C7 Cor-POS leaked...

MHaynes772

So looks like some parts manual drawing leaked of the new car. Im my opinion, I think it SUCKS and I'm a huge Cor-V ette fan. The dash is straight from a C4 Cor-V ette and already looks outdated. That rear end is HIDEOUS! I dont know, I just think it sucks haha

post-5348-1356358984.jpg

post-5348-1356358999.jpg

post-5348-1356359010_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1356359026_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1356359043_thumb.jpg

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own but I like it. I give Chevy props for doing something different with the rearend of the car (looks ALOT more exotic instead of the run of the mill 4 lights everyone was expecting), and I think the dash will be a huge improvement over the boring interior it has had for years. Should be a great looking car IMO. :)

I think the car is going to be great performance for the money. I would be vary of buying first production year though.

The interior is not original at all. Just a copy, slightly updated C4 interior.

Speedometer on the left side of the LCD screen. All the other junk on the right side. Dash layout same.

post-5348-1356368290.jpg

post-5348-1356368337_thumb.jpg

I think the exterior design is kinda cool, except that rear end seems a little busy for me. Makes me miss the C6's rear,

The exterior looks like the bastard child of a Camero and F-car California.

Aren't the rear lights of a C0rvette should always be rounded?

I think the exterior design is kinda cool, except that rear end seems a little busy for me. Makes me miss the C6's rear,

:iamwithstupid:

Cautiously optimistic as it doesn't look too bad really.

Last two renderings look better than it is now. Wheels look similar to the LP 670 SV wheels.

Rear end makes me not take it seriously. What were they thinking? The rear end looks like they were trying to be GTR-ish and the front end looks very 2013 Viper-ish imho. Confusing design. The front and the rear dont look like it would come from the same car.

Um....

post-6125-1356384472.jpeg

post-6125-1356384482_thumb.jpg

I think it is butt ass ugly. The rear looks incredibly bad. The front might be its saving grace - but that interior!!!! What are they thinking?

Rear end makes me not take it seriously. What were they thinking? The rear end looks like they were trying to be GTR-ish and the front end looks very 2013 Viper-ish imho. Confusing design. The front and the rear dont look like it would come from the same car.

Wow there is a lot of GTR in that design, didn't see it until our members pointed it out. Unbelievable really.

And as the front of the C6 was "inspired" the Ferrari 360 according to Chevy's own design people, the C7 is obviously "inspired" by the 599. No doubt about it.

Well see soon enough. Official unveil is January 13th, and I think this car has a lot of promise (especially in Z form)

For the amount of cars they know they will sell you would think they would strive for something great. At least the new Viper looks amazing. This is terrible. If I was in the market for a new American sports car I would definitely go Viper over V E T T E in 2013.