Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

Members of the New Black Panther Party were offering a $10,000 cash reward for Zimmerman’s capture, “dead or alive,”

post-11867-1332957428.jpg

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are things like that allowed but 4chan always get shit for random people posting things on what is well known to be the cesspool of the internet.

how are things like that allowed but 4chan always get shit for random people posting things on what is well known to be the cesspool of the internet.

Because its done anonymously. There isn't shit anyone can do to point fingers. On the other hand,when a well known entertainment mogul does it...

The evidence doesnt support this though wheels...

Ahhh, okay, I was under the impression that he had gotten out of the car and was following Martin on foot.

What Zimmerman says is irrelevant. First, Zimmerman was an idiot (from a legal standpoint) for saying he shot Martin. Rule one is you NEVER say ANYTHING to the police. EVER! But he did. So now he has admitted to a HOMICIDE. You arrest right then and there. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. This turned out like some hollywood action movie where the 'good' guy tells the cops what happened and they just 'go on their merry way'. Due process was never even started because it starts with the arrest of Zimmerman so that he could THEN assert and affirmative defense.

Yup I know that about not talking to the police.

The London riots started off like this.

Police shoot a innocent* man dead - now granted this situation in Florida is not police but the police action is launching the protests.

Then the protest got overtaken by deadbeat scrotes sniffing opportunity...

And then he spreads around the country. Should be fun for you guys.

*innocent at the time but strongly reasoned to be of a dubious character.

The London riots started off like this.

The Watts riots started like this....

And the Rodney King riots.... And The Martin Luther King Riots, and so on and so forth.

We have LAWS to PREVENT mob rule. The possibility of justice, no matter how flawed the system, is what placates the urge of vengeance.

When the rule of law is seen as being SERIOUSLY BROKEN, then the Mob wins.

Mark my words... We're in for a long, hot summer in this country.... And to put my tinfoil hat on for a moment.... I think thats what s a LOT of people in power are hoping for.

Mark my words... We're in for a long, hot summer in this country.... And to put my tinfoil hat on for a moment.... I think thats what s a LOT of people in power are hoping for.

RDad, I hope you're wrong, but I know you're right. Batten down the hatches folks, it's going to get ugly

If Z doesn't get charged then the riots are around the corner otherwise if he does get charged then the riots are going to be about a year away when the state either drops the charges or goes to trial and loses. Either way, the shits coming...

Glad I live out in the middle of nowhere in Republican country where everyone is armed. The crap could really hit the fan if they decide to drop the charges or find him not guilty on some sweltering hot summer day, hoo boy.

Glad I live out in the middle of nowhere in Republican country where everyone is armed. The crap could really hit the fan if they decide to drop the charges or find him not guilty on some sweltering hot summer day, hoo boy.

I was just thinking how small the black population is in Utah and how glad I am im not in LA.

Yeah, batten down the hatches. I don't think people fully comprehend that Zimmerman is not going to be charged or convicted.

Im a student of history.... And Im constantly being reminded of the summer of '68.

"Police found a single shell casing at the scene, and when they seized George Zimmerman’s handgun, a Kel Tel 9 mm, its magazine was full, according to a source close to the investigation. The only bullet missing was the one in the chamber, the source said..."

From the Boston Herald:

http://bostonherald.com/news/national/sout...watch_volunteer

And I can't find the other article any more where it was said that the shell casing was actually still in the chamber...as in it wasn't ejected. Why is this important you ask?

The gun didn't cycle...there are only a few reasons why that would happen.

-POS gun jammed

-Something prevented the gun from cycling

Assuming the gun was fully functional, that would indicate there was a struggle for the gun (which coincides with Zimmerman's story).

Personally, I don't know. But let's trust that the people who do know are doing their job correctly and properly. So if Zimmerman isn't being charged it's because he isn't guilty.

So spot on every time RD. I feel the same way and have for A WHILE. The summer is going to be wild and I'm on the verge of trying to stock up on ammo and a few resources, it can't hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more around/after the election, depends on how it goes but that's not this thread topic.

Yeah, batten down the hatches. I don't think people fully comprehend that Zimmerman is not going to be charged or convicted.

That is definitely going to be ugly if it plays out like that.

Double post

Broken nose and gash on the back of his head? He receives first aid, BUT NO BANDAGES?????

First of all, you gotta stop the bleeding, secondly, a large gash from being struck on the curb would require sticking and antibiotics, which means hospital visit.

A nose has to be reset after it's broken, and should also be at least taped up. This man shows no sign of getting his ass beaten, grainy video or not.

Due process was never even started because it starts with the arrest of Zimmerman so that he could THEN assert and affirmative defense.

From the video it looks like he was arrested and brought in. Appears he was released and not charged after telling his story.

One jerkoff mall cop and now Congress is involved, oh brother...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/...ocid=ansmsnbc11

This and Obama speaking out and getting involved makes me believe that this wont turn into a riot situation because the conflict is being recognized and heard out by the government. The summer of '68, MLK's assassination and the Rodney King's abuse were indisputable, this is.

Now Zimmerman's father is saying that the reason he was following was because he was looking for the address to the pool house to give police. Then he was ambushed by Martin. Why aren't all the facts available from the get go? All this new stuff makes it seem like both sides are trying to add to what happened as a justification. Where is the official police report? What facts were they aware of that allowed them to conclude that he was not to be charged.

I personally think he will eventually be charged.

Video footage has been released showing Zimmerman being taken to the police station. Also heard on the TV that no alcohol or drug testing was done, and that the police chief and I think the DA were at the scene, which is unusual for a Sunday night shooting.