Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Shit " go home beach, you're drunk "

I used to live in Saltdean ( along the coast 2 miles ) and my daughter was born in Brighton. Strange to see the pier after if burned : (

Thanks Capt.

How long ago were you living there?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

petty awesome way to guide a young person don't you think.

Thank you for posting this.

This young person is happy, well adjusted, insightful and a very gifted speaker.

If there are more kids like this around, perhaps there is hope for the next generation.

Thank you for posting this.

This young person is happy, well adjusted, insightful and a very gifted speaker.

If there are more kids like this around, perhaps there is hope for the next generation.

I'm with you.

HOLY...

screenshot from the video

ScreenShot2014-01-10at102843AM_zps7a396b

Isn't that insane?!

Also :offtopic: I did not know my post was replied to - is there a way in settings I can make it so I get an Email whenever something I post is replied to on the forum? If someone knows how just PM me please thanks!

petty awesome way to guide a young person don't you think.

That is awesome. I like the concept and it echo's my discontent with school when I was younger. Not that some "standard" learning isn't necessary but especially with English and writing class, to force a child to write about something that is of no interest is counterproductive and leads to a disinterest in school and usually poor performance. The nature portion of his "hackschool" is something that I think we seriously benefit the upcoming generations, when I was in elementary and middle school we had field trips to museums or the port of Los Angeles and places like that to explore and see what is out there instead of sitting in classes and reading about what is out there, and it made learning much more enjoyable. Reading about the beach or the mountains is not really anymore interesting than reading about John Adams but the difference is you can actually go see the beach or mountains and that is much more interesting to kids. Even a museum where there are items from John Adams would be more interesting than simply reading a history book. This kind of learning could definitely benefit kids because keeping them interested is key to getting them to retain knowledge.

Not sure if there are any other wrestling fans on the board, but this is one TOUGH and talented little kid. If he doesn't burn out, he's going to be phenom at the HS and college level.

Not sure if there are any other wrestling fans on the board, but this is one TOUGH and talented little kid. If he doesn't burn out, he's going to be phenom at the HS and college level.

I see UFC in his future

thats cool, but poor kid is going to look ugly as hell by highschool. Cauliflower ear etc.. let alone the brain damage. I think this is worse than football by a long shot. Heads are constantly banging against the ground etc.

He is good.. Very good.

It's going to be hilarious one day when he's like 12 and kicks the shit out of some 19yr old. :lol2:

There are some fucked up parents that push their kids into stuff, i'm confident this is the result. Not saying he doesn't have a penchant for it, but it's by no means something I'd push my kid into.

^ thats more like things that make you say "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" sweet baby jesus the SV is awesome