I stepped DOWN

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the practicality of Range Rovers in comparison to other SUVs. The new refreshed 2010/2011 models are completely different inside and out from the previous models.

Good Joice I really like the color combo in the interior.

What were your thoughts on the Maserati in terms of driving experience? I always thought the interior the maserati's were dull compared to other luxury sedans (S8, S600, 7series)

i had one (not a big fan) but im sure you got a great deal and that made it worth while.

good luck, now throw some black 24's on that thing!

yep, overfinch is where the quality mods for that car are at - ECU, pulley, exhaust. Put some 22's on there and get some matching paint somewhere on the wheel and you are good.

Congratulations! Plus, this was easier to get in white, right?

Overfinch and Arden are the only two companies I know that do performance to the Range Rovers. Khan also might have some stuff but I'm not sure if much of it is Performance oriented. Hamann had a Range Rover rolling around at some point I believe, so might be something there.

overfinch makes a ecu and pully mod for it.

I was going to suggest that route. Congrats! White FTW.

i had one (not a big fan) but im sure you got a great deal and that made it worth while.

good luck, now throw some black 24's on that thing!

Aggree'd on the 24s.

Except not black 24's, unless they have a chrome lip.

chrome lip is very 1990's IMO. i think matte black accents would look hot. wait til you see my car (photo shoot this wknd)

Congrats. Over finch has a bunch of rover stuff. I like my full size supercharged but I hate that every time I go anywhere I see a few. I miss the gwagen but the rovers interiors are way better.

They are a dime a dozen here... Pretty much the L.A. ride.. We will see how I like it... We liked our Escalade..

congrats Allan! why the sport and not the "full size" RR?

We drove both, honestly the wife liked the interior on the Full Size better, but I liked how the SPORT looks better and drives.. From a visual standpoint Ive always considered the Sport to be the best looking SUV available.. The full size has been the same since 2003. Oh, my car also has a great stereo... 13 Speaker Harmon Kardon..

So now what do I get after the GTT? A new GTT Egear? A 458? A Mclaren...SLS :icon_mrgreen: Or a Phantom Drophead :eusa_dance:

Congrats! I saw that picture on FB and figured it couldn't be the new ride since I assumed the bentley was a sure thing haha. RRS is definitely my fav looking SUV!

We drove both, honestly the wife liked the interior on the Full Size better, but I liked how the SPORT looks better and drives.. From a visual standpoint Ive always considered the Sport to be the best looking SUV available.. The full size has been the same since 2003. Oh, my car also has a great stereo... 13 Speaker Harmon Kardon..

So now what do I get after the GTT? A new GTT Egear? A 458? A Mclaren...SLS :icon_mrgreen: Or a Phantom Drophead :eusa_dance:

do the e-gear Heff G-tt 560! (especially since you have taken such a big step in the wrong direction. ;) lolololololol

do the e-gear Heff G-tt 560! (especially since you have taken such a big step in the wrong direction. ;) lolololololol

Man I am so on the fence about doing another Gallardo.. This would be my 3rd... Had the right color combo Arnage shown up here, I would of bought it... Just grew impatient and I know that having an SUV sitting around is good to have regardless of what other cars I own..

I am very confused as to what to replace the GTT with... Might have to jump ship and become Allan-Ferrarifag :icon_mrgreen: