Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

So I am still curious to see the Aventador's rear spoiler in action on video or at least see it in the upright position in a picture.

wingro.jpg

Here you go!

spoiler.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...

...this car is hot.

Period.

Lamborghibni did not build a so big CFRP new plant just for 650 cars per year like the Aventador is: next Gallardo (and next R8) will have a CFRP frame. The car is expected within the end of 2012

ciao

[name=Joe-Trojan' post='821278' date='Mar 2 2011, 10:40 PM]

:icon_thumleft:

IMG_0671.JPG

Where is possible to get one of this shirts?

Please! :eusa_dance:

I am looking forward to the Mini Aventador, when that car comes out it will be game over, releasing it after the models Mako mentioned will give Lambo the upper hand.

fcuk the minis...just buy the real deal!

sorry im not a Gallardo person..always go for the big brother V12 :icon_mrgreen: till now..i still think that the Gallardos are just made so that the company can survive..but when it comes to buying supercars..its suppose to drive like shit and impractical...but very very fast..and very very good looking..that's how it should be..not something made smaller so that its easier for daily driving and stuff..maybe its just me. :icon_thumleft:

The Gallardo is an awesome car, now if I think 100 kg less than the 570, 100HP more, carbon tub, new suspension, new gearbox, with the design of the Aventador :icon_super:

I am very interested in the Aventador, let's see if this time I can get my favorite color :icon_mrgreen:

The Gallardo is an awesome car, now if I think 100 kg less than the 570, 100HP more, carbon tub, new suspension, new gearbox, with the design of the Aventador :icon_super:

now i think the "100 kg less than the 570, 100HP more, carbon tub, new suspension, new gearbox," would work...but the design of the Aventador made smaller/shorter..might not work..because that would look odd..like trying to shrink a murcielago.. :eusa_think:

Lamborghibni did not build a so big CFRP new plant just for 650 cars per year like the Aventador is: next Gallardo (and next R8) will have a CFRP frame. The car is expected within the end of 2012

ciao

Agreed, and considering there are already R8 mules with extensive carbon fiber (see R8 section) I have a feeling thats how Lambo will keep the next G under wraps.

A side note, I dont believe I mentioned how much I love the Aventador

now i think the "100 kg less than the 570, 100HP more, carbon tub, new suspension, new gearbox," would work...but the design of the Aventador made smaller/shorter..might not work..because that would look odd..like trying to shrink a murcielago.. :eusa_think:

Let's wait and see :icon_thumleft:

i think the stock rims in black would look better on that color.

Liking the gray more and more, I need to pick a color already. Matte white, VI, or that Gray.

Liking the gray more and more, I need to pick a color already. Matte white, VI, or that Gray.

For that car the Grigrio Estoque is a slam dunk dude.

The grey is really growing on me since new pics have been posted. The first initial pics of GE sucked and I didn't care for it. I do agree that GE with the stock wheel in black will look amazing.

Do the white, it looks evil and classy at the same time.

Than take it to Heffner to put a double clutch box in it :icon_mrgreen: