Delivery Day - 2013 Grigio Estoque

icoburn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new S8 is insane and probably my favorite 4-door ever! I have mine lowered with a MTM lowering module and waiting for the APR tune which will take that sleeper beast into the 650hp+ range :) I have a APR tune on my R8 along with, H&R springs and a Stasis exhaust; some of the best money I have spent on mods.

When I first spec'd my Aventador grigio estoque was my color choice. Over time, I was convinced by friends to get Arancio Argos--I wish I had stuck with my original choice! Congrats and welcome to LP!!! I had a V10 R8 Spyder also, as well as a current S8. The S8 really blows me away....

What a car and what a collection you have....massive congrats! Seriously great taste.

Normally i would think that a boring color choice...but perhaps do to simply how aggressive the aventador is...it look freakin amazing! nice job spec'ing that bad girl!

Do yourself a favor and drive the hell out of it! rack up the miles...and enjoy every minute of it.

Congrats! That color is one of my favorites next to Verde Ithaca. It was good meeting you a couple weeks ago (I was the one with the King Ranch F150, Aaron's friend). Enjoy the car and maybe I'll see it this coming weekend if you bring it out!

Also can't wait to see how good it looks after you detail it!

HAWT DAy-um, that's sexy. Congrats. awesome combination and the wheels are perfect on this!

The only thing I don't like about those delivery pics is that I wasn't there to enjoy the moment! Amazing!

Oh, and the DBS is still one of the sexiest cars of all time! The fact that it still looks great next to the ultimate spaceship is very impressive.

Well it wasn't for a lack of an invitation... you my friend have a standing invite.

The only thing I don't like about those delivery pics is that I wasn't there to enjoy the moment! Amazing!

Oh, and the DBS is still one of the sexiest cars of all time! The fact that it still looks great next to the ultimate spaceship is very impressive.

Clean pics VBOX. That DBS of yours seems to never age. It's a beauty!

Lol I love that Aaron posts the pictures of the Aventador and then ends it with the pic of his DBS haha

Thanks guys. I just threw that in there as proof I was there! The Aventador was obviously the star of the show!! :)

Well it wasn't for a lack of an invitation... you my friend have a standing invite.

I look forward to getting together!

I was talking with Aaron about shipping my car over there and flying in to meet you guys for a drive sometime over the summer. :icon_super:

I'm glad you're enjoying the Aventador!! I am looking forward to your 458 thread! :celb:

I look forward to getting together!

I was talking with Aaron about shipping my car over there and flying in to meet you guys for a drive sometime over the summer. :icon_super:

I glad you're enjoying the Aventador!! I am looking forward to your 458 thread! :celb:

Ship the car? Fly in? Pssssssshhhh. Drive that baby out. Swing by Pittsburgh the night before and you can crash out here. Heck maybe we will cruise along with you to Nashville. Make it a 4 day weekend and we can drive out for a cars and coffee.

Ship the car? Fly in? Pssssssshhhh. Drive that baby out. Swing by Pittsburgh the night before and you can crash out here. Heck maybe we will cruise along with you to Nashville. Make it a 4 day weekend and we can drive out for a cars and coffee.

It's all about time Brother. Wife, baby and an infant. My little car getaways need to be planned tight! That's not to say I can't do another trip to Pittsburgh! I will be there anyway for work.

I am getting my own transport so my cars can meet me where ever I am. Saving the 12 hours drive time (each way) to TN makes the trip possible for me!

I look forward to doing a Pittsburgh hang too! :icon_thumleft:

The new S8 is insane and probably my favorite 4-door ever! I have mine lowered with a MTM lowering module and waiting for the APR tune which will take that sleeper beast into the 650hp+ range :) I have a APR tune on my R8 along with, H&R springs and a Stasis exhaust; some of the best money I have spent on mods.

I totally agree! The APR guys are here in Atlanta often and I've spoken to them a bit about the S8 tune. They're always driving their S8 test car around here. They say they are close, but they have frozen 3 ECU's so far at a cost of $4K ea--so I'm glad they're taking their time!! I have a close friend who drove the S7 tune (580hp) and said it was awesome! They're telling me at least 700hp with the S8 tune. Can't wait!!!

Awesome collection you have--enjoy them all in good health!!!!