My first Gallardo!

s14roller

After looking for the last 2 years, I finally picked up something that I've been wanting for quite some time now.

Introducing my black 05 Gallardo. 6SP Manual, 10K miles, clear bonnet, front-end lift, gloss black Callistos, Nera steering wheel, CF airboxes, Tubi exhaust, SL tips, Fabspeed cat-bypass pipes (just done at Fabspeed yesterday).

Onto some pics! (Thanks to David at Fabspeed).

Thanks for looking everyone!

013.JPG

019.JPG

025.JPG

030.JPG

037.JPG

041.JPG

050.JPG

078.JPG

Gallardo2.JPG

Gallardo3.JPG

Jack, I am a little jealous. That is a PERFECT set up car!

Congrats on a great car and a great owner! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! I'm excited to be an official owner at last.

Badass! How does it feel to finally have it?

Raj - you know how long it's been...it honestly feels like a weight off my shoulders since I was finally able to get everything in place with the right car. I love cruising around in it.

Jack, I am a little jealous. That is a PERFECT set up car!

Congrats on a great car and a great owner! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks a lot, Fadi. Very different car from the GTR as you know, but it's been great just driving it around town. As I'm typing this, it's hard to imagine a better all-around car than a TTG (just wish I was able to justify the funds for it lol). Cruise around town and go to dinner...then beat the crap out of any car that lines up.

Congrats man! It's about time! Great-looking car. And great choice on the 6-speed. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks again for the congrats =)

Congrats, Jack! Glad to see you finally bought it. I know you have been patient. Sounds like it was worth the wait, too.