Osama Bin Laden Dead Thread

Roman

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

That first image of Osama that was being circulated around was a photoshop.

post-6316-1304376138_thumb.jpg

For some reason I just think it is strange in that photo that laptops are just on standby.

They have pix-elated the image on top of Hilary's laptop but something not making sense.

Just an imgur link

http://i.imgur.com/tjRP1.jpg

Can we name everybody?

From Left to right

Biden

Obama

Air Force Brig General?

Adm. Mike Mullen

Donilon (National Security Advisor)

Bill Daley- COS

Dennis McDonnough- Dep. NSA

Some unknown dude poking his head over Daleys shoulder?

Hilary

Nancy DeParle Dep. COS

Gates (Sec Def)

Some grumpy looking guy

I see James Clappers face behind someones arm- DNI

Guest Rob Burgundy
Can we name everybody?

From Left to right

Biden

Obama

Air Force Brig General?

Adm. Mike Mullen

Bill Daley- COS

Hilary

Nancy DeParle Dep. COS

Gates (Sec Def)

Some grumpy looking guy

The decorated generals name badge says "WEBB"

Guest Rob Burgundy

Our member Ericusatx asked me to share this video!

:lol2: :lol2:

Brigadier General Marshall Webb

John Brennan ( next to Clapper)

Im just worried that they buried him in the sea!! Thats what they did to Megatron and he came back and fucked stuff up!!

Yeah, but Megatron never hid behind his wife like a scared little bitch though.

If someone goes and sticks some allspark in Bin Laden, I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is face a royal US ass-kicking again.

Brad Webb.... Nice job!

Brig. Gen. Marshall B. "Brad" Webb is the Assistant Commanding General, Joint Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C.

I would not be surprised, if a few Middle East poster distributors, are swamped with new orders for products.

It was a mistake, to not interrogate obl. Perhaps the U.S., actually did interrogate him, and picked-up additional time, with the fire-fight cover story ? He had important information, about the different compartmentalized cells. Why kill him ?

Kudos to 0, for again reminding everybody, that the U.S., will never be at war with Islam. I do not understand, why 0, did not also remind everybody again, that the U.S., is one of the world's largest Muslim nations ?

In my opinion, a major politician in Pakistan, just picked up some nice cash, for selling-out obl. obl's walled villa, was just 100 meters, from a Pakistani military academy, that was located in Abbottabad. With that being the case, the Pakistani intelligence services, were providing sanctuary to obl.

Guest Rob Burgundy
In my opinion, a major politician in Pakistan, just picked up some nice cash, for selling-out obl. obl's walled villa, was just 100 meters, from a Pakistani military academy, that was located in Abbottabad. With that being the case, the Pakistani intelligence services, were providing sanctuary to obl.

It wasnt a politician. They already have confirmed it was one of Bin Ladens trusted personal couriers

It wasnt a politician. They already have confirmed it was one of Bin Ladens trusted personal couriers

Yes, that is the gov's story. In fact, it may be true.

I am only speculating.

During October 1962, the American public did not know, that Kennedy promised Kruschev, to remove the American Jupiter missiles from Turkey, if the Russian missiles were removed from Cuba.

The public was under the assumption, the Russians blinked and packed-up and went home empty-handed.

i think they didn't kill him yet , thats why they didn't put the pics out yet

they are still taking out information from him then they will kill him and puts his picture

i think they said that he's dead and not with them because they don't want alqaueda to attack america and try to free him

Guest Rob Burgundy

they are still taking out information from him then they will kill him and puts his picture

i think they said that he's dead and not with them because they don't want alqaueda to attack america and try to free him

article-0-0290058B00000578-290_468x286.jpg

Can we name everybody?

From Left to right

Biden

Obama

Air Force Brig General?

Adm. Mike Mullen

Bill Daley- COS

Hilary

Nancy DeParle Dep. COS

Gates (Sec Def)

Some grumpy looking guy

Here are some more pics from yesterday, including that one with the names of everyone in the description...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/se...57626507626189/

Sorry dude, whatever it is you are smoking, please stop. This make zero sense.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Had a friend write this in response to the people saying we shouldn't be celebrating his death in the streets.

" It’s not a celebration of a killing- it’s a celebration of being free of a terrorist who had absolutely no qualms with killing innocent people, of all races and ages just because he wanted to… Because they didn’t believe in the same religion, or ideals he had. If he had been captured alive, you would have the same reaction of joy and celebration- Because he is no longer able to commit horrendous acts any longer.

Its closure from the last twenty years- as he started his terrorist activities in the 90's- from the pain and grief not only inflicted on INNOCENT Americans, but INNOCENT humans all over the world- including the Middle East. Even there they are rejoicing in the fact we no longer have to worry about him masterminding another catastrophic attack.

Sometimes we have to look at things no longer through the Rose color glasses of Political Correctness, or from a one-sided view point. Look at the bigger picture. Listen to the Reports. Watch the Men, Women and Children who have finally been able to gain some closure on something that was completely out of their control and see if it truly is a celebration of a “killing” or if it’s really a celebration of being free.

Comparing the Joy of being free to that of the Al-Qaeda’s celebration of 9-11 is an unrealistic and unfair comparison. He was the mastermind behind the 9-11 attacks and countless others, he wasn’t an innocent man who was randomly killed that we are celebrating, as it was with Al-Qaeda.

There is a Price to pay for everything… and sometimes that price is death."

Sorry dude, whatever it is you are smoking, please stop. This make zero sense.

well give me one reason for not showing any picture of his body yet

and why did they buried him in the sea ?

and they said that " no country accepted his body " when did they have the time to ask the countries ?

there are alot of stuff going in here