Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it... Fantastic car.. Much more exciting than an Aventador inmo.

You gonna buy a new one?

yes. Very color sensitive. I think with all the subtle creases and lines, you would need colors that will highlight those lines better. More overpowering colors will just mask those lines out..

You gonna buy a new one?

NOPE :icon_mrgreen:

Only Lambo Id consider at this point is a 6 speed Murci.. I think they are fully depreciated.. And as I time goes on I think 6 spd will be sought after.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/mt_hot_...you_didnt_know/

Not sure if posting external links breaches any rules, mods remove if not acceptable.

thanks to a variable intake sound generator which will pump more intake noise into the cabin the harder you push it

Why does a N/A V10 car need one of these that make farting noises in the cabin?

Isnt that like what Lexus does with their cars. Why do they have to artificially produce sound? Seems like such a gimmick to me.

Why does a N/A V10 car need one of these that make farting noises in the cabin?

For when a N/A V10 becomes a lousy 5 Cylinder or thanks to Start/Stop :eusa_wall:

Much thanks to LamboCars for making a rendering of the Lamborghini Huracan in Verde Singh for me!

www.LamboCars.com

post-24086-1394030848_thumb.jpg

wow that looks awesome kris. I love the little details on the mirrors

Much thanks to LamboCars for making a rendering of the Lamborghini Huracan in Verde Singh for me!

www.LamboCars.com

Damn! That looks good!

Isnt that like what Lexus does with their cars. Why do they have to artificially produce sound? Seems like such a gimmick to me.

The way I understand it is that it's diverting sound not producing it, I am petty sure a V10 NA produces plenty of sound.

For when a N/A V10 becomes a lousy 5 Cylinder or thanks to Start/Stop :eusa_wall:

Cylinder deactivation is different from Start/Stop, the Huracan doesn't have cylinder deactivation, start/stop was discussed ad nauseam.

Fortis, what do you think of the Rosso mars one at Geneva? I LOVE it

I think it looks awesome, I've found another shot of it.

image.jpg

red looks like evolution of F430.

I had to squint very hard, almost have my eyes closed but I see what you are saying.

Rosso Mars on the Huracan looks stunning!

Maybe Rosso Mars owners could chime in, the color seems lighter I am guessing because of the strong artificial light in that space.

I think Rosso Mars is slightly darker that what that photo shows it, nevertheless I love it.

Red fundamentally is a challenge for digital cameras; especially the point and shoot ones. It is extremely difficult for digital cameras to render the precise tone of red; most would be off and in some cases appear orange. Rosso Mars is extremely sensitive to colour temperatures, its tone varies greatly under incandescent, halogen, CFL, LED and natural light. I'm no expert in photography by any means but looking at that pic, you have 2 strong contrast of black and very bright white along with several spot lights; add a large bright red object and that's likely more than enough to bring the digicam's sensor/processor to their knees. Wouldn't be the least surprised if the colour of that pic is inaccurate.