Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

_52455064_52455063.jpg

Good stuff... but this last one surprises me. What is the second thing you build after the walls are up in a secret compound... and it's missing on this picture?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff... but this last one surprises me. What is the second thing you build after the walls are up in a secret compound... and it's missing on this picture?

If you are going to say a trash burning location, it's already there.

The walls around the compound make me laugh though. Reminds me of when my dad and uncles built a fence around our house when I was a kid. They were all drunk and the thing also didn't line up.

Pick one god damn height and stick to it.

Some interesting points if trying to recreate the final scene. Double tap to the left side of face or head. Leads to believe it was a pistol, which is crazy if so, talk about up close and personal. Sub machine gun or rifles would probably be on burst or full auto. And, to the left side. OBL was left handed I'm pretty sure. I remember the footage of him cracking off AK rounds. So, either someone from his off side snuck him, or from around an opposite corner took him out, or he was in retreat maybe firing single handed, possibly with a human shield. I would be curious to see an acurate recreation.

If you are going to say a trash burning location, it's already there.

The walls around the compound make me laugh though. Reminds me of when my dad and uncles built a fence around our house when I was a kid. They were all drunk and the thing also didn't line up.

Pick one god damn height and stick to it.

:lol2:

I was talking about an escape tunnel of some sort. You know the best military guys are out for you..and it's just a matter of time..

I think the people drawing comparisons between people celebrating 9/11 versus people celebrating bin Laden's death are taking the political correctness a bit too far. The man was a murderer for Pete's sake.

A proper comparison would be if, say, in retaliation for the Lockerbie bombing, some American blew up a plane full of innocent Libyans and everyone was cheering. THAT would be inappropriate, because if some terrorist kills a group of your citizens, you don't cheer if a group of theirs get killed, as the people are probably innocent.

However, if some terrorist kills a group of your people, it is perfectly acceptable to cheer if you kill said terrorist in retaliation.

As for Obama, he is a slick orator, definitely, and I think his calm, Captain Cool demeanor is great, but none of that changes my opinion of him as being a mostly far-left, Chicago-style politician.

Spot on!

Why not celebrate the demise of a scumbag that caused so much pain and suffering to millions of people around the world? What's wrong with that???

Some interesting points if trying to recreate the final scene. Double tap to the left side of face or head. Leads to believe it was a pistol, which is crazy if so, talk about up close and personal. Sub machine gun or rifles would probably be on burst or full auto. And, to the left side. OBL was left handed I'm pretty sure. I remember the footage of him cracking off AK rounds. So, either someone from his off side snuck him, or from around an opposite corner took him out, or he was in retreat maybe firing single handed, possibly with a human shield. I would be curious to see an acurate recreation.

Pistols are only used in the event of a failure in the primary weapon.

You can just as easily (more easily actually) double tap a rifle.

And no.... Its rare to put them on burst or full auto unless you want suppressive fire.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I love the thought of Bin Ladens final minutes. As much as he was high on his bullshit of Allah being on his side and this and that..I love knowning that the minute he heard the chopper land,the explosions going off outside,the screams of his guards being gunned down and the boots of Team 6 running towards him down the hallway knowing his stomach dropped,his asshole was puckered and in his final moments his cowardice character was revealed grabbing his wife to hide behind before he took a lead injection to the brain...just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I love the thought of Bin Ladens final minutes. As much as he was high on his bullshit of Allah being on his side and this and that..I love knowning that the minute he heard the chopper land,the explosions going off outside,the screams of his guards being gunned down and the boots of Team 6 running towards him down the hallway knowing his stomach dropped,his asshole was puckered and in his final moments his cowardice character was revealed grabbing his wife to hide behind before he took a lead injection to the brain...just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Well it didn't happen that fast though, the SEAL team was in something like a forty minute firefight before they finally got him.

And the "Welcome to the world we really live in photo"

WHReax.jpg

Yes.... This is the look of people who have never really seen violence up close, watching it being done at their order.

Guest Rob Burgundy

AH. you just beat me too it Romandad. Heres a little larger

post-6316-1304374786_thumb.jpg

Obama's face will be photoshopped for a long time.. I can't tell if he is scared or constipated

osama.jpg

"And at this moment I am unsure if I should go to prestige level or not but my kill streak setup is crate, attack helicopter and attack dogs..."

Guest Rob Burgundy
"And at this moment I am unsure if I should go to prestige level or not but my kill streak setup is crate, attack helicopter and attack dogs..."

:lol2: :lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Im just worried that they buried him in the sea!! Thats what they did to Megatron and he came back and fucked stuff up!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

First picture of the brave special forces team that took Osama out!

.NwalS.jpg

First picture of the brave special forces team that took Osama out!

.NwalS.jpg

Durka Durka Durka, Mohamad Jihad....