12 should idle as low as a 4-cylinder)

"He built that in his garage last winter" (some idiot 20 year old that lives about 4 houses away from me)

"Its NOT like its a Lamborghini" (some guy talking to his girlfriend as he was pumping gas next to me and his girlfriend was sitting the car and STARING with the look, just say the word and I'll hop in your car)

Oh, one I forgot. I had a woman come up and look at me with disgust. I told her I bought it with the extra money I earned at the sperm bank.

Hater: "To be honest, I'd rather just have my Corrola"

Me: "I suppose you'd rather just have your 3 room apartment than my house too?"

Hater: "I think it was stupid to spend that much money on a car"

Me: "Well you see it's not like Im busting my ass to afford this car. In fact, not only can I afford this one, but if I wanted, I could buy hundreds more. What this car costs to me, is the equivilent of what a gallon of milk would cost you. So when you think about it, it was actualy stupid for you to spend as much as you did on your car, since your probably still paying it off."

I get the "How much does it cost?" ALL the time. It's so annoying. I usually just respond with, "How much does your house cost?"

The one that I have used about 5 or 6 times times to the very common, "If I had the money, I wouldn't waste it on a car" is, "Don't worry, you never will."

Had the same thing happen with me one time with the roadster at an open air restaurant. I pulled in out front to wait for someone to come out and sat there at idle, not really thinking about how loud my exhaust is. After a couple of minutes, I got tired of waiting, turned the car off and went inside to find the person I came to pick up. As I passed one of the outdoor tables, one of the guys starts yelling at me about how loud my car was and that he was about to come over and tell me to "turn the fcuking thing off". I apologized and told him and his table that I was so used to the exhaust I forgot how loud it was. But as I walk away, the guy starts to mouth off again. Great thing is this place is also popular with the biker set. As I'm walking out, several guys (who look like they knew the prison system pretty well) were gunning the exhaust on their Harleys. I walked up to them, pointed to the asshole at the table and said that guy over there says to tell you to"turn those fcuking bikes off now". I then went straight over to my car and left.

Dude, fcuk that. Id rather get the ticket and watch him [cop] get run over!!

A year back I sent my girlfriend in to grab me a sandwich at Subway. There was a pretty good lineup so she queued up and waited while I waited for a parking spot to open up. My Murcielago was in clear view of everyone waiting in line inside the store.

She said the conversation went like this:

Guy #1: Wow, what a car.

Guy #2: Pal, it's a kit car. And only an asshole would drive a kit car.

My GF: Well actually, I'm with him. And I can tell you right now it's not a kit car. It's called a Murcielago and it's the real deal.

Guy #2: Oh.

My GF: I will agree though that he is an asshole.

:icon_fU: :icon_fU:

I just remembered an incident which happened at the beginning of last week which does not involve a lambo.

My boss was sorting something out with the company accountant and asked me to fill up his Audi A6. Anyway I pull into this petrol station which unfortunately has reputation for environmental protesters campaigning on the entrance. Anyway this very exceptionally cute looking campaigner came up to me trying to thrust some leaflets into my hand. I asked what they were for (with my best butter would not melt look) and she looked at the car and then launched into this spiel about "gas guzzling cars like this" and points at the car and how much fossil fuel it consumes whilst damaging the environment... blah blah.

As it was my bosses car I did not want any agro whilst I was paying and she was cute so I thought I would play around.

I told her it was an electric car much like the Prius.

She looked at me with admiration, then she looked at the petrol pump.

"So why are you putting petrol in it"

"It is for the cooling system, because it is electric you cannot use water as its cooling method as water does not go with electricity..."

"Ah, right cool"

So she gave me a smile and went back to her crew, I went in and paid.

When I drove off to go and pick up my boss her clan all gave me a big thumbs up.

Usually when a stranger says "gorgeous car!" I just say thanks and not much else. I'm not trying to be snobby, it's just I'm not always socialable. Unless it's a hot girl... then I'm socialable :monkeyleft:

I don't let anyone sit in my car except friends, and this may make me appear snobby to a stranger, but oh well. I don't want someone to accidently kick the speaker grill or door panels.

Yeah I've had girls with buttons on the back of their jeans want to sit in the car or lean against it. I jokingly tell them they gotta take it off first, but for some reason that joke doesn't always go well.

