Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

i think you would be surprised.

A guy i know has sold everything he has and put it all into crypto currency.

and another guy i work with probably has 50+% in it.

exceptions to the rule of course but some people are bullish and have a big set of brass balls on them.

Haha, that's insane.

Unless we find out they had a time machine.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to be a gambler WHEN things go well... you can go on Reddit and see people who max out credit cards and put it into BTC.

I was going to max out my credit cards and take a loan against my car. I talked myself out of it. I wish I did lol but it could have easily went sour. Dangerous behavior, glad I didn't get in that habit.

I was going to max out my credit cards and take a loan against my car. I talked myself out of it. I wish I did lol but it could have easily went sour. Dangerous behavior, glad I didn't get in that habit.

Yeah, foolhardy

I wonder whats going to happen to prices after the fork/segwit2x

You hear tons of stories about people buying it but does anyone here ever use it to buy anything or transfer money to someone else?

I wonder whats going to happen to prices after the fork/segwit2x

You hear tons of stories about people buying it but does anyone here ever use it to buy anything or transfer money to someone else?

You mean transfer the money to a hardware wallet or a transfer to another person/business?

From what I heard people are trying to run BCH and dump BTC, while BCH is fools gold - no developers want to work on it's system. So be careful during this mess.

yeah, there's blood in the streets today.

I'm glad i shifted my position to cash on Friday anticipating some problems over the next few days.

will be good to buy back in once the dust settles. BCH has gone up over 70% in 24 hours. lots of FOMO going on now. i'd be very wary of it myself.

It’s oficially over, today my brother’s mother in law asked about investing in bitcoin :lol2:

yup time to run LOL

hitting 8000 now after a big dip... any here get their bit coin cash post fork from their BTC wallet? I just pulled mine out and cashed it out at 1200 per BCC, exchanging for BTC at 7400, then sold the BTC just now at 7910, really is like found/free $$$$$

Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

This thing is so crazy.. Basically its a new universal currency started online that is not back by any country from what I understand. Drug traffickers use it, investors speculate in it, Online gaming is real big into using it for transactions, its starting to get some serious press.

In the past 2 months its gone up 6x-7x times what it was worth compared to February.

Check this article: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100627288

I'm pretty sure someone on this forum has found a way to make money off of it and I was just curious if anyone else thought it was a strange situation and bubble waiting to pop.

I have to laugh at this. I forgot about it until today. I wanted to put in $10kmbut couldn’t get the wallet company to verify my info so I gave up.

My $10,000 investment on this day 4-9-13 would be worth $1,600,000 now

I guess I missed out on this lottery ticket.

I have to laugh at this. I forgot about it until today. I wanted to put in $10kmbut couldn’t get the wallet company to verify my info so I gave up.

My $10,000 investment on this day 4-9-13 would be worth $1,600,000 now

I guess I missed out on this lottery ticket.

Wow, but of course the question is, if they did verify you and you bought in then. would you have held on to it this long with all its ups and downs?

You mean transfer the money to a hardware wallet or a transfer to another person/business?

I mean using it as a currency to buy good or services instead of just an investment.

Not sure if I would have kept it but anything I buy now, I’m just sitting on. Either I lose the money to 0 or I use it one day. I wouldn’t sell it in the foreseeable future because of tax implications now a days.

Will it ever though?

Especially with the possibility of wallstreet and mainstreet money soon getting into the crypto market?

Will it ever though?

Especially with the possibility of wallstreet and mainstreet money soon getting into the crypto market?

Also curious, I'm finally in the 'acceptance' stage where I'm watching from the outside and just enjoying the show. Harlabob said 25k or some fraction of 1% of the gold supply value. That Mcaffee nut said 100k. I've been 'feeling' a pump/dump and it never comes- maybe this is the future?

Even if it doubled I wouldn't have the guts to invest because if I did invest I would want to make it worth my while and I wouldn't have the balls to gamble that much cash, it was ok when you could buy it for few dollars :icon_mrgreen:

I just found some money I transferred to my circle account back in 2015- checked it today. 235$ turned into 7.7k.

Nothing like finding some loose change...

I just found some money I transferred to my circle account back in 2015- checked it today. 235$ turned into 7.7k.

Nothing like finding some loose change... ����

:icon_thumleft:

Nothing like finding some loose change... ����

I hate you. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: