New year, new plans..

Kisco

Can't wait for videos!

Are you going to 1/2 mile on chicago?

There are a few "ifs"

If

-Kevin is 100% satisfied with the car and tells me it's ready to come home next week

-Blake (wannagofast event organizer) has a spot for me still on this short of a notice

-My wife doesn't chop my balls off or slash my tires for asking despite the fact that on 6/1, my daughter will be 1 week old.

Then YES.

lol

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few "ifs"

If

-Kevin is 100% satisfied with the car and tells me it's ready to come home next week

-Blake (wannagofast event organizer) has a spot for me still on this short of a notice

-My wife doesn't chop my balls off or slash my tires for asking despite the fact that on 6/1, my daughter will be 1 week old.

Then YES.

lol

so i guess your wife is scheduled for a c-section? lol

will there be any Ug cars at this event? I was hoping to see a stage 3 or R version on the same day and same track as O M E G A

Kisco stage 3 with race gas will be pretty effienct and do very well for its power levels at the 1/2 mile event. His gearing will be very good for it as well. I'd bet any GT-R with the same power will be a good amount slower than him at the event.

Now for the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu, that thing should run out some distance and can be compared to maybe Cody's from this weekend at 217...excited to see. Not sure on the gearing for lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu but its probably setup good for the 1/2 mile without an issue. The Lambo's have gearing as an important piece in the puzzle in my opinion more so than GT-R's as the Lambos loose boost between gears somewhat compared to the GT-R which can stay on load much better. If the Lambo has too short or too long gears for the race it won't perform as well because of the shifts it has to make possibly unnecessarily.

Nick, hold that thought....I'll check it out later.

OTH, wife is being induced in 1.5 hours!! :shock:

Baby tonight, dyno results Wednesday. Couldn't ask for a better week!! Talk to you guys soon!

Baby tonight, dyno results Wednesday. Couldn't ask for a better week!! Talk to you guys soon!

CONGRATS MY BROTHA!!!! Pics tomorrow or it didnt happen.

LOL

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Just sitting here waiting for this little sucker to slip on out. We are still arguing about her name and have not come to an agreement. lol

Gonna be an interesting night. :)

Beautiful little girl is here and we still haven't figured out a name, lol.

What a sleepless night it's been. Thank god for a healthy little girl.

Can't wait to give her her first ride in the LP560..=)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats ... Number 2 ... Look at you getting serious about this whole parent thing ...

You'd think, the experiences you gained from your first child will make the 2nd one a walk in the park ... NOT ...

Enjoy ... Looking forward to the stories ... We ALL have them ...

Thank you ALL very much for the kind words. I am terribly exhausted from the nurses coming in and out of our room ever damn minute last night coupled with the fact that I was trying to sleep on a couch that's about as firm as the cement floor.

Delivery was a breeze this morning for the wifey and she pushed no more than 15 minutes. Going to stay here one more night and head home tomorrow morning.

Thanks again all for the support, and sorry to get this thread off topic. I'll be sure to get it back on topic as soon as I get a dyno update from Kevin. =)

I just talked to my wife and got chewed out for even thinking about leaving her when she is 38 weeks pregnant, even for a 1/2 day.

Delivery was a breeze this morning for the wifey and she pushed no more than 15 minutes.

I would add quote #2 to the list of things NEVER to say to the wifey. ;)

Glad to hear how "easy" it was. Our 2nd was the same was along the lines of "oh shit get the doc here NOW cause the baby isn't waiting" types of deliveries. Wife was eating Chick-fil-a on the couch in the room 15 minutes after giving birth.

So I am laying in bed exhausted from last night and I get a text message. I was gonna blow it off but thought.....Maybe it's Kevin with an early present. I am happy I checked and don't mind being woken up to this awesomeness!!

I am pumped! Tomorrow is final drive day and as long as Kevin is 100% happy with the final tune, it's coming home..=)

Dyno_numbers.png

A new baby and 1260 to the tires... it's been a big week for you my man!

Congrats and enjoy the fruits of life! :icon_thumleft:

Damn....Fadi...tell Kevin your new baby does not approve! Your new baby want's 1500+!!!

AMAZING turn out!!

Strong work UGR!!

1036022[/url]']

Damn....Fadi...tell Kevin your new baby does not approve! Your new baby want's 1500+!!!

AMAZING turn out!!

Strong work UGR!!

Please don't tempt him with the R talk, he's easy to influance!! Haha