Energy drinks... What is your preferred weapon of choice?

TheFilipinoStig

Red Bull, 2 a day , the first one in the early moring and the second at noon, and I have been doing this for the last 10 years.

If I cuts down, I get headache

post-11637-1314986331_thumb.jpg

holy shit..... :icon_super:

My choice will be Redbull and has been the last 20 years. It get me so boosted that I go around head ramming me family folks after every can!

Never drank them and like romandad don't do coffee either, never have probably never will. I have so much energy all ready i can only imagine what i would be like on energy drinks. Be like the ball in men in black that bounces off the wall and breaks everything.

Well, the only difference at this point is you don't exactly bounce of the walls, but you have no problem breaking everything! :thefinger:

Gin or rum these days.

Red bull can fcuk you right up. When working in the clubs I was working some majorly long hours and pounding the sugar free rb but it would royally mess with me in my off days.

I love it now again when I need it but otherwise drinking as a hydration or social drink is a huge no no.

That opinion came about after a day/night/day/night out on vodka red bull and I had the royal fear for a few days.

Honestly I was shaking like a shitting dog and had the habitual requirements akin to a gremlin.

I try to limit myself to two black coffees a day, one an hour after my morning green tea and then around 3 in the afternoon to boost me for the gym.

Has anyone ever stopped drinking caffeine, then experienced fantastic results eventually? (More energy, less tired in morning, etc.)??

When drinking Caffeine I was up at 7:30 am and I used to hit a wall around 3pm where I was so tired I was afraid I would fall asleep at my desk. If I struggled through it, I would be fine again around 5pmish and then go to bed around 12am.

When I managed to stop cold turk on all caffiene and soft drinks I noticed that I didnt have that problem at 3pm.

My energy level didnt increase the rest of the day but I didnt get that I low tired feeling around 3pm anymore.

Im trying to get back on the wagon and stop drinking pepsi again but its hard to give up.....

I never drink any energy drinks but I drink espresso all the time.

I have 3 Nespresso machines. One in the office, one at home, and one I take on the road if I'm going to be in hotels.

The times when I am not paying attention and run out of Nespresso capsules are very scary. I once stabbed the UPS driver because he took his time walking up my driveway with my new capsules.

While I'm on the road, I stop at every retailer that has Nespresso machines on display where they give you a free sample to try and get you to buy the machine and I have an espresso there too.

But I won't drink energy drinks because you can get hooked on that stuff. :eusa_naughty:

:D

redbull. with or without sugar.

Everything else stinks.

And local one called Battery if must to have something.

Humans are meant to take naps in the afternoon...

Correction. Human males.

They should eat lunch, fcuk, go to sleep.

Thursday night was interesting, Vodka+sprite+Noxplode bluberry half a scoop.

followed by redbull vodkas at a bar.

not a single fcuk was given all night.

Humans are meant to take naps in the afternoon...

Post of the year! :iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

Correction. Human males.

They should eat lunch, fcuk, go to sleep.

I stand corrected. Assman has the award.

Thursday night was interesting, Vodka+sprite+Noxplode bluberry half a scoop.

followed by redbull vodkas at a bar.

not a single fcuk was given all night.

Damn......that sounds like a good night!

Drink about 4 per year, but they really help on those long nights were I do need them.

It's nice to have an emergency pick me up that you can easily get from most stores/service stations, i'm just amazed to see how much bigger all the cans have got over the years.

i'm just amazed to see how much bigger all the cans have got over the years.

Seems like most drinks have gone that way. You can nearly get a gallon sized soda at most gas stations nowadays... and there is a direct correlation to how much bigger the average ass has become, too. :icon_mrgreen:

Seems like most drinks have gone that way. You can nearly get a gallon sized soda at most gas stations nowadays... and there is a direct correlation to how much bigger the average ass has become, too. :icon_mrgreen:

the energy drink is on an energy drink.

surprised no one said rockstar!

the best ones are the rockstar Recovery - comes in lemon, orange or grape - 20 cal per can, and you don't get the sugar crash wall - good stuff!!