Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure, i think there's some sort of car club. here's a vid i found

Soooo much unobtanium in that video. They must be the same people who did that supercar track meet last summer.

A few days ago, the news reported an Amish girl was unfortunately shot and killed while driving a horse-drawn buggy. Turns out a man cleaning his gun 1.5 miles away shot the gun in the air and the bullet just happened to hit the girl in the head when the bullet returned back to Earth.

Those are some crazy odds!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_...-12-20-17-50-11

The guy is a beast no doubt. I read that he replaced his booze and crack addiction with working out. By the size of him that he must have had a serious habit!

Cannot wait to see him in the next Batman.

He just switched addictions. Nobody can build up muscles like that without pharmaceutical help lol.

A few days ago, the news reported an Amish girl was unfortunately shot and killed while driving a horse-drawn buggy. Turns out a man cleaning his gun 1.5 miles away shot the gun in the air and the bullet just happened to hit the girl in the head when the bullet returned back to Earth.

Those are some crazy odds!!

A falling bullet is not especially lethal either... Must have had an sick streak of bad luck indeed.

That was amazing!

freaking incredible. Had to watch it twice. Still sort of in shock. Dude has mad skillz, even if they are effectively useless. Put him behind an AR15 and you've got an instant M16.

This

This is the essence of the problem with our government today. How can you effectively legislate & regulate companies and industries where their is such an extensive interconnecting relationship????

This is the essence of the problem with our government today. How can you effectively legislate & regulate companies and industries where their is such an extensive interconnecting relationship????

:iamwithstupid:

Imagine what it was like to build it? The climb down would be worse for me.

nah, just strap on a parachute and Base jump off :D