The ballers of George Washington University

Smash Boy

I had my i for 2 years at school. It went from 0 dings to about 10 by the time i left school.

I agree if you have the money spend it. I just dont understand fcuking it up like that. Thats what gets me. Obviously most of you wouldnt care driving an SLR722 with a cracked bumper, or dinged door, or mirrors hanging off.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: - most schools don't have a "president's club" for parking

Then you're at the WRONG school! :lol2:

Presidents Pass. LOL.

If there was such a pass at my school, I think so many people would have them that it would end up meaningless.

Not too many people want to make big donations to the school whilst they are still attending it but I gues syou never know.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:icon_mrgreen:

... and out of all those years, no one ever messed with your Murci?

People in Ohio are rather simple so when they saw that blacked out murci they thought Batman actually went to school there.

Haha i wasnt kidding but I should have been more general and said Events. I go to plenty of stuff that isnt early in the morning and I have never seen them. I dont drink coffee either :) But i'm not going to complain about some extra eye candy in the area haha

Haha i wasnt kidding but I should have been more general and said Events. I go to plenty of stuff that isnt early in the morning and I have never seen them. I dont drink coffee either :) But i'm not going to complain about some extra eye candy in the area haha

Darn you. I was wrong. I guess you are one of the .000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

I have only been a few times. Waking up that early on a weekend? F that!

Nope. Just bought a President's Club parking pass and I parked right out front of every single building I wanted.

:eusa_dance:

Go to any major school, even state schools like IU. I have seen all sorts of cars - Astons, Maseratis, Ferraris - you name it. I got daily updates from my friend down there telling me the latest and greatest cars. Most of them were driven by Asian kids. :turboalex:

Not sure if I would buy my kid a 100, 200, 300k car in college. Unless he was working his ass off and really was working for something good. I'd feel amazing just being able to put him through all the schooling he could ever want without worry. Perhaps after graduation, there'd be a nice reward. It'd have to be a bit awkward to drive to a job interview... Of course kids driving a GT2 or a Ferrari aren't going to be interviewing for a normal 9-5!

FWIW I went to college in south county OC, lots of kids driving very nice cars. Hell you should see the costal high schools in SoCal, lots of kids rolling up in exotics.

This isn't a jr college/trade school/oil change/mini-mart. People generally don't fcuk with your car.

That being said, the kid getting dropped off to class in a 57S or RR is living the life.

Driving it every single day has got to get old, regardless of whether you drive it to school, work, whatever. Probably doesn't get as old as fast for an 18 year old compared to a 30 year old, but still.

Now never driving it to school is not necessary either. Bring it once or twice a week, or every other week would be ideal.

lol, I'm gonna bet my car's gonna be on that site at some point and I ain't no student! Drive past GW all the time since I live in DC.

Heard the red GT2 RS is a 20-something kid and there's an orange Aventador apparently owned by a 22 yo or so kid here, too. DC area is a fun car area.

FWIW I went to college in south county OC, lots of kids driving very nice cars. Hell you should see the costal high schools in SoCal, lots of kids rolling up in exotics.

true story - i live in south county oc but went to a film high school in santa ana.

i'm 18 and i had a really tough time parking my cars at school. i got a new mercedes (2008 E350 > 2010 C300 > 2012 E550) every year since i started driving and kids are jealous and douche-baggy when they see others with things nicer than them. considering they are driving cars 5 or 6 times more expensive idk how they do it, there must be lots of vandalism cases (and maybe not reported....i would be embarrassed if someone vandalized my car and everyone found out...makes me look like a douche because even though the vandalizer is the real douche, to everyone else the kid who gets his car fucked up must have had it coming for one reason or another - not saying it makes sense, its just how most of the student population thinks). in any case, lucky kids.. and i agree with the comments above...why not?

UM is as bad if not worse. I knew a kid that among other things would drive a brand new CGT to school. This concept of kids driving highline cars to school first revealed itself to me when my oldest started high school at Gulliver in Miami, we got her a Range Rover Sport for school and her friends berated her cause it wasn't supercharged...

When I went for my bachelor degree I drove my 2005 Gallardo, 2006 Corvette Plastic mess-06 and 2006 Murcielago to school on a daily basis. When I went for my master I drove either my Heffner TT Gallardo SL, F430 Spider, Ford GT or ML 63, mostly the FGT. Never had a single case of vandalism or people dinging the cars up.

10 of the top 15 richest counties in the nation are northern virginia suburbs. definitely a lot of money in the area.

GWU is a popular school for children of diplomats and foreign royalty and oligarchy. There are definitely no shortage of wealthy people in NoVA and Potomac, MD, but I'd wager that most of the cars shown are driven by foreign students preparing to take the reigns of the country or company their parents currently run. (I know that may come off as "hater", but it's actually a pretty accurate description of many GWU students.)

You have to go to cars and coffee to be an enthusiast?

I don't go to cars and coffee...

1. It's way too early.

2. It's always on a Sunday, which means I was probably out clubbing the night before.

3. Sunday is my sleep in, play video games and watch movies day.

4. I don't drink coffee :)

:):):):) Finally! Me neither.

Not on this level...but i had an NSX in college. drove/parked it daily...it was usually the nicest of one of the most exotic vehicles on campus and i never had a single negative incident.

Its all about perspective. When you see a $400,000 car parked behind a $40million dollar boat you realize the car is just a toy. college kids with these kind of toys have WAY bigger things to play with when they go home...this is just the toy they brought to school.

I think there is a misinterpretation about college kids fcuking up cars like this. My point was never to imply that they do it intentionally. But when you are parking cars most kids dont give a shit and accidentally bump, nudge, and ding you.

her friends berated her cause it wasn't supercharged...

Oh the HORROR! No supercharger. How could you? :icon_mrgreen:

When I went for my bachelor degree I drove my 2005 Gallardo, 2006 Corvette Plastic mess-06 and 2006 Murcielago to school on a daily basis. When I went for my master I drove either my Heffner TT Gallardo SL, F430 Spider, Ford GT or ML 63, mostly the FGT. Never had a single case of vandalism or people dinging the cars up.

I heard GBgallardo peed on your rimz.