Fuck da police!

abolfaz

Jpegs, I hear you. I fear this is getting cultural rather than being a system we can fix. What do you think?

It's always impressive to me how some one-off car forum on the internet would have so much material to discuss on this off-topic occupation with no end in sight to the examples that fuel it. Truly sad that what is supposed to be an honorable profession has turned into this. The eroding respect for the lawman is no doubt trickling down from our generations to our children so I'm not too sure what we're going to end up with in 50-100 years but it doesn't look good.

1984_by_alcook-d4z39dh.jpg

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sgt. Glans had the audacity to publicly defend his actions, saying, “I was concerned. It was a public safety issue. If I had to do it all over again … I’d probably do the same thing. If I knew the camera was there, no, because it does look bad. Glans admitted that he would break the law again, assault any citizen, but only if he thought that he wouldn’t get caught on camera."

:eusa_wall: :rolleyes:

That POS should be fired instantly but I am sure he will soon be back on the "force" :rolleyes:

Every officer out there should be wearing a camera which monitors their behavior while at work and be held accountable for their inappropriate actions, physical and verbal abuse, they should be getting fined for their misconduct, majority of them are on a power trip, they keep forgetting the meaning of the word "SERVE"!

I have to admire those kids for not losing their shit. I would have come unhinged if he would have started swearing at me, let alone putting his hands on me.

They had no choice, if they did anything I am sure that scumbag wouldn't hesitate putting bullets through their heads, very SCARY!

• 3 weeks later...

It's tough because there are some great cops with good intentions... I find they mostly join swat, dea or are detectives... beat cops I find are 85% bullies with badges

I dont expet to see anymore videos out of Illinois anymore

Roman can you give a better over view (aka is this article BS or legit)

http://ipweb-lb-1885590254.us-east-1.elb.a...ording-ban.html

Haven't read the bill, but "reasonable expectation of privacy" is not as nebulous a term as the author seems to think it is... Bottom line, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in a public place or for a police officer in the course of his duty.

You can't bug a cop car... or his home... But if there is a member of the public present there is no reasonable expectation of privacy...

• 5 months later...
ugh. That was painful to watch.

I am on the fence with this one. Yes, he clearly got his head punted while he was slowly getting to the ground but in the background you hear "man with a gun". However, older and with kids plus watching all the horendous shit that happens to innocent/law abiding citizens I am starting to turn my opinion LE. Our prison system is a joke. It only sets fear in those who obey the law and to others it's a rite of passage.

fcuk criminals.

fcuk you for siding with criminals.

If only we could outsource our prison system to north korea... el salvado... laos... None of these idiots would even think twice about going to prison.

I am on the fence with this one. Yes, he clearly got his head punted while he was slowly getting to the ground but in the background you hear "man with a gun". However, older and with kids plus watching all the horendous shit that happens to innocent/law abiding citizens I am starting to turn my opinion LE. Our prison system is a joke. It only sets fear in those who obey the law and to others it's a rite of passage.

fcuk criminals.

If only we could outsource our prison system to north korea... el salvado... laos... None of these idiots would even think twice about going to prison.

On some levels I agree and have had my fair share of shit happen where the criminal seemed to be treated very leniently and I end up with the short end of the stick.

The problem lies when you give people (LE) power over one group it bleeds over to having the same power over other groups.

If you allow the police to beat a man down for robbing a store what happens when you get stopped for a routine traffic stop and have been having a bad day and are a bit belligerent, you are likely to get the same beating as the guy who robbed the store, I understand this should not happen in a perfect world but it is a fact of life.

I don't have any answers but do understand the frustration on both sides. This in no way changes my opinion that criminals are scum.

fcuk criminals.

I don't think anyone is siding with criminals. If you listen it was repeated several times, "The kid with the gun has a yellow shirt on." The guy kicked wasn't in yellow and the first thing they asked dispatch after punting him was "Anyone seen the guy in yellow."

Dispatch also relayed the message that the kid in yellow was 15 years old. Yeah, fcuk the kids for breaking the law and being stupid. It's the job of the court and judges to decide their fate. Any cop running around kicking kids in the face is a criminal. Plain and simple. He was charged with assault and arrested and now gets to face the same system that he should have let handle the guy he punted.

fcuk criminals.

"ugh, that was painful to watch"

fcuk me for siding with criminals?

