IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not get it....he owns 2 or 3 exotics and he has not really bought these last 2 or 3 cars? what's the purpose of the thread?

didn't he post pics of both the 599 and the SV at his home?

i seem to remember also he has an SE30, a black 6.0 and recently sold a yellow 6.0.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGG

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGG

Where are you?

I really hate little bitches that do shit like. this. "oh look at me I have this!!!" but its fcuk all.

Wheres is Wong Dong? Obviously he has stepped on his own short dick and is embarrassed as hell. AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGG

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGG

Where are you?

I really hate little bitches that do shit like. this. "oh look at me I have this!!!" but its fcuk all.

Wheres is Wong Dong? Obviously he has stepped on his own short dick and is embarrassed as hell. AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

Give the guy a chance to explain things if he feels it appropriate. Even then, there tends to be a lot of hostility towards him, perhaps rightfully so but I'm just observing.

how much time does one need to explain whether the cars were his or not? I guess it would take me less than one minute.

Funny how fast they vanish off the board when they have to fess up, all of a sudden they are extremely busy, lost internet connection, the dog ate their homework, you name it, before the proverbial hits the fan there is plenty of time for

taking photos, posting them, writing stories etc.

Even Lucifer is gone, unless you guys gave him some unpaid leave I don't understand why he doesn't come back to tell us the story.

LOL!!!

Wong Dong Phwueeee Number one Super Guy!! Wong Dong Phweeeuuuweeeee quicker than the human eye!!!!

What a bum!!!!!

Total fraud!!!

I am no longer interested...he's probably not gonna be back to post anymore..so i doubt we'll hear anything more.

:iamwithstupid:

If we get all information to end this story, then what's next? A pointless extra few pages of abuse for being a foney? Clearly this thread should be closed.

I forgot to mention the "swinger" part.. Who the fcuk would want to swing with that ugly ass mofo and his wife?

For those asking for more..What the fcuk more do you want other than knowing that someone who you've spent years blowing smoke up their ass is a total fake? What more proof do you need? :rolleyes:

Guest Rob Burgundy
I forgot to mention the "swinger" part.. Who the fcuk would want to swing with that ugly ass mofo and his wife?

For those asking for more..What the fcuk more do you want other than knowing that someone who you've spent years blowing smoke up their ass is a total fake? What more proof do you need? :rolleyes:

Ummm any? So far all that's been said is that he's a fake and no proof at all has been given. What is so hard about saying "this is why I am making these claims,this is what I have seen and was told and here is why he is totally full of shit.

Ummm any? So far all that's been said is that he's a fake and no proof at all has been given. What is so hard about saying "this is why I am making these claims,this is what I have seen and was told and here is why he is totally full of shit.

Hasnt this already been done by others here? Others also chimed in that none of these cars are his? Am I wrong? Im also not understanding what sort of proof people need? Do you expect titles to these cars in other peoples names? Several people have chimed in he is a fake..Ive gotten Pms from several people, and the thread starter didnt answer questions when asked where was his Phantom... where was his 599? And now will not show his face here..

Hasnt this already been done by others here? Others also chimed in that none of these cars are his? Am I wrong? Im also not understanding what sort of proof people need? Do you expect titles to these cars in other peoples names? Several people have chimed in he is a fake..Ive gotten Pms from several people, and the thread starter didnt answer questions when asked where was his Phantom... where was his 599? And now will not show his face here..

Dude, come on Allan, he hasn't responded because he has family issues. They happened RIGHT AFTER Lucifer posted. Im sure you an I can agree that these circumstances are not unbelievable. Right? LOL!

I can understand where Rob and Slowpoke are coming from. The name calling is childish, but really what do you expect if you are running about talking about all of these cars you don't own, and being a blowhard? I've heard Allan use worse words for the China man, and they're friends.

I mean, come out and say it. You know him, and know who really owns the cars. Or, you know who currently has them and 92667676767676 just borrowed them for photos, whatever. Something other than, "These are not his car. He is ugly and gay. He and his wife are swingers. Heres two asian guys kissing". I mean, seriously, give us the inside that you have. I don't doubt you, Im 99.9% sure he would have refuted by now, but we still are left in the dark considering many members have met him.

Best

Heres the problem, a lot of us come on this site for inspiration. Seeing someone succeed as the OP gives many of us proof that its possible. I get a lot of drive and steam from this site, and when I see someone fake the funk its a total let down, so I feel a tarring and feathering in equal proportion is deemed just.

I dont think it would be out of the question for him to have an offsite storage facility like many members here do would it? Hell if I remember correctly Jim (Jota) only has like a 4 car garage at his house. He just happens to have a totally seperate garage too.

I dont think it would be out of the question for him to have an offsite storage facility like many members here do would it? Hell if I remember correctly Jim (Jota) only has like a 4 car garage at his house. He just happens to have a totally seperate garage too.

This is entirely possible...

But the burning question at hand is whose cars are those in the garage? Friends of his?

But the burning question at hand is whose cars are those in the garage? Friends of his?

The other burning question is why doesn't he just come defend himself if he's not faking?

That's what I'd like to know... I don't know the guy, but I've seen him on here and another board for years. I don't know about the recent supposed acquisitions, but the black 6.0 with the black chrome wheels and the SE30 he's posted a lot of pics of, particularly the black 6.0 when it was purchased and modded. They were at Concorso, and I seem to recall Roy and others talking about how they won awards. So if they're not his cars, WHO'S ARE THEY? AND WHY DOES HE HAVE THEM IN HIS GARAGE?