AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

Top Gear is not going to waste their time filming you and Allan racing. Their comedy is staged whereas you are a real joke.

Change my on line screen name back to ronin and I'll' keep things civil....

Here's the deal Allanlambo Kills All TT Lambo vs my Lotus Exige on track,,,,, Button Wilow Ca.

This track is the home of the Redline Time Attack series and only 1.5 hrs. from LA so it's freeway close to both parties.....

Looser forfeits title and covers all expenses...... Only Allanlambo Kills All Lambo vs ronin Exige. One car on track at a time, best time in a three lap sprint [time trial] you may add aero and the tire of your choice......Fuel no restrictions, what ever you like since we both will benefit from added power and safety.......

If you really feel the need for a pro driver we can do that also since I have a number of guys that will be glad to have the TT Lambo as a prize rather than see what I have planned for it.....

If I win I will burn Allanlambo Kills All car to the ground at a safe location on the track infield and it will in fact be filmed for Top Gear. This show is broadcast in more than 100 countries, claiming a global audience of 350 million.

So there is no better venue to show what both street legal cars and drivers are capable of.....

David vs Goliath....epic story and we all know how that ended....Lotus will love this..

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AARP called, your membership got pulled. You're an embarassment to old cranky people.

Mr. Mobility says your new ride is ready. They deliver "door to door"

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but so far Ronin has not proved his straight line claims using a VBOX.

Doesn't seem too much to ask or to hard to do.

As for real racing as a member of Lambo Power my team will be happy to race Ronin at a real race.

Next June there will be several Lotus's racing against us and assuming Ronin can qualify we look forward to racing him and everyone else who shows up.

http://vimeo.com/11932030

:shock: :headbang:

NOW, that s a real opportunity presented here. It would be really cool to see this happened, specially now that Jota is giving you all the chance to put up or "stay silence" :icon_mrgreen:

Good to see there is a real challenge. I to would love to see this happen. They are each very nice cars, but again, as others stated, are tuned for completely different events.

What I think would be fair, is to do two types of races.

A straight up drag, track race, and vbox results.

This could give the opportunity for both parties to showcase their cars and driving abilities.

?

What I meant was,

What a douchey, idiotic, idea Ronin. Anyone who seriously wants to race for titles over an internet fight is probably suffering from complications of a lobotomy.

What I meant was,

What a douchey, idiotic, idea Ronin. Anyone who seriously wants to race for titles over an internet fight is probably suffering from complications of a lobotomy.

I guess thats what a internet tough guy like Allanlambo Kills All think right ?

The internet is not just a bunch of pussies with money but real car guys that have had enough with cunts like this Allanlambo douchebag.....

I'm the same guy face to face in the real world and not some fuckin braggart poser ...... You wanna talk shit then be prepared to back it up...

Allanlambo Kills All can start by maning up with a public apology and I'll let it go...

I guess thats what a internet tough guy like Allanlambo Kills All think right ?

The internet is not just a bunch of pussies with money but real car guys that have had enough with cunts like this Allanlambo douchebag.....

I'm the same guy face to face in the real world and not some fuckin braggart poser ...... You wanna talk shit then be prepared to back it up...

Allanlambo Kills All can start by maning up with a public apology and I'll let it go...

Are willing to VBOX your car to back up the claims of 2.5 seconds to 60 MPH and 5.x seconds to 100 MPH?

Anyone care to provide some history? Why is a guy with a Lotus on a Lambo forums calling out a Lambo owner? IMHO both parties need to put up or shut up, and I agree that there needs to be more than one event to determine the better overall car/driver.

Ronin or whatever your nic is at the present.

What is it that you drive anyway? What are the specs of the car? It looks like a pretty sweet ride and i am sure it handles very well . Based on what i have read, i somehow doubt it would be able to keep up with a Lambo in straight performance, never mind a tt lambo but the handling should outweigh the straight line performance shortcomings to a certain extent anyway

I have a great idea Ronin! I will race you in my Tony Kart shifter kart against your car since yours is a little bigger than mine. The winner get's the other's vehicle. That should be very fair. You drive out to Firebird Raceway in Arizona and I will pay for the track time that we will need. We each get two 20 minute sessions to learn the lines of the track then we each do 12 laps and best time wins. I think this is a fair race. LOL...just kidding but I feel this is what you are doing comparing your car and a TT G. I just do not think this is a legit race since the cars just do not match up. I think conversation is just a lose/lose situation.

The simplest option for you both is to VBOX both rides and compare the numbers.

Ronin or whatever your nic is at the present.

What is it that you drive anyway? What are the specs of the car? It looks like a pretty sweet ride and i am sure it handles very well . Based on what i have read, i somehow doubt it would be able to keep up with a Lambo in straight performance, never mind a tt lambo but the handling should outweigh the straight line performance shortcomings to a certain extent anyway

It seems he feels the need to fcuk with my sig for giggles..

ronin will do..

Who runs straight line in a sports car....? Sorry dude that's for posers with money..

MY Lotus in question is setup with a compound charger system I designed and built very much like my old Lancia Delta S4 group B rally car minius the bypass valve... No Lag instant boost with 38 psi. by 3,700 rpm and a 10,000 rpm limit. Mondays base run was 518 rwhp with 30 psi. on a Dyanapac dyno at Tri-Point Eng engine charge temps never top 15*f above ambient all day long..... This engine build will take 45 psi. along with methanol for fun...The 6262 will flow enough air by it's self for 800 hp..

Gearbox will max out at 193 mph at 9,000 rpm....2100 lbs with me and a full tank....

I could lie but that would be cheating or should I say racing..... Put it this way it will be far more than 518 rwhp come track day and still drive my ass home.....

