Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally just frozen in time.... shitty thing is the delay between the blast and the time the govt gave the evac notice.....so many ppl got dosed. Plus most of Europe got a good dose of radiation as well...sad

Literally just frozen in time.... shitty thing is the delay between the blast and the time the govt gave the evac notice.....so many ppl got dosed. Plus most of Europe got a good dose of radiation as well...sad

I watched an extensive documentary on it, not many deaths were directly attributed to the nuclear radiation, I can't remember the name of the documentary, it was a very interesting watch.

I watched an extensive documentary on it, not many deaths were directly attributed to the nuclear radiation, I can't remember the name of the documentary, it was a very interesting watch.

It's not NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be. On any given year many multiples (read thousands) more people die related to coal recovery alone.

The entirely world has a WILDLY irrational fear of nuclear power. I wish we could start being just a little bit logical and using the safest most efficient form of mass energy production we have yet discovered.

It's not NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be. On any given year many multiples (read thousands) more people die related to coal recovery alone.

The entirely world has a WILDLY irrational fear of nuclear power. I wish we could start being just a little bit logical and using the safest most efficient form of mass energy production we have yet discovered.

unfortunately wanting people to be logical is the most illogical thing anyone can hope for :( being a bit of an aspie myself i get so annoyed by peoples irrationality in life, but i have to accept not everyone is a critical thinker.

that said, have you seen any of the latest research into fusion?

I wish I could find that documentary, it was a very comprehensive account of what happened and the research which took place after, interviews with key people, witnesses accounts, people who lived there, etc. The researchers were saying that psychological trauma and mental health issues killed more people than the radiation did.

interesting link for those interested

http://www.who.int/ionizing_radiation/cher...s_Chernobyl.pdf

:eusa_wall:

I wonder where it took place, I can't recognize the plates

I can't tell either, but if the driver with the dash cam stopped to give a report, the dude in the Ferrari might be in deep sh*t as well, As you can clearly make out the plate #.