I've given up the guilt!

I've had a fetish for a pearl orange 6.0 forever. Of the orange 6.0's that have come up for sale none would have been a simple transaction and since I've owned my 6.0 I've never found an orange 6.0 for sale in the NY metro area. For those who said don't do it (sorry Emilio) I've had it painted. OK I'm ready, I can take it.......................................

(I'll change my avatar later)

post-1035-1331158594_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158610_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158623_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158635_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158646_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158656_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158667_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158677_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158693_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158708_thumb.jpg

post-1035-1331158721_thumb.jpg

I like it!!!!!! Looked like a LOT of work to get it done right.:icon_super:

I am always a fan of originality but you can't go wrong with an Orange Lambo. Congratulations on getting it done. Enjoy.

It LOOKS fantastic..and NOTHING wrong with a re-spray of a car, done correctly in the period corect OEM color!

I have had three 2001 Diablo 6.0 cars re-sprayed..all came out fantastic and have been sold.

FUNNY thing is, all three were Silver....and now with this one, that makes 4 Silver cars gone..will Silver be the next sought after hard to find color on a 6.0 ??

WOW that looks great! Are you going to change the interior at all to match the paint?

No I don't think I'll be doing anything to the interior. There are at least 2 other factory pearl orange 6.0's with the same black and tan interior. I kind of like the black and tan. The other factory interiors (on orange 6.0's) I've seen were all black, black with orange stitching, and black with orange stitching and orange piping.

It LOOKS fantastic..and NOTHING wrong with a re-spray of a car, done correctly in the period corect OEM color!

I have had three 2001 Diablo 6.0 cars re-sprayed..all came out fantastic and have been sold.

FUNNY thing is, all three were Silver....and now with this one, that makes 4 Silver cars gone..will Silver be the next sought after hard to find color on a 6.0 ??

Roy,

Yup done OEM color correct.

I thought the same thing about silver 6.0's before I had it done. A 6.0 looks good in just about any color but for some reason a 6.0 in silver is kind of like a stepchild. As you said this makes the 4th silver 6.0 to change color. The only other 6.0 color changes that I'm aware of is a black one the went pearl orange (badly) and the 6.0 that Limey re-did yellow to green (verdi ithica).

If there's any others anyone is aware of I'd like to know.

Roy,

Yup done OEM color correct.

I thought the same thing about silver 6.0's before I had it done. A 6.0 looks good in just about any color but for some reason a 6.0 in silver is kind of like a stepchild. As you said this makes the 4th silver 6.0 to change color. The only other 6.0 color changes that I'm aware of is a black one the went pearl orange (badly) and the 6.0 that Limey re-did yellow to green (verdi ithica).

If there's any others anyone is aware of I'd like to know.

Actually, there is one other that I know of, now that I think of it..

It AS well was SIlver 2001 Diablo 6.0. It was re-sprayed, back in the day by Lamborghini Orange County to Diablo GT Metallic Black. It then got a GT kit done to it as well. It recently sold on E-bay out of a Dealer from Las Vegas..not sure who bought it or where it went, so with the, 1 you, 3 me, 1 LOC...brings it to 5 SIlver cars re-sprayed.

I was a few weeks away from re-spraying the last SIlver 6.0 I had. Was going to do it in Orange (as yours) as it had the Brown 6.0SE Interior color, a one of one...thought the Choclate Brown would look great with the Pearl Orange..but just as I was about to get it done, it sold, has in the last two weeks gone to a new owner in Walnut Creek area of California.

Dave,

Looks INCREDIBLE! I know how long you looked for the perfect orange car, and painting your own pristine car was something I never even thought of! I'm really happy for you my friend. :) Cant WAIT to see it!

-Mike