LamboPower

Allan-Herbie

Why do we need that?? Obama is the best president this country ever had, and you all know it.

Every thread I have made in the last few months even using his name have been locked.

Must be a democratically run bbs.

Oh well......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

BRING BACK: Roy,Pantera and supervixen and this website will be entertaining once more :icon_thumleft:

BRING BACK: Roy,Pantera and supervixen and this website will be entertaining once more :icon_thumleft:

Add UGR to that list and it's 100% win. :icon_mrgreen:

We would have to make sure we disable Vixen's picture attachment capability however, I don't want to see her glamour shots from the mall scaring me in the middle of the night.

Guest skokos
Add UGR to that list and it's 100% win. :icon_mrgreen:

We would have to make sure we disable Vixen's picture attachment capability however, I don't want to see her glamour shots from the mall scaring me in the middle of the night.

Yes UGR as well! See how entertained we are already...Shit,unban everyone and let the games begin!!

I agree. Allow me to spice things up:

#1 - My car (or any GTT) would rape an SLR from 60-130, and decimate it from 60-160

#2 - A ZR1 would beat an SLR from a roll

#3 - I think my car would run a 60-130 in the 5 sec range now, so send me the damn VBOX and lets put a bet on it

#4 - How come your car doesn't run anywhere near as quick as Aaron's GTT from 60-130?

#5 - How come you haven't ran that VDUBYA yet?? Did you get scared of his 4.2 sec 60-130 run??

Better?? :icon_mrgreen:

#1..you wish

#2..you wish even more

#3. After your last escapade with the vbox you will NEVER see it again

#4..traction..temps..decline

#5..I invited him to vbox run on the same exact road I do... not one that goes downhill like an Alpine jump...

Much better....

And as for my GTT.. you guys need to direct questions about it to Deuce... I havent driven the car in a month... Deuce has been driving it...

fcuk yeah, put the BAN-list on a weightloss program

Un-ban everyone but the spammers

lol, if the shit gets old again... "hey fucker, thanks for visiting, you're still a douche silo, bye again" and just ban them again

close lambopower forum for a month then re-open it

Uh.... Yeah..... We go down for maintenance for two days and half of us have to be put on SUICIDE WATCH..... A month and we'll turn into the Heavens Gate Cult.

If you guys want I can pretend to own a car that I actually don't...

Christ, We havent had one of those in a LONG time...... We've gotten way too good at smoking those fuckers out early.

#1..you wish

#2..you wish even more

#3. After your last escapade with the vbox you will NEVER see it again

#4..traction..temps..decline

#5..I invited him to vbox run on the same exact road I do... not one that goes downhill like an Alpine jump...

Much better....

And as for my GTT.. you guys need to direct questions about it to Deuce... I havent driven the car in a month... Deuce has been driving it...

1) I already proved it. Remember? Or did my balls bouncing off your chin knock off a couple of brain cells? Almost a full second faster than a stock SLR in TERRIBLE conditions. Good conditions for me and the SLR would be looking like an SLK in terms of acceleration.

2) You will see this summer when a stock ZR1 races a stock SLR. I already have the race lined up.

3) Oh, you mean because I sent it out via standard shipping and not expedited shipping? :icon_anal: Maybe nexttime you should tell me how you want it shipped back instead of just banning me. :icon_fU:

4) Or it's just slower? :eusa_think:

5) He also invited you multiple times to do real life, real time racing. You don't want none of that vdub..;)

Much, much better... :icon_mrgreen:

Don't get too aggravated with my posting, grandpa, you asked to spice things up a bit, so I am just doing exactly that...:icon_thumleft:

1) I already proved it. Remember? Or did my balls bouncing off your chin knock off a couple of brain cells? Almost a full second faster than a stock SLR in TERRIBLE conditions. Good conditions for me and the SLR would be looking like an SLK in terms of acceleration.

2) You will see this summer when a stock ZR1 races a stock SLR. I already have the race lined up.

3) Oh, you mean because I sent it out via standard shipping and not expedited shipping? :icon_anal: Maybe nexttime you should tell me how you want it shipped back instead of just banning me. :icon_fU:

4) Or it's just slower? :eusa_think:

5) He also invited you multiple times to do real life, real time racing. You don't want none of that vdub..;)

Much, much better... :icon_mrgreen:

Don't get too aggravated with my posting, grandpa, you asked to spice things up a bit, so I am just doing exactly that...:icon_thumleft:

1.You proved it with raising your boost... AND the arguement was always about racing an SLR off the line..with a 700rwhp G...

2. good luck..

3. Yes, when you send someone an email saying you need something back BEFORE a certain date.... logic usually kicks in it needs to be sent quickly rather than snail mail... For someone who wants to race all the time... why not just buy one?

4. Of course my car is def slower....

5.....Vdub meets me on my time.... not his....

Oh and as for your car...inmo its pretty dissapointing... 14psi..race gas.... and your hoping to break into the 5's? Do something right... or dont do it at all... :icon_thumleft:

1.You proved it with raising your boost... AND the arguement was always about racing an SLR off the line..with a 700rwhp G...

2. good luck..

3. Yes, when you send someone an email saying you need something back BEFORE a certain date.... logic usually kicks in it needs to be sent quickly rather than snail mail... For someone who wants to race all the time... why not just buy one?

4. Of course my car is def slower....

5.....Vdub meets me on my time.... not his....

Oh and as for your car...inmo its pretty dissapointing... 14psi..race gas.... and your hoping to break into the 5's? Do something right... or dont do it at all... :icon_thumleft:

1. Umm, no, I was on 10 lbs. when I did that run. This was already made clear.

2. Don't need it. SLR will lose.

3. If you wanted me to send it to you overnight / 2nd day / etc., next time just say so. I would have gladly done it. Then you banned me..LOL. But we won't talk about that.

I haven't bought one because I would rather real life race, not VBOX race. Only time I would ever use it is to prove you wrong, like last time.. :icon_butt:

4. Too bad

5. Ok, fine, I agree.

Disappointing? Let’s see, I spent half the amount you did, I have a 750+ rwhp car, I outrun almost anything that crosses paths with me, I would put an utter ass whoopin on a stock or modded SLR, and so far, it has proven to be as reliable as any built GTT. Disappointing? If you say so..;)

1. Umm, no, I was on 10 lbs. when I did that run. This was already made clear.

2. Don't need it. SLR will lose.

3. If you wanted me to send it to you overnight / 2nd day / etc., next time just say so. I would have gladly done it. Then you banned me..LOL. But we won't talk about that.

I haven't bought one because I would rather real life race, not VBOX race. Only time I would ever use it is to prove you wrong, like last time.. :icon_butt:

4. Too bad

5. Ok, fine, I agree.

Disappointing? Let’s see, I spent half the amount you did, I have a 750+ rwhp car, I outrun almost anything that crosses paths with me, I would put an utter ass whoopin on a stock or modded SLR, and so far, it has proven to be as reliable as any built GTT. Disappointing? If you say so..;)

3... I guess when its a Wednesday.. and someone needs something @ their address on Friday...Common sense would kick in to ship something off in a timely fashion... I guess in your instance..common sense isnt soo common.. :icon_thumleft: Not that I recieved 10 days later... And yes.. I did ban you for that... Thinking about it again..I might just do it again...

4... As for your G... ya..no not soo much.. You get what you pay for... :icon_thumleft:

3... I guess when its a Wednesday.. and someone needs something @ their address on Friday...Common sense would kick in to ship something off in a timely fashion... I guess in your instance..common sense isnt soo common.. :icon_thumleft: Not that I recieved 10 days later... And yes.. I did ban you for that... Thinking about it again..I might just do it again...

4... As for your G... ya..no not soo much.. You get what you pay for... :icon_thumleft:

3... Riiiiiiight. Because you specifically advised me on a Wednesday that you NEED it by Friday, right? Riiight! :jackoff:

Ban me again, it's OK with me. It will just show everyone what they already know but will not speak out loud, that is, what a poor sport you can be. If I do get banned after this post, don't worry, the SLR ass whooping by the ZR1 video will make its way here this summer for your viewing pleasure.

4... I do get what I pay for, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. :icon_thumleft:

Forums generally are repetitive. Tough to keep excitement going, specially now with the holiday season everything is slow.

There has never been a true Lambo Power get together, somewhere fun and central - LA, LV, MIA, NY - wherever. Ford GT forum guys have been doing this for years and it proves to be a blast every time. Instead of ponying up major cash to go on official giro put some effort into organizing an official LP gathering/weekend. More members meet each other, become more friendly, find more in common = more forum activity, more interesting topics, more fun.

Honestly UGR vs World, Clown, AllanLambo vs World and all the drag racing talk is entertaining to a degree, but gets old very quickly.

There has never been a true Lambo Power get together, somewhere fun and central - LA, LV, MIA, NY - wherever. Ford GT forum guys have been doing this for years and it proves to be a blast every time. Instead of ponying up major cash to go on official giro put some effort into organizing an official LP gathering/weekend. More members meet each other, become more friendly, find more in common = more forum activity, more interesting topics, more fun.

Honestly UGR vs World, Clown, AllanLambo vs World and all the drag racing talk is entertaining to a degree, but gets old very quickly.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Hovik,

I love the idea of a get together, but I would only do it if we had a UFC stlye Octagon cage. That way, after all the bitching and peackoking things could be settled IN THE CAGE!

But we would need extra rules as well, like if you win one fight, you have to drink a bottle or take like 5 shots of tequila before the next one. Sort of like adding weight to the winner of the DTM races in Europe.