Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

Guest Rob Burgundy
well give me one reason for not showing any picture of his body yet

and why did they buried him in the sea ?

and they said that " no country accepted his body " when did they have the time to ask the countries ?

there are alot of stuff going in here

Dude, c'mon.

They dropped his corpse into the water so there was no place for these extremist cock suckers to make a shrine or have a place to gather to worship him.

They haven't released the pictures because they are worried it will incite riots like when those dumb fucks murdered people and rioted for weeks when there was the draw muhammed thing and also the burn a Koran issue.

These things really aren't hard to understand. I don't see why its hard for you to put two and two together.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well give me one reason for not showing any picture of his body yet

and they said that " no country accepted his body " when did they have the time to ask the countries ?

there are alot of stuff going in here

You obviously aren't looking very hard.

I have seen pictures strewn all of Facebook with Osama having a 5.56 caliber hole in his head, just above his left (our right) eye brow.

Have you even tried googling it? Try "Osama dead."

How lazy are you?

Guest Rob Burgundy
Here ya go:

first_photo_os_osama_dead.jpg

That photo is a fake Photoshop. Look back one page

Conspiracy theorists will never believe pictures either. It's like the Flat Earthers. You show them pictures from a helicopter or airplane and they are taken using a special camera with a special lense through a special window that all make the Earth appear round. You show them pictures from space and those are fakes.

Conspiracy theorists will never believe pictures either. It's like the Flat Earthers. You show them pictures from a helicopter or airplane and they are taken using a special camera with a special lense through a special window that all make the Earth appear round. You show them pictures from space and those are fakes.

You can prove the Earth is round, you can't prove O.b.L is dead, unless you take the word of the government and world leaders (I do!). But I can't shun someone who says, "Without evidence I cannot believe this." I can only merely suggest that you take our word ; that someone like Obama would not lie, nor would the SEAL team, nor would the intelligence agencies...

But considering how much our gov't has lied in the past, I can see how a reasonable person would say, "prove it."

C'mon man. I believe in dead Osama but let's not just start making crap up like the earth is round.

Let's just stick to facts.

He is dead. If he was alive he would have had a video up stating he was alive, etc. You do not need physical proof. The simple proof is that you do not see a video of him saying otherwise. Please stop making yourself look like an idiot requesting proof.

C'mon man. I believe in dead Osama but let's not just start making crap up like the earth is round.

Let's just stick to facts.

Here's a real kicker. The Earth is not the center of the Universe!

Go back to the 16C. and tell the Church that -see how you get treated!

Well, technically they didn't 'bury' him. They just threw him off the side. I am picturing in my mind that they did rock-paper-scissors and the winner got to do one of those roundabout airplane throws like we did when we were kids.

Here's the deal....

When my dad died, we did the whole burial thing. We paid a lot for a coffin, got the caterers to come up with some good free food and drinks for my family and friends (because free stuff would definitely get them to come to the service), came up with some nice kind words to say, and made it a day long event with flowers and music and all things good.

When my goldfish dies, I put it in the toilet where we take a crap, piss, and throw up when we are sick. Then we flush the toilet and don't give it another thought.

One of those things we like (my dad for those taking score), and the other is no more worthy to us than human feces.

Bin Laden was flushed.

You know how we got the intel on bin Laden? We sent in an special operator... Someone who has the abilities that surpass even SEAL team 6... We were able to extract information on his whereabouts using state-of-the-art enhanced interrogation techniques that would make even the most hardened CIA operative cringe at its use. That's right...

post-6125-1304389341.jpeg

Well, technically they didn't 'bury' him. They just threw him off the side. I am picturing in my mind that they did rock-paper-scissors and the winner got to do one of those roundabout airplane throws like we did when we were kids.

Here's the deal....

When my dad died, we did the whole burial thing. We paid a lot for a coffin, got the caterers to come up with some good free food and drinks for my family and friends (because free stuff would definitely get them to come to the service), came up with some nice kind words to say, and made it a day long event with flowers and music and all things good.

When my goldfish dies, I put it in the toilet where we take a crap, piss, and throw up when we are sick. Then we flush the toilet and don't give it another thought.

One of those things we like (my dad for those taking score), and the other is no more worthy to us than human feces.

