Well, I am getting sued

Camel Toe Juice

Yes, it is no right...I can say, that for about 4 years now I DO NOT have anyone in my cars or toys for rides other then my family memebers...just for this reason.

but if it was a A-Wipe that hit me up...

I let them know I have a $10K coverage under written by Walmart Insurance Company of Kentucky

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you're keeping it confidential now for legal reasons, but after everything is wrapped up, you should post who it is if they're on this or another Lambo board. Kind of messed up, and I know I don't want to become "friends" (online or otherwise) with this level of person.

Yes, it is no right...I can say, that for about 4 years now I DO NOT have anyone in my cars or toys for rides other then my family memebers...just for this reason.

but if it was a A-Wipe that hit me up...

I let them know I have a $10K coverage under written by Walmart Insurance Company of Kentucky

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

This is another reason I could never understand guys like FTVROB who takes teenage boys in his car and go 150MPH down a main road with them, not to mention they are filming the whole time.. God forbid anything happened, imagine the parents getting hold of that one..

I can't stand people like this, if I was him I and I was actually hurt I wouldn't go after you. I know that there is a risk of injury or death when driving or riding in any off road recreational vehicles happen. Since he owns a Lamborghini I'm assuming that he has a good job or owns a good business...he should be able to afford health insurance, no? Why doesn't he man up pay the co-pay and deal with it instead of being a little bitch and coming after you?

It kind of reminds me of the story of the woman who sued McDonalds because she spilled coffee and burned herself. If you buy coffee that is supposed to be hot then you take the risk of being burned. Don't want to get burned then don't take a risk and don't buy coffee.

Anyway I hope everything works out for you and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Speaking of the ADA issue...Im building an office right now and it fcuking sucks. The sinks have to be this high, but not this low. This thick, but not this thin. The drain has to be covered so legs of people in wheel chairs dont get burnt, but you cant have a vanity. I think one day well wake up and have to put new doors in for people who are too tall.

My lawyer tells me the ADA is so complicated now that if you follow the rules, you break the others. There was a story he told me about a town in Kansas that hired a firm that makes you up to ADA code. They spent a lot of money with them. When they were done, they got sued for not being compliant....by the company that did the work!

Yep I wished we can shoot these bottom feeders, I had a scum bag lawyer sued us for non handicap spaces, which we did have just the paint was faded. Later found the list (50 pages long) of all his lawsuits all similar up and down So Cal. Hope your ins. co. hangs that MotherFucker.

Did you get hit buy that one a-hole that's famous in LA for doing that shit?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=...&id=8329671

You know what fcuk this guy, he caused me enough stress and could not give a fcuk less.

www.businesswire.com/news/home/20040312005500/en/Zenith-Insurance-Company-Sues-Chiropractor-William-Wu

teamwu.com

From the teamwu website:

Bill is a mystery man. Few people know what Bill does if anything. What people do know is he has a fleet of exotic cars that he finds great joy in driving the crap out of in wild cross country driving events. He enjoys the Southern California lifestyle where he spends much of his day lounging in his hot tub on the beach. You never know what he has in store next. The only thing that can be expected is that the unexpected will most definitely happen.

I said it before - be very fcuking careful when you give people rides. You may just be sharing your passion and happiness but it can turn out very differently for the passenger of the joy ride. I know this from personal experience. Your generosity can become a nightmare. And typically with legal recourse he who has the deepest pockets wins.

Did you get hit buy that one a-hole that's famous in LA for doing that shit?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=...&id=8329671

Not him but the dirt bag lawyer's name is Mark P. which of course is partners (people he calls clients) with that guy in that news story, this low life lawyer has a hand full of partners sueing anybody and everybody.

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

This is another reason I could never understand guys like FTVROB who takes teenage boys in his car and go 150MPH down a main road with them, not to mention they are filming the whole time.. God forbid anything happened, imagine the parents getting hold of that one..

I've been 190 with Rob the day he picked up the Veyron. I hear your point but I'm glad he did it for me.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Very sad to see

So True! :eusa_wall:

What a sad situation :(

My dad has a J3 Cub in the US. It doesn't get flown a lot (since we don't live there anymore) and he would love to rent it out for free (the loaner just pays for the gas), just so it can be flown, but he is too scared of this exact situation. If something goes wrong with the plane, he would get sued.

It's the same with giving rides. He doesn't give anyone rides because there is a chance he will get sued if anything happens.

Too bad people like this exist, and too bad that the US justice system is built up in such a manner where you can actually get sued for this.

Sorry to hear about this cartman :(

Damn, sorry to hear about this cartman. :( It is always a shame to hear stories like this, what a POS. By the looks of his cars and house in the other threads that were posted, it seems he has made quite a career pulling that crap. I sincerely hope for the best for you man, keep us posted!