is anybody else following the Casey Anthony trial?

Roman

Well, Im not sure what youre asking for... You saw the verdict just like I did... I think its a miscarriage of justice.... But am I shocked? Nope.... Ive been an attorney for a long time now.... Thats the way it rolls sometimes. I have some SUSPICIONS of what happened, but Ill let the jury have their say first before I comment on that...

As for all of you who are furious with what has happened.... Good.... You should be... And next time you get that card in the mail summoning you for jury duty, INSTEAD of posting a thread on the best way to get out of it, realize that without SOME SMART PEOPLE ON JURIES,THE NATURAL RESULT IS STUPID VERDICTS. GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE COURTHOUSE AND DONT TRY TO GET OUT OF IT!

Just another incident of "History is made by those who showed up."

I was completely shocked. I was watching the news and they said they don't have enough evidence (basically what the jury said)? Aren't they able to go off of her behaviors and lies based off of the situation?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was completely shocked. I was watching the news and they said they don't have enough evidence (basically what the jury said)? Aren't they able to go off of her behaviors and lies based off of the situation?

They checked their common sense at the door.

Any thoughts on the Son of Sam laws and how they might come into play here? Does her misdemeanor convictions invoke those restrictions?

Any thoughts on the Son of Sam laws and how they might come into play here? Does her misdemeanor convictions invoke those restrictions?

I think the marketplace will handle that.

Its crazy she was let off, but I have heard of another story in florida where a guy molested his little daughter of not even a year ( hard to even write that ) he also was let off on not enough evidence. However a few weeks after he was set free he was found in his house in several different rooms at the same time. Can you say Dexter.

Kim Kardashian only has her father to blame for her issues.....hes the one who started the family tradition of getting black guys off

hahaha. oH i actually LOLed at that one. good stuff Rob

Dtxfree - great picture, saving that one. "tonight is the night"

Seems the jurors arent happy with their decision but didnt feel they had a choice...

"I just swear to God... "the juror told the St. Petersburg Times in an exclusive interview as he was, the paper says, overcome by tears."I wish we had more evidence to put her away.

"I truly do ..."

The man, known publicly only as Juror No. 2, and whom the Times says wanted his name withheld to keep himself and his family from media and public scrutiny, told the newspaper, "Everybody agreed, if we were going fully on feelings and emotions, she was done."

But the dozen jurors from Florida's Pinellas County - the Tampa Bay area - knew they couldn't go on emotions and feelings, he said.

"We just wanted to go on the evidence that was presented to us," he said.

And, he explained, there simply weren't enough pieces to convict Anthony.

He says it wasn't an easy decision. But in the end, he said, it was the only decision they could make based on the evidence.

1 year per count of lying.

How long has she been in jail?

1 year per count of lying.

How long has she been in jail?

Long enough to net "time served" ??

Judge Belvin Perry said he plans to meet with Anthony's attorneys to "sort out how much time she’s already served."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/07/casey.../#ixzz1RQe4AvKu

I want to fcuk her...

As batshit crazy as she is she might make for a good time

As batshit crazy as she is she might make for a good time

Crazy ones are usually always a good time. :icon_mrgreen:

I want to fcuk her...

Tasteless joke time easily offended please don't read:

At least you wouldn't have to worry about having a baby momma...

for more than 3 years or so.

I want to fcuk her...

Same here.

When her lawyer called her a lying no good slut, I was thinking "Dammit, that's exactly my type!"