There really are no cars to buy!

Allan-Herbie

I am thinking of doing that to my 722. Anyone know if it is legal in Canada?

Just make sure to post a video of you entering a tunnel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having driven a F50 (NOT MINE) I can tell you that it is not as visceral as one would expect, much more civil, and from my view point one of the reasons that it is not looked upon so favorably. It fails to set one's hair ablaze, and you would expect it to. That being said, top off, I found it to be rather enjoyable, BUT.... there are so many more options, especially modern era, that surpass it bang for the buck.

That is interesting as EVO mag says completely different and it was their ultimate shock winner in competition between 288 GTO, F40, F50 and Enzo.

I had the 08 GSL, a 560 and on my way to a 570. NO regrets selling the 08 SL. The egear in the new cars blows away the "old" egear trans.

How about this...it's already done for you!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...;standard=false

Who owned that car? Wasnt it Don Wallace or Michael Fux? I know it belonged to a big collector in florida just curious because ive also seen a Veyron Pur Sang for sale that more then likely belonged to one of those collectors.

Who owned that car? Wasnt it Don Wallace or Michael Fux? I know it belonged to a big collector in florida just curious because ive also seen a Veyron Pur Sang for sale that more then likely belonged to one of those collectors.

Neither Don nor Michael, but yeah he does have the Pur Sang, a Grand Sport...

Allan, you already have a good DD. I know you love the "build" process when you mod up all your cars. How about you build an Ultima GTR!!! We can make the interior as luxurious/quiet as you can imagine it. An Ultima with ONLY 720BHP laps the track faster than an FXX driven by Michael Schumacher. More fun than you can ever handle. With a simple bolt on heads/cam LS7, about 700 HP can be attained. If you wont deal with a 6-spd, we can always install a Hollinger sequential shift transmission. You wont lose your shirt either. :)

Allan, you already have a good DD. I know you love the "build" process when you mod up all your cars. How about you build an Ultima GTR!!! We can make the interior as luxurious/quiet as you can imagine it. An Ultima with ONLY 720BHP laps the track faster than an FXX driven by Michael Schumacher. More fun than you can ever handle. With a simple bolt on heads/cam LS7, about 700 HP can be attained. If you wont deal with a 6-spd, we can always install a Hollinger sequential shift transmission. You wont lose your shirt either. :)

Nah.. No Ultima

That is interesting as EVO mag says completely different and it was their ultimate shock winner in competition between 288 GTO, F40, F50 and Enzo.

For the money the F50 doesn't deliver. I drove one for a few hours a couple of years ago and if i wasn't a collector i would never buy one. I like the fact that the roof comes off, sounds nice but the performance is not breathtaking, the tranny still sucks. Just doesn't do it.

For the money the F50 doesn't deliver. I drove one for a few hours a couple of years ago and if i wasn't a collector i would never buy one. I like the fact that the roof comes off, sounds nice but the performance is not breathtaking, the tranny still sucks. Just doesn't do it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Have you ever driven any of the TVRs? There was one rumored to be in Ottawa, or found here, and I believe there are a few around Canada (although I thought they were illegal here), but what are your thoughts on them?

Have you ever driven any of the TVRs? There was one rumored to be in Ottawa, or found here, and I believe there are a few around Canada (although I thought they were illegal here), but what are your thoughts on them?

:gay:

Alright, that puts it to some new perspective.

Thanks.

I have never had even possibility to see one. Have seen F40s, Enzos ... but never F50, maybe they are on collectors and nobody drives them actually.

Alright, that puts it to some new perspective.

Thanks.

I have never had even possibility to see one. Have seen F40s, Enzos ... but never F50, maybe they are on collectors and nobody drives them actually.

Only 349 made.

Not a whole lot less than the Enzo though. I've seen 2-3 Enzos now, and only an F50 seen through a dealer window in Vegas.

What's interesting about the F50 is that it came in more colors than any of the other super Fs.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Where are you guys coming up with this Stuff? <insert weedsmoking.jpg>

I can't understand no one has pointed out the most perfect exotic on the planet?! Seriously, come on guys.....

The perfect car for me, Allan (hell, for the most of us) is of course the all new: PERFORMANTE!! Throw on a TT kit if you must have, but it is still perfect as it is! :icon_thumleft:

Honestly thats the most sensible option yet. Hell thats like a glory hole where you know its a hot girl on the other side; NO BRAINER!!!!!!!!!

fcuking thank you Rob!!

Just a bunch of stupid jibberish.

Hence my absence from this thread. Some of the suggestions...sigh.

Hence my absence from this thread. Some of the suggestions...sigh.

I wasn't suggesting to go with a TVR...I was just curious if BMWRACER had driven one....yeesh. I was playing Gran Turismo 5 the night before that's why I thought of the question.

Either way, all the main suggestions have already shown up, there's really nothing left. Have you narrowed it down at all Allan?

I wasn't suggesting to go with a TVR...I was just curious if BMWRACER had driven one....yeesh. I was playing Gran Turismo 5 the night before that's why I thought of the question.

Either way, all the main suggestions have already shown up, there's really nothing left. Have you narrowed it down at all Allan?

Im going to try and open my eyes abit and test drive some different cars... My mind keeps going back to another Gallardo..