New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see u in the morning...please don't waste our time.

what time...

As far as I know showings start at 1 30 and are in one hour increments.. I am not sure but I may be going to Willow in the morning..

Id assume Lucifer knows more than me..

As far as I know showings start at 1 30 and are in one hour increments.. I am not sure but I may be going to Willow in the morning..

enjoy willow....always fun.

enjoy willow....always fun.

Yes! Think Im going to take the Porsche!

Knowing the event address though Id say getting an early pic of the car going into the event could be possible! Where is the car parazzi?

Are you sure you dont know exactly what "Lucifer" knows? :icon_mrgreen:

It's definitely invite-only. They have a list of names of who to let in. The invitations have been associated with a certain 1-hour time slot, so I'd be surprised if they weren't checking at the door. But hey, who knows. Maybe they aren't.

It's definitely invite-only. They have a list of names of who to let in. The invitations have been associated with a certain 1-hour time slot, so I'd be surprised if they weren't checking at the door. But hey, who knows. Maybe they aren't.

I have a feeling they might, since its such a big deal. But i am tempted to risk it. :icon_super:

It is by invitation only that is 100% correct.....and you are wasting your time to head there if not invited..

But if you want to see the transport vehcile pick up invited people to leave to the viewing location..go ahead..

Kind of like hanging around at the Greyhound bus station...

Then again...you never know what could happen!

Deuce is going to sneak in with you and take one for a Joyride? :eusa_think: :lol2:

Me and a member here did that for an event for the players run. We were in his murcielago and when all the exotics were pulling into the stop we went in with them. Everyone thought we were part of the rally,we went in,had a big filet mignon and lots of wine and hungout for the evening. Not saying crashing is classy but it's fun once and a while ;)

I remember that. I had the yellow Murci Taxi on the run...you guys were in a yellow Murci and parked in front or behind mine in front of the hotel.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I remember that. I had the yellow Murci Taxi on the run...you guys were in a yellow Murci and parked in front or behind mine in front of the hotel.

LOL YEAH. That was a fun night. I have a few dozen photos on my computer from that night. Some with your car in them. Ill have to look around and find them,here is a couple of the Murcie.

post-6316-1291361086.jpg

post-6316-1291361156.jpg

post-6316-1291361170.jpg