17 year old girl gets a ride from school in an Aventador!

BLK85

This is cool! What a great way to brighten the day of someone!

very cool video Allen. Way to make someone's day.

To me, this is what being a Lambo owner is all about, sharing your passion with people. Touching lives and inspire.

Amazing video. Well done!

:iamwithstupid:

Sometimes taking your time and energy to make a difference in someone's life means so much more than a monetary donation to charity.

What a great way to make her feel special.

:iamwithstupid:

Sometimes taking your time and energy to make a difference in someone's life means so much more than a monetary donation to charity.

What a great way to make her feel special.

This. She was a family friend for many years now. When I moved to Florida a few years ago, I was always worried about her family and her well-being. She's a good kid handed with a bad situation. A few years ago, back when I was still living next to her, I remember seeing fresh wounds on her face from what looked like fingernail scratch marks. She told me that her mother got drunk that night and beat her. Some days, things have gotten so bad that I've even called the cops on her mother once for domestic violence after hearing what sounded like glass shattering, choking noises and cries for help. She now lives at her friend's house (thankfully). But she also now has no one providing for her. I can't be there for her, because I live in Florida now, so the least I could do was give her a few days of the good life so that she can forget her troubles. I also bought her a bunch of stuff to make life a bit more bearable. And the video has already helped raise $500 yesterday for her college fund. Hopefully it will raise enough to pay off her college tuition/books/room & board (she starts college later this year).

This. She was a family friend for many years now. When I moved to Florida a few years ago, I was always worried about her family and her well-being. She's a good kid handed with a bad situation. A few years ago, back when I was still living next to her, I remember seeing fresh wounds on her face from what looked like fingernail scratch marks. She told me that her mother got drunk that night and beat her. Some days, things have gotten so bad that I've even called the cops on her mother once for domestic violence after hearing what sounded like glass shattering, choking noises and cries for help. She now lives at her friend's house (thankfully). But she also now has no one providing for her. I can't be there for her, because I live in Florida now, so the least I could do was give her a few days of the good life so that she can forget her troubles. I also bought her a bunch of stuff to make life a bit more bearable. And the video has already helped raise $500 yesterday for her college fund. Hopefully it will raise enough to pay off her college tuition/books/room & board (she starts college later this year).

needed to see that vid. Helps put things in perspective. Thanks for sharing it and nice job !!!