Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

This car is VERY color sensitive, and angle sensitive with regards to photography. Very much like the Countach was.

The silver car I saw at the Dallas showing looked very good live because all of the complex angles and creases on the car were very apparent. The shadowing on the car as you walked around it really made an impression.

The yellow car in the photos above looks fat and dumpy. You cannot see the creases dying out into the bodywork, and that hurts it visually. Yet the green one in the same shot (different angle) looks great.

Same thing with some of the photos of the black cars. Some of the visual complexity of the car is lost.

For me: Right color, the car is a total home run. Wrong color, :eusa_think:

Interior comment: While I love the Marzal homage happening in the interior, the plastics feel of the vents and other plastic items were terrible. I thought the vents in my Countach were crap. This one takes the cake. Total miss for a simple item.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the stock exhaust note corresponding to driving mode, disappointed there is no center dash NAV screen. The silver preview car look great.

I'm liking the yellow one from what I see. But not having seen the car in person I'm still undecided. However knowing that there is an SL edition coming down the pipeline is what's tempting me.

For those of you who have made it to the private previews, is this car any wider than the current Gallardo/LP cars? It looks so smooth and streamlined that I can't quite tell from the pics on just how wide and low this thing sits.

I'm liking the yellow one from what I see. But not having seen the car in person I'm still undecided. However knowing that there is an SL edition coming down the pipeline is what's tempting me.

For those of you who have made it to the private previews, is this car any wider than the current Gallardo/LP cars? It looks so smooth and streamlined that I can't quite tell from the pics on just how wide and low this thing sits.

I believe they said it was slightly wider. Ill look to see if I have the specs in my presentation flash drive

saw the car in person and really like the styling of the car. I think Lambo has a winner if meeting the requirements of a worthy successor. As to whether or not it will be less exclusive than some other brands out there remains to be seen. This considering that Lamborghini will be making ALOT of these cars....and from what history has shown, alot of variants... That will effect people's decisions somewhat on taking th plunge...

The car has to be seen in real life, I see it's quite color sensitive in photos, I really dislike the yellow, I believe Lambo dropped the ball with the preview colors but don't they always?

And its over

Presentation was short and the comments by youtubers were obnoxious... the world is a scary place

short but effective

ciao

The more I look at this car the more I don't want to have this generation's 04 Gallardo - the base level vehicle that a million iterations will improve upon. Obviously as Fortis mentioned though they are having no issues moving this vehicle.