Give your head a shake. That kick to the face was unnecessary and you know it.

The prison system is a completely separate argument.

I don't think anyone is siding with criminals. If you listen it was repeated several times, "The kid with the gun has a yellow shirt on." The guy kicked wasn't in yellow and the first thing they asked dispatch after punting him was "Anyone seen the guy in yellow."

Dispatch also relayed the message that the kid in yellow was 15 years old. Yeah, fcuk the kids for breaking the law and being stupid. It's the job of the court and judges to decide their fate. Any cop running around kicking kids in the face is a criminal. Plain and simple. He was charged with assault and arrested and now gets to face the same system that he should have let handle the guy he punted.

I am glad he got kicked in the face thinking about it more. Shot and kill. No. He will think twice about not listening to commands.

Why is this boy/kid/man not listening to authority?

BTW, yellow cap...and wifebeater...at night... hmmm.

I would have just tased him.

We need a license to do many things that can be extremely harmful to others yet to have a kid you can be octomom.

"ugh, that was painful to watch"

fcuk me for siding with criminals?

Give your head a shake. That kick to the face was unnecessary and you know it.

The prison system is a completely separate argument.

It was a cheap blow yes. Did he deserve it for not listening to commands?... that's what I am on the fence about. If this was a third world country you know the police will fcuk you up, so you don't fcuk with them.

btw not saying you're siding with criminals. :icon_thumleft:

I don't think any of us here sided with the criminals but you do understand that what the cop did was wrong and he shouldn't do it because his training should kick in before his emotions, if it doesn't than he failed as his job and he should be removed and punished for his actions.

Some of this scum deserve the kicks to their heads and even worse but the cops are not allowed to do that full stop they were assigned a different part of the judicial system.

If you agree with the cops making their own rules and administer punishment don't be surprised if you get your teeth punched in because you didn't hand the license over under 10 seconds when pulled over for a routine check, I know it sounds ridiculous but since you agree with them making up stuff and administering punishment on the spot it sounds very plausible, according to you they can just say you didn't obey their command and that would be enough to justify it.

How about this revelation...Dont commit a fcuking crime and you won't have to worry about being kicked in the face. Btw, I didn't see a kick to the face, looks to me like he just removed his hat lol. In a lot of instances these cops use excessive force no question. There are probably many reasons for this. They become a product of their environment. Could you imagine having to deal with this shit on a daily basis? Putting your life on the line every single day dealing with these pieces of shit? Yes many are just thugs with a badge but if you had to do that job for relatively low financial reward and tremendous risk every time you leave your house, you might not deal with each situation as perfectly as you think you should in a 30 sec video clip. Ive been a victim of unnecessary police power and im a white guy that got pulled over for tinted windows and spent all weekend in the tombs in NYC. I know to a certain degree how these cops act with a power trip and its no fun.

How about this revelation...Dont commit a fcuking crime and you won't have to worry about being kicked in the face.

You kind of missed the point. The man being kicked in the face (and that's what it was since it resulted in several days of hospitalization- and I find nothing about it remotely amusing) didn't commit any "fcuking crime". He was not the suspect and did not match the description of the subject. He was kicked in the face anyways.

And that's the problem. The fact that someone, somewhere may be breaking the law- even something as serious as somebody running around with a gun, doesn't mean the police get to beat the fcuk out of anybody/everybody- in the general vicinity. It defeats and undermines the purpose for police.

Maybe you think he didn't "get on the ground" fast enough? Guess what. If a cop comes up to me and screams "get on the fcuking ground" I'm not moving any faster than that. One because I know I haven't done anything wrong, and it would take me a moment to process it all with my first reaction being, "hello officer, there must be some mistake..." Two, Thanks to my bad joints, I wouldn't be able to get down faster than that. So I deserve to get my jaw busted because some cop picked the wrong fcuking job for his stress management skills? Seriously?

Btw, I didn't see a kick to the face, looks to me like he just removed his hat lol. In a lot of instances these cops use excessive force no question. There are probably many reasons for this. They become a product of their environment. Could you imagine having to deal with this shit on a daily basis? Putting your life on the line every single day dealing with these pieces of shit?

What pieces of shit are you referring to?

I am generalizing when I say "pieces of shit" meaning the criminals the cops have to deal with on a daily basis and the environment in which they have to work.