Bin Laden was flushed.

why didn't they do that to saddam ? why didn't they flush him ? he was a scum bag too

why didn't they do that to saddam ? why didn't they flush him ? he was a scum bag too

Perhaps they did flush him and the grainy cell phone video of his hanging was a fake video trying to hide the fact that his rotting corpse is polluting the ocean?

Enough with the conspiracy bullshit. I would like to hear some thoughts from the more intelligent members as to what this means for our future with Pakistan.

The fact that we didn't tell Pakistan we were coming until after OBL had 4 new holes in his head speaks volumes to how much we trust Pakistan. Is it just their intelligence agency we are wary of or do we not trust their entire government? Have they been feeding us misinformation for years actively trying to hide OBL?

We just caught OBL sleeping in their guest bedroom, and they still insist they didn't know he was there.

Enough with the conspiracy bullshit. I would like to hear some thoughts from the more intelligent members as to what this means for our future with Pakistan.

The fact that we didn't tell Pakistan we were coming until after OBL had 4 new holes in his head speaks volumes to how much we trust Pakistan. Is it just their intelligence agency we are wary of or do we not trust their entire government? Have they been feeding us misinformation for years actively trying to hide OBL?

We just caught OBL sleeping in their guest bedroom, and they still insist they didn't know he was there.

Newsflash... We have a serious Pakistan problem

Newsflash... We have a serious Pakistan problem

I am well aware of that. What does this lead to? Do we go our separate ways? Do we increase drone patrols looking for who else they might be hidding? Or does shit really hit the fan and this becomes the war in Afghanistan/Pakistan?

I don't think it does any damage to Pakistan/US relations. There is already tension, but there is no way to tell if the tension is simply for the public to see. There is no way to know for certain, but I'm guessing the US moving in and taking OBL is not a big deal. I think they're more concerned with civilian deaths and public opinion on that. Pakistan is not a country of terrorist and for every OBL supporter, there are probably 100 who wish he was dead.

And think about this, if OBL did have help from Pakistan, it's very possible Pakistan intelligence leaked his location to get rid of him finally. He may have served his purpose and they no longer needed him. I'm sure they'd be more likely to see backlash than the US for his killed. After all, there are constant attacks and terrorism in Pakistan, whereas the US soil goes more of less unscathed.

Just my thoughts. We'll never know what's going on or what happened. Everything is speculation and no one will ever publicize the secret stuff behind closed doors.

I am well aware of that. What does this lead to? Do we go our separate ways? Do we increase drone patrols looking for who else they might be hidding? Or does shit really hit the fan and this becomes the war in Afghanistan/Pakistan?

It remains a mutually parasitic relationship.... We want their occasional support on the GWOT, and they want the billions of dollars in foreign aid we send them every year - Much of which gets filtered through the ISI, who buy bullets, beans and band-aids with it, and those get trucked across the border where they are used to arm, feed and fix the Taliban who are killing U.S. troops. The rest of it goes to maintain the unsteady peace with India.

It appears pretty obvious theyve had their bluff called..... And now the questions is, what do they fear more... India or their own ISI.

Everything is speculation and no one will ever publicize the secret stuff behind closed doors.

ACTUALLY.... Wikileaks HAS released a lot of VERY damning intel that has shown how The pakis have been playing both sides for a very long time.

fcuk that noise. Rip it to pieces. Shit on it,desecrate and burn it. Grind it to powder, shove it into a cruise missle head and fire that fcuking thing to Mecca.

Rob, I'm all for your sentiment and your feelings but that comment is out of order :jackoff:

Please don't start abusing other peoples faith or religion...

Guest Rob Burgundy

It's how I felt and already made the comment that I said it out of emotion. You don't moderate this board and I come here to speak my mind. If a moderator feels my comment was unhealthy for the board as whole I'm happy to discuss it with them and face any consequence decided on. I'm sure as hell not apologizing for saying how I felt though.

So you need the intervention of a mod for you to take responsibility for what you have said?

Make it right skokos.

Fwiw I did not think it was right at the time but let it at play out in the hope you would rectify later.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I retract my previous statement and in the future will keep people I wished to see bombed to myself so nobody here is offended.