• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!

new thread for the long awaited moment :eusa_dance:

Congrats dear Limey...both on the 6.0 and the twins :icon_thumleft:

definitely my favorite CAR, not just favorite 6.0

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING..... :eek3dance:

Can I ask what prompted this overhaul?

18,000 for a set of wheels.....so about half what it costs for a set of Veyron tyres then. :icon_mrgreen:

Do all 6.0L have manual seat adjustment?

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING..... :eek3dance:

Can I ask what prompted this overhaul?

18,000 for a set of wheels.....so about half what it costs for a set of Veyron tyres then. :icon_mrgreen:

Do all 6.0L have manual seat adjustment?

Yes ALL 6.0 cars have manual seat adjustment..WITH the exception of the 43 6.0SE cars made..they have electric adjustment for the upper portion of the seats.

Limey the car is stunning as expected and then some, the factory look really paid off.

IMO best Diablo, actually for that matter best car, scrap that, best man made anything that has ever existed or will ever exist.

I can see why those wheels are so expensive, they are very gracious and beautiful design.

looks fantastic mate,

but now that this is finished? where can anyone go? this is the most awesome Diablo Refresh were likely to see for quite some time.

Congratulations Limey! Car is just amazing and is probably better than when it left the factory! Are you going to do Concours this summer in Monterey?

I took the car this weekend to the Sarasota exotic car fest, had it trailered down, i had sent off my app. to enter the judging which began @ 10am, by the time i arrived in Sarasota, it was 9:45 am and the circle was packed. No open spaces on the grass centre, not to mention way too many people to let a car on the grass and keep it relatively safe. So, i ended up parking it on the circle and just mingled with the hoards of other people.

That was my one and only interest to enter it for judging, not really into that aspect to be honest.

Loads of people taking pictures and stuff, and a couple people leaving notes on the windshield wanting to buy, which obviously begs the question what is it worth, i may tread the waters in the next few weeks.

This does raise a good question now, i am not really sure what else there is to do on a Diablo. I was looking at the yellow car on ebay today that got a salvaged history title, if i could get the car for $40k or so, maybe buy it, but then what? I guess i could paint it Pink and do the interior black with pink stitching and piping, where is our resident PS when you needs him, JPEGS you there? PS a Diablo 6.0 in hot Pink for me.

I really don't think at this point there is anything i want in a Diablo that isn't already & most definitely at this point in time, there is no logical reason to spend $50k + on restoring a Diablo, they are not worth the money yet, so its got to be something you really want and unique. Hence the 6.0 in VI.

Time now to just relax and enjoy my girls.