How cold is it where you are?

Saleenfan

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we are hovering right around the 30 degree mark but its snowing like crazy here.

If its going to be cold I would prefer it snow.

Pittsburgh today: 60F, cloudy.

From my niece's blog (she is at U of Alaska Fairbanks for masters degree):

We've hit the cold snap, and are now seeing temperatures below -20F consistently. The lowest I've seen is -40F, and it seems a little early to be having this kind of cold compared to last winter. A year ago, we had a weird day where the temperatures rose and lots of snow melted, we got some rain, and then the following day everything froze over and stayed that way for the rest of winter. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again because it's not fun driving on a sheet of ice.

• 1 month later...

Figured I would post this while I could. Our high yesterday was right at 66*F(or thereabouts). Miami, FL was just 69. Austin, TX where I was planning on moving this year(not now though) was 68.

Man I love that global warming finally came to South Dakota. But my buddy who runs a snow removal business sure hates it.

I WIN. It's 78F at night here in the middle of a thunderstorm and tomorrow is going to be 90F.

But then again it's like this everyday of the year....

[/THREAD CLOSED]

weathertoday.jpg

This is our cold week of the year. It is 52F right now. We will have a high of 74F today. The coldest temp this week was 38F. You should have seen the things people were wearing in Miami, and the countless Facebook posts on it's not supposed to be cold here that's why we live in south FL. Happens every year for the cold week. Then they bitch when it's 85 and "too hot"

about 2*C (36*F)

and no real snow this winter yet :icon_thumleft:

We're close to the same. We're recording our warmest winter ever. It's amazing and the beauty is... windshield preservation!