Black 2003 Murcielago on "Pawn Stars" last night

Lightning

Guy showed up on the show Pawn Stars last night trying to sell his black on black 2003 Murcielago. Car had aftermarket rims on it and what looked to be aftermarket exhaust. He was originally asking 120k, then came all the way down to 100k. Corey who was negotiating with him started at 90k, came up to 95k, and neither of them refused to budge for the last $5000 so no deal was made.

Car looked and sounded great, although it did seem to have some noticeable swirl marks in the paint at one scene, and there was no mention of how many miles it had.

Anyone know the car? (not looking to buy right now just curious if anyone else saw the show or knew the owner). :)

A guy at work watches the show all the time and knows I love Lamborghinis. So he was telling me about it for a week now. I thought it seemed a little high how much they were willing to pay. But I guess I dont know the market either. Did the car need any service work?

A guy at work watches the show all the time and knows I love Lamborghinis. So he was telling me about it for a week now. I thought it seemed a little high how much they were willing to pay. But I guess I dont know the market either. Did the car need any service work?

If it did, they wouldnt have had a clue. :lol2: They had the Pawn Shops mechanic test drive it, and "Danny" from Counts custom take a 2 minute walk around and comment on the paint and the sound of the motor before giving his opinion on the cars value. Maybe they had a PPI done that didnt make it on the show (or had someone else with experience in Lamborghinis look at it), but I doubt it, LOL. No mention of repairs/service history/problems/mileage/# of owners/etc.

There is just something awesome about a black Murcielago... :icon_twisted:

If it did, they wouldnt have had a clue. :lol2: They had the Pawn Shops mechanic test drive it, and "Danny" from Counts custom take a 2 minute walk around and comment on the paint and the sound of the motor before giving his opinion on the cars value. Maybe they had a PPI done that didnt make it on the show (or had someone else with experience in Lamborghinis look at it), but I doubt it, LOL. No mention of repairs/service history/problems/mileage/# of owners/etc.

There is just something awesome about a black Murcielago... :icon_twisted:

Danny K from Counts Customs has a ton of experience with Lamborghinis. He has purchased 3 or 4 early Countach's from my dad between 89-today which he still owns. Great guy.

I thought it was funny that Corey was justifying his offer by saying it was the "older Lamborghini."

The car had HREs too, those were probably worth more than the $5k price difference that killed the deal.

Scary that you can't get $100k for a Murci anymore...

I thought it was funny that Corey was justifying his offer by saying it was the "older Lamborghini."

The car had HREs too, those were probably worth more than the $5k price difference that killed the deal.

Scary that you can't get $100k for a Murci anymore...

Well, from a PAWN shop - that isn't horrible.

Danny K from Counts Customs has a ton of experience with Lamborghinis. He has purchased 3 or 4 early Countach's from my dad between 89-today which he still owns. Great guy.

Really?? That is awesome. I'm a big fan of the show and he never seemed like a "Lambo" guy to me (they also didnt do anything to portray his experience with the brand, so it seemed as though he was just taking his usual 10-point walk-around before he quoted the value). He does seems like a cool guy though, I would love to visit his shop if I make it out to Vegas. That shop always has some cool toys. :)

What is the price range for a "good" car from that year?

I think the increase in prodcution numbers has hurt the resale as there are some more cars compared to the 80s and even the 90s.

Really?? That is awesome. I'm a big fan of the show and he never seemed like a "Lambo" guy to me (they also didnt do anything to portray his experience with the brand, so it seemed as though he was just taking his usual 10-point walk-around before he quoted the value). He does seems like a cool guy though, I would love to visit his shop if I make it out to Vegas. That shop always has some cool toys. :)

There's a white Countach that I've seen when they pan through his showroom.

What is the price range for a "good" car from that year?

I think the increase in prodcution numbers has hurt the resale as there are some more cars compared to the 80s and even the 90s.

It would be nice to have known the mileage as that is a key factor besides service records.

It would be nice to have known the mileage as that is a key factor besides service records.

Only correct thought in the thread so far. 'Son I am disappoint' in everyone who posted previous to this besides Lightning who gave it a mention.

Can't even TALK about price or the offers being good/bad/etc without knowing miles.

Only correct thought in the thread so far. 'Son I am disappoint' in everyone who posted previous to this besides Lightning who gave it a mention.

Can't even TALK about price or the offers being good/bad/etc without knowing miles.

I agree, the value of the car would be impossible to know given what we saw in the short 5 minutes on the episode. Also, I know there are plenty of people much more knowledgeable than me regarding the current exoticmarket (so I could be wrong on this) :lol2: , but I highly doubt there are many "clean" no-story "AVERAGE mileage" Murci's changing hands for 95k. So I wouldnt take the 90k-100k prices discussed on that show as proof of their new price range. :icon_mrgreen: