The Lambopower FEEL GOOD thread.

Guest Rob Burgundy

The fact that I cant answer this question tells me a lot about whats wrong with my lfe :(

+1

that is often the problem, Im glad i'm not the only one who has no idea what i really want.

and I'm certain that going out and shagging trashy party girls is not something that will ever earn me money.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Many of you are familiar with the Chive. They provide hours of unproductive entertainment. But they have also helped out with causes Like Talyor Morris, that was posted previously in this thread.

They have started their own charity foundation and their first cause under this foundation is for a Girl with O.I. (Brittle Bone Syndrome)

People like this help keep my faith in the people on this planet.

http://thechive.com/2012/12/11/this-is-zoes-story-21-photos/

Many of you are familiar with the Chive. They provide hours of unproductive entertainment. But they have also helped out with causes Like Talyor Morris, that was posted previously in this thread.

They have started their own charity foundation and their first cause under this foundation is for a Girl with O.I. (Brittle Bone Syndrome)

People like this help keep my faith in the people on this planet.

http://thechive.com/2012/12/11/this-is-zoes-story-21-photos/

$100k goal reached in six hours :icon_thumleft:

Sorry guys if this is a repost, but my gf (she's a yogi) sent me this today...Diamond Dallas Page to the rescue!!!! :)

Thanks man. It's been a shitty year and end of year for me and a lot of people around me. And just when I think I have it bad...

IT does help seeing good news once in awhile, especially with 24/7 BAD on multiple channels.

Yesterday I helped 2 old people put heavy things into their cars while I was shopping.

The second one wasn't quite completely altruistic though. I was waiting for a parking space and the old man was having trouble getting a giant bag of dog food into his car so I got out of my car and went and helped him. Then I returned to my car. He closed up his car and then was going to put away his shopping cart.

Or so I thought...he never returned and I ended up having to find a spot elsewhere. :eusa_wall:

I thought this story was fantastic, just had to share:

Former Marine stands guard outside daughter's Nashville school

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A former Marine and father of two decided to help ease his daughter's fears after the tragic school shooting in Connecticut late last week by standing guard outside her west Nashville school.

Jordan Pritchard served eight years in the Marine Corps and was honorably discharged last May. Over the weekend, Pritchard said his daughter told him she was scared to return to school following the Connecticut tragedy.

"As a dad, I can't have that. I can't have my daughter come to school worried about somebody coming in and hurting her," Pritchard said.

He added, "To settle her peace of mind, who better than her dad to come out here and stand in front of the school?""

http://www.wkrn.com/story/20385847/former-...ashville-school

• 1 month later...

^^Definitely makes you feel happy. :sunny: That was a cuteness overload, thank you for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful. So classy of Billy Joel to let this kid play with him.