Q: Why did you spend that much on a car? I'd rather invest it.

A: yeah if I had to choose between investing and buying a Lambo, I'd choose investing. But I don't have to make the choice unlike you.

I just remembered an incident which happened at the beginning of last week which does not involve a lambo.

My boss was sorting something out with the company accountant and asked me to fill up his Audi A6. Anyway I pull into this petrol station which unfortunately has reputation for environmental protesters campaigning on the entrance. Anyway this very exceptionally cute looking campaigner came up to me trying to thrust some leaflets into my hand. I asked what they were for (with my best butter would not melt look) and she looked at the car and then launched into this spiel about "gas guzzling cars like this" and points at the car and how much fossil fuel it consumes whilst damaging the environment... blah blah.

As it was my bosses car I did not want any agro whilst I was paying and she was cute so I thought I would play around.

I told her it was an electric car much like the Prius.

She looked at me with admiration, then she looked at the petrol pump.

"So why are you putting petrol in it"

"It is for the cooling system, because it is electric you cannot use water as its cooling method as water does not go with electricity..."

"Ah, right cool"

So she gave me a smile and went back to her crew, I went in and paid.

When I drove off to go and pick up my boss her clan all gave me a big thumbs up.

Can people really be that gullible? Oh wait I probably shouldn't ask that question.

Q: Why did you spend that much on a car? I'd rather invest it.

A: yeah if I had to choose between investing and buying a Lambo, I'd choose investing. But I don't have to make the choice unlike you.

Thats awesome.

I dont have a Lambo or anything really that expensive. But I get people always wanting to race me even when Im just cruiseing. Just because my car is loud doesnt mean I want to race. Not really a hater comment but it kind of fits.

I also get the oh taking daddies car out or did daddy buy that for you? I really didnt think I would get that comment since again its not that expensive. But oh well.

Guest skokos

Last night I was leaving the club and while I was waiting for some friends I sat on the steps.

I saw a guy pull up In front with a nice CTS-V and he gets out and walks over to a group of his buddies that are close by to me.

Some fat mexican guy and his buddys are walking past the car and he stops and sits on the front fender with his arms folded while his buddy takes a pic. I learn over to the owner tell him some fat fcuk is sitting on his hood.

The owner runs over and grabs the guy by his collar and throws him off the car.

The fat guy keeps just saying "What?" "What?" like he wasnt doing anything wrong. stupid fcuking people.

People have no respect for other's property. I had my Murcielago at NOPI Nationals. I went to walk around and left my car with the windows down but locked the car. Came back to see someone opened had opened it from the inside and people were sitting in my car... WTF?

One of the fuckers that sat in my car dropped their cell phone, I never returned it, karma is a bitch.

a friend and I were sitting outside on a curb at a Steak N Shake eating since we didnt want to wait 20 mins to be seated and were were in a 20 mon parkign area. The usual people were walking by and looking at it, som Aussie bitch comes up and asks if she take take a pic with with, I said sure. She then asked if she can "get all up on it" I tell her no and she goes on how shes not dirty, I still tell her no. She walks around to the back, gets her friend and leans on the back and on the wing to get a pic. I was distcusted at her blatent lack of courtosy or respect even after being told. I felt like pciking her ass up and throwing her to the curb, but she had guys with her and I wasnt in the mood to deal with fighting etc. I almost wish the bitch broke the $10k wing so she would learn a VERY expesive lesson.

as far as how much it costs?

"not enough to keep me from buying one"

:lol2:

People have no respect for other's property. I had my Murcielago at NOPI Nationals. I went to walk around and left my car with the windows down but locked the car. Came back to see someone opened had opened it from the inside and people were sitting in my car... WTF?

One of the fuckers that sat in my car dropped their cell phone, I never returned it, karma is a bitch.

You should've made some international calls from his mobile :icon_mrgreen:

I keep reading about all of the stupid things that people do. This is the reason that most of my customer's does't know that I even own my Lamborghinis. The few that do know about them think that it is great and there is no jealousy. I also don't take it to any shows becouse of the way people wil lean all over them. It pisses me off when they do it to another car and it's not mine.

wow! its amazing what some people think its okay to do....