Fuck da police!

abolfaz

Ahh good ol' (greater) Toronto. Police get caught on camera threatening to plant drugs on an individual and of course, nothing gets done.

"Police Chief Mike Ewles penalized the officer a month later. The force will not name the officer or discuss the discipline because it did not involve a formal hearing under the Police Services Act.

"As this was dealt with internally and not subject to a hearing under Part V (of the act), I am not at liberty to discuss further details," Selby said in an email.

"I can't identify the name of the officer involved, but after being disciplined, he remains employed with us as a front line police officer."

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
More BS ways they steal our money. That's not a cone, its a costume; so if I wear a cop uniform does that make me a cop?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...0814-story.html

The point is, you're supposed to stop for people In the crosswalk and stay stopped until he's completely across the street....

But what they do, is pick a super busy street, that has very little pedestrian traffic, and then cross, back and forth, and back and forth, so only one or two cars can get past the crosswalk before the asshole who keeps going back and forth across the street starts another return trip..... and traffic gets backed up artificially, and people get late and frustrated and say, "fcuk this" and just go once they won't hit the asshole, who is the traffic equivalent of some sonofabitch getting in the elevator in the high rise and hitting every fcuking button.... And they write a bunch of tickets on people who are just trying to get through their fcuking days in a difficult to live in city, that the police are intentionally making more difficult to live in...

Reason # 799 that I left that fcuking state.

Not really fcuk da police material, but also LOL worthy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring.../story?id=95836

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

He said he does not plan to take any further legal action.

Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

Most Cops Just Above Normal The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.

Jordan alleged his rejection from the police force was discrimination. He sued the city, saying his civil rights were violated because he was denied equal protection under the law.

But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover.

Jordan has worked as a prison guard since he took the test.

I got a ticket a couple of weeks ago for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign..on my bicycle.... no one was there I didnt want to unclip my foot and put my foot down..yeah my bad for not coming to a complete stop,..nothing more then revenue generation CHP hiding behind bushes...

$237 fine..i called the court and asked what would happen if i didnt pay, they said nothing, but it would get reported to my credit agency as a bad debt...I have a court date in sept..

Meanwhile my friend was killed last month on her bicycle by a DUI driver...at 7am in the morning, cops no where to be found...but they have time to bust me...

More BS ways they steal our money. That's not a cone, its a costume; so if I wear a cop uniform does that make me a cop?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-l...0814-story.html

• 3 weeks later...

This is from earlier this year (Sorry if it's a repost, I did actually search here for it first)

No wonder CHP is the most hated agency in the state. Complete fcuking idiot CHP arrests a firefighter for not moving the firetruck during a roll-over accident call.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/24637357/firefig...e-at-crash-site

• 1 month later...

Our police force perform a vital function and are entrusted with great power to serve & protect the citizenry. It is because of that trust that our officers MUST be held to a higher standard of behavior in the commission of their duties. Our police force is designed to handle civilian matters and should not be equipped with military grade weaponry nor trained in military tactics. Political pressure must be applied in order to contain police resources to their appropriate purpose.

Redondo Beach police arrested Voynov for DV without even getting a proper statement from the victim because she doesn't speak English, they are still talking about pressing charges even though they still haven't done a proper interview of the victim and by their own admission the detectives on the case don't even agree with each other.

• 2 weeks later...
The worst kind of corrupt garbage!

"one officer was allowed to retire" Bullshit! Don't let the scumbag collect his fcuking pension. The system is broken

Jpegs, I hear you. I fear this is getting cultural rather than being a system we can fix. What do you think?

It's always impressive to me how some one-off car forum on the internet would have so much material to discuss on this off-topic occupation with no end in sight to the examples that fuel it. Truly sad that what is supposed to be an honorable profession has turned into this. The eroding respect for the lawman is no doubt trickling down from our generations to our children so I'm not too sure what we're going to end up with in 50-100 years but it doesn't look good.