Fuck da police!

abolfaz

I am generalizing when I say "pieces of shit" meaning the criminals the cops have to deal with on a daily basis and the environment in which they have to work.

You are living in an alternate universe from the reality the rest of us inhabit.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are living in an alternate universe from the reality the rest of us inhabit.

Assuming none of us have had to beat the streets infested with crime every day for years on end, its impossible to know how you would act given the circumstances that you see on a short video clip. Every day you leave your house and kiss your wife and kids and not knowing if you will come home that day because some punk with a gun wants to rob a store and then shoot you. If you've never been in that position its impossible to say that you will act prim and proper every time you have to make an arrest or confront a potential suspect. I said many of these cops are thugs with a badge, I said Ive been a victim of police power. You never know what has led up to the events that you see or hear. Thats all I am trying to get across.

I am generalizing when I say "pieces of shit" meaning the criminals the cops have to deal with on a daily basis and the environment in which they have to work.

Fair enough.

• 3 weeks later...

So as a parallel conversation, there is another aspect of a police officer's job that probably gets too often overlooked.

Please don't get me wrong, we just experienced a loss tonight, but I am not posting here for sympathy.

Sadly I just realized how difficult it must be for them when they have to knock at your door to tell you in person that a loved one was just killed in auto accident.

Oh man syn I am sorry for your loss. I was in college when my best friends mom called to tell my my buddy's grandma had passed away. She couldn't get a hold of him and was hoping I could track him down. That wasn't an easy conversation with him at all.

I get what you are saying for sure. I really am sorry for what you guys are going through right now.

• 1 month later...

Probably best thread to put this.

Currently watching a documentary on the Met, the London Police service.

Clearly a very difficult job but one massively harrowing scene is the death of a few month old baby.

The case is clearly neglect. But the footage shown was absolutely appalling.

The mother was 18 years old and she lost her third child, the living conditions made me gag hard and I had to hold back the tears.

Dirty nappies on the stairs, mouldy milk on the worktop, mouldy rice. Larvae growing not only bed clothes but also inside milk bottles.

The officers left the flat wearing scenes of crime clothing with masks etc and said they would still smell that smell for weeks.

Baby was 4 months old and when the autopsy was carried out the baby was lighter than the day she was born.

I know I have said this before but it is easy to berate police based on the idiotic few but many do a job you and I would struggle to do.

[quote name='capt_chaos' date='Jul 6 2015,

I know I have said this before but it is easy to berate police based on the idiotic few but many do a job you and I would struggle to do.

:iamwithstupid:

There was a recent article out stating many cops are "laying low" or not doing their job to their full capacity due to the risks.

Great feedback on topic from.a former cop:

https://youtu.be/1HfVscJ_egw

How about this revelation...Dont commit a fcuking crime and you won't have to worry about being kicked in the face.

I dont do illegal shit (maybe speed once in a while) I have absolutely no prob with cops bisting balls to make my city safe. I will 100% encourage it even if they fcuk up once in a while. The guy in the vid with patches on his foreaems seems to be high ranking.

Not sure why the over all animosity for cops unless you come across a real prick for moving violations (which im sure they do exist) or you have some criminal charges put sgainst you.

BTW I am the first to state never ever talk to any cop if you are being investigated, which I am assuming would be less than 1% of the population.

So why so much hate, for tickets?

• 1 month later...
With no context or ability to see what took place leading up to the police being at the front door,I wouldnt jump to a conclusion on either side of that video.

Looked like the police were under control and not acting out of line.

I know lots of well off white kids who got no-helmet tickets, it happens in CA.

Give me a break. Eight cops for a helmet ticket? My neighbor usually gets two cops only (for abusing his wife).

Give me a break. Eight cops for a helmet ticket? My neighbor usually gets two cops only (for abusing his wife).

Exactly, overkill!

I love how they were prancing around like peacocks, just reason with the guy who wasn't wearing a helmet say your piece issue him the ticket and walk away without all that fanfare.

Most cops fail to acknowledge and apply the humility required in SERVING someone, they are public servants, they have to have an exemplary conduct, I don't expect it from the common criminal, I expect it from someone who was trained and took on the task of serving and protecting, they are very quick at assuming the role of the BOSS that's the reason why they are very irritating.

Exactly, overkill!

Kinda, but better than having several belligerent residents think they can intimidate or out-muscle the solo police officer and things getting REALLY out of hand.

Police are here to enforce the law. If you break a law (no helmet) then run from them when caught, they are not going to look the other way.

It's really simple. Don't break the fkn law. If you do break the law, surrender to the LEO when caught and accept your punishment. Most of these supposed "racist cop stories" would be a non-issue if people would just follow the fkn law in the first place, and surrender when they don't.

Or, just GTFO of Kali. You can't go 20 minutes there without breaking some obscure law.

Kinda, but better than having several belligerent residents think they can intimidate or out-muscle the solo police officer and things getting REALLY out of hand.

Police are here to enforce the law. If you break a law (no helmet) then run from them when caught, they are not going to look the other way.

It's really simple. Don't break the fkn law. If you do break the law, surrender to the LEO when caught and accept your punishment. Most of these supposed "racist cop stories" would be a non-issue if people would just follow the fkn law in the first place, and surrender when they don't.

Or, just GTFO of Kali. You can't go 20 minutes there without breaking some obscure law.

:jerry: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Looks like LAPD Newton division....

Not a goddamned one of you would even step foot in that neighborhood unless the United States Marines had occupied the area before you got there. And then you would be pissing your fcuking pants until someone finally let you the fcuk out.... Those aren't police officers... They are targets. It is open fcuking warfare... So yeah... They show up in force, because that's procedure... Guarantee that they know exactly who that fcuking "teenager" is, what gang he's affiliated with, and how many homicides he's suspected of being involved in....

They were under control... they did their job. Nobody got hurt. So that's a perfect policing.

So.... Go spend a fcuking shiftr in Jordan Downes, or put a sock in it...

He ran from the cops. At that point it wasn't about the helmet ticket but the "why are you running and what are you hiding".

He ran from the cops. At that point it wasn't about the helmet ticket but the "why are you running and what are you hiding".

No only did he run, he ran in to the house. Was it to hide or get a gun ???

Looks like LAPD Newton division....

To me it looks like Beverly Hills. But, I might be mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...