Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t3ot9756.jpg

Incase you are wondering if that is a photoshop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpx9c3zT6EY...feature=related

On a lighter note; when i was in A+E the doctor came in and asked what had happened. I explained it went like this; I was doing 220KPH down the road, he said what type of road, i said single track back road.Then i took off on a jump and flew 60 metres and landed heavily... He said "your in te wrong hospital mate the mental hospital is 5 miles up the road"

LOL

In response to the goals:

Carlos: This is even more impressive. The other one's really good, but Elber scored an even better one for FC Bayern one time. He was at the right corner flag and shot with his left foot, curling the ball into the far corner. Even the ref assistant congratulated him to that one. Unfortunately there's no video for it.

Anybody married ?

My wife likes it, when I perform some technical work around the house. I am no DIY'er ! My wife is aware of this fortunate or unfortunate issue.

We needed a new vacuum cleaner. We went to the store, and purchased a boxed machine with a good price - meaning that it was Made in China. I "assumed" that it would need to be assembled at home - yes, I can do that with the instructions.

I took the box downstairs, and decided to loaf a bit by reading a book - she was upstairs. After some time, I opened the box and and saw that the new machine was already fully assembled. After about another 1/2 hour of reading, I told her that I finished assembling the new vacuum cleaner :icon_mrgreen:

In Zimbabwe , Africa, you will find the magnificent Victoria Falls at a height of 128m.

The location is known as "The Devil's Swimming Pool".

During the months of September and December, people can swim as close as

possible to the edge of the falls without falling over!

These falls are becoming well known amongst the "radical tourist" industry as

more and more people search for the ultimate experience.

post-3316-1207611740_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1207611748_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1207611756_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1207611764_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1207611772_thumb.jpg

post-3316-1207611779_thumb.jpg