The up hill 1-127 video was my second launch ever in this car ..... cold tires with the engine just warm enough for the VVTI-L to function....

Come on race or save face with an apology....That's the last of my nice side..

It seems he feels the need to fcuk with my sig for giggles..

ronin will do..

Who runs straight line in a sports car....? Sorry dude that's for posers with money..

MY Lotus in question is setup with a compound charger system I designed and built very much like my old Lancia Delta S4 group B rally car minius the bypass valve... No Lag instant boost with 38 psi. by 3,700 rpm and a 10,000 rpm limit. Mondays base run was 518 rwhp with 30 psi. on a Dyanapac dyno at Tri-Point Eng engine charge temps never top 15*f above ambient all day long..... This engine build will take 45 psi. along with methanol for fun...The 6262 will flow enough air by it's self for 800 hp..

Gearbox will max out at 193 mph at 9,000 rpm....2100 lbs with me and a full tank....

I could lie but that would be cheating or should I say racing..... Put it this way it will be far more than 518 rwhp come track day and still drive my ass home.....

The up hill 1-127 video was my second launch ever in this car ..... cold tires with the engine just warm enough for the VVTI-L to function....

Come on race or save face with an apology....That's the last of my nice side..

I have nothing to apologize to you about lol.

My race cars would annihilate your setup but it isn't comparing apples with apples so it wouldn't apply. It sounds like a sweet car anyway.

As far as running fast in a straight line, i cannot comment. It isn't my gig but some people like it and if that is what turns them on so be it .

You cannot generalize with anything. Track is very specialized, no matter how good you are there will always be someone who is better than you. It comes down to seat time and car. Experience is invaluable and can make up for hp to a certain extent but the bottom line you need talent no matter what.

It would be interesting to see your car run on track.

I have nothing to apologize to you about lol.

My race cars would annihilate your setup but it isn't comparing apples with apples so it wouldn't apply. It sounds like a sweet car anyway.

As far as running fast in a straight line, i cannot comment. It isn't my gig but some people like it and if that is what turns them on so be it .

You cannot generalize with anything. Track is very specialized, no matter how good you are there will always be someone who is better than you. It comes down to seat time and car. Experience is invaluable and can make up for hp to a certain extent but the bottom line you need talent no matter what.

It would be interesting to see your car run on track.

The apology comment was not directed at you that was for Alanlambo.....

I'd be happy to hear about your earth shatering race cars...do tell.

My Lotus did an easy 1:27 at Big Willow Springs with only 290 rwhp and worn A048 street tires four years ago it's a different car today...Slicks are good for 4 seconds on Big Willow throw in at least twice the power/suspension setup and aero I say it's in the teens....

In 1995 I pulled a 1:17 with my RS20E...oh yeah no Vbox back in those days, just watches..lol

What does any Lambo post at Big Willow since it is a HP track if the driver has the balls....?

This is the most bullshit thread ever....I remember guys like this in highschool. I would gladly pay all fees just to get this over with.

The apology comment was not directed at you that was for Alanlambo.....

I'd be happy to hear about your earth shatering race cars...do tell.

My Lotus did an easy 1:27 at Big Willow Springs with only 290 rwhp and worn A048 street tires four years ago it's a different car today...Slicks are good for 4 seconds on Big Willow throw in at least twice the power/suspension setup and aero I say it's in the teens....

In 1995 I pulled a 1:17 with my RS20E...oh yeah no Vbox back in those days, just watches..lol

What does any Lambo post at Big Willow since it is a HP track if the driver has the balls....?

I am not going to get into it with you as you are having your fun with Allan but i tell you what:

-I comment that you made that sticks out and i have heard this over and over over the years. I did such and such a lap with old tires and the car would have gone so much faster with new tires. Bottom line is, who gives a shit?

Enjoy your car for what it is, there will faster ones out there and there will slower ones.

You want to get into competitive racing you will find out soon enough if you cut it or not. Everything else is hypothetical.

I realize you didnt start this pissing contest and i believe what got you here were some of the outrageous claims you were making and you got called out on them. I don't particularily care one way or another but odds are there will be no track meet so what is the point of going back and forth with the insults?

And, as far as my earth shattering race cars lol i want to see the day a street car, wether a tt Lambo or souped up Lotus is going to beat a WSC on track.

As i said before, let it go.

I am not going to get into it with you as you are having your fun with Allan but i tell you what:

-I comment that you made that sticks out and i have heard this over and over over the years. I did such and such a lap with old tires and the car would have gone so much faster with new tires. Bottom line is, who gives a shit?

Enjoy your car for what it is, there will faster ones out there and there will slower ones.

You want to get into competitive racing you will find out soon enough if you cut it or not. Everything else is hypothetical.

I realize you didnt start this pissing contest and i believe what got you here were some of the outrageous claims you were making and you got called out on them. I don't particularily care one way or another but odds are there will be no track meet so what is the point of going back and forth with the insults?

And, as far as my earth shattering race cars lol i want to see the day a street car, wether a tt Lambo or souped up Lotus is going to beat a WSC on track.

As i said before, let it go.

Come on, you know you want to do one last race in your R&S before roy sells it! hahah

This forum has more latent homosexuals moderators than the Republican party or any other forum I've seen....

I will never turn my back when I meet another Lambo owner now...

Please leave politics out of it.... That IS a forum rule....

Thank you.

This is the most bullshit thread ever....I remember guys like this in highschool. I would gladly pay all fees just to get this over with.

No actually, this whole thing is a joke on us. There is nothing real about this thread at all.

This picture is the best thing that ever has, or ever could for that matter, come out of this thread! Now, pony up with the rest of them. Amazing!

Driver mod is the best mod there is.