URGENT!! Calling all Gallardo ---> LP640 owners!!

TRANSAMERA

Long story short and I am drunk as fcuk

I'm being picked up in 10 minutes by a friend for some heavy partying

I made my McLaren dealer an offer, we are 20K from eachother and I still don't have the must-have feeling for the car, I can't find a decent R8 Spyder and a car I thought I would never own popped up

What caught my attention is the combo, it is withour doubt the sexiest LP640 I have ever seen and very low miles, CCB etc etc VERY NICE LOOKING CAR

Anyway, I have never driven one/ridden in one, I tell myself they are old pieces oh hunk and that they make me yawn like the Gallardo, but how is the frikkin car IRL?!

I will pretty much daily it june-aug - will I cope with just that car!?

I have one day to cancel the order I just did, because I bought the frikkin car 30 minutes ago and must wire on thursday (holiday here tomorrow) or back out tomorrow evening

I'm out, trying to get laid and maybe be Batman on Thursday or still carless, L-Power, you will decide but be brutally honest!!

Love you all, good night!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics and/or color details soon. I think you should own a v12 lambo at least once. I DO think it is a step down in daily usability compared to the Gallardo but why buy another R8.

You aren't feeling the Mac so :drunk:

If you can get a good deal and won't lose your ass on resale for however long you decide to keep it then why not just jump on it? What have you got to lose?

Long story short and I am drunk as fcuk

I'm being picked up in 10 minutes by a friend for some heavy partying

I made my McLaren dealer an offer, we are 20K from eachother and I still don't have the must-have feeling for the car, I can't find a decent R8 Spyder and a car I thought I would never own popped up

What caught my attention is the combo, it is withour doubt the sexiest LP640 I have ever seen and very low miles, CCB etc etc VERY NICE LOOKING CAR

Anyway, I have never driven one/ridden in one, I tell myself they are old pieces oh hunk and that they make me yawn like the Gallardo, but how is the frikkin car IRL?!

I will pretty much daily it june-aug - will I cope with just that car!?

I have one day to cancel the order I just did, because I bought the frikkin car 30 minutes ago and must wire on thursday (holiday here tomorrow) or back out tomorrow evening

I'm out, trying to get laid and maybe be Batman on Thursday or still carless, L-Power, you will decide but be brutally honest!!

Love you all, good night!

I have both an LP640 and a new Mclaren so I think I can really tell you the difference. The LP640 is a circus car when you go out with it people will follow you take your picture and ask a million questions including what do you do for a living, I just say I am a drug dealer it shuts them up. It is fast, noisy, rough and a whole lot of fun to go out in when you are in the mood for excitement. Hard to park and leave anywhere a pain in the ass in traffic. Not sure you will not get tied of it as a DD for a few months but other then that a real blast. The Mclaren is faster but you will never no it because it is smooth, quite, and can be a daily driver. It is hard to get in and out of the Lambo is easier you get the looks and questions but more because people don't know what it is. Two completely different cars in the Murcie you will have more fun but get tied of it faster. In the mclaren you will not have as much fun but you will be happy longer. I don't know what I would do if I had to chose. I don't, you do so I hope I was able to give you enough to help you chose. Any other questions just ask.

Damn! Great choice my man. Now you can officially be Bruce Wayne if it's Grigio Telesto...please say it's Grigio telesto! And hey, I got the perfect idea for wheels :) Now apologize and thank me for not rushing your order so you'd be stuck with a G/R8 set.

I have owned a few Gallardo's, had a Murci and then an LP640 and have driven the Mclaren. In all of the cars if I had to own one it would be the LP640. There is just no car that has the presence of a Murcielago. I kind of feel the Aventador may not even have it. I can tell you that going from a Gallardo you will notice that the seats in the Murci sit in a V pattern and you are kind of pushed towards the center console but after awhile you wont notice it. The car is a workout to drive with many blind spots. All in all I was switching cars every 6 months into something new. Something about the LP640 made me keep it over 4 years. Still smile everytime I drive it...

There is no car cooler than a 640. If it wears off, that means you never got it to begin with. Its easy to drive IMO (I DD'd an H1 for 6 years so anything may seem easy to me), and it is an experience every time you get in. Great choice! Now you have the correct ride, Mr. Wayne. Congrats and best of luck!

I agree with both of the posts below. I owned 2 F430s and a 458 as well as a LP640. I regret selling my LP640 everyday! Road presence is enormous compared to the 458 (and the 12C IMO). My dd is a 911 and would not consider the LP640 a dd. It is indeed a workout to drive but supremely rewarding at the same time.

Get the LP640 and never ever look back!

I have both an LP640 and a new Mclaren so I think I can really tell you the difference. The LP640 is a circus car when you go out with it people will follow you take your picture and ask a million questions including what do you do for a living, I just say I am a drug dealer it shuts them up. It is fast, noisy, rough and a whole lot of fun to go out in when you are in the mood for excitement. Hard to park and leave anywhere a pain in the ass in traffic. Not sure you will not get tied of it as a DD for a few months but other then that a real blast. The Mclaren is faster but you will never no it because it is smooth, quite, and can be a daily driver. It is hard to get in and out of the Lambo is easier you get the looks and questions but more because people don't know what it is. Two completely different cars in the Murcie you will have more fun but get tied of it faster. In the mclaren you will not have as much fun but you will be happy longer. I don't know what I would do if I had to chose. I don't, you do so I hope I was able to give you enough to help you chose. Any other questions just ask.

I have owned a few Gallardo's, had a Murci and then an LP640 and have driven the Mclaren. In all of the cars if I had to own one it would be the LP640. There is just no car that has the presence of a Murcielago. I kind of feel the Aventador may not even have it. I can tell you that going from a Gallardo you will notice that the seats in the Murci sit in a V pattern and you are kind of pushed towards the center console but after awhile you wont notice it. The car is a workout to drive with many blind spots. All in all I was switching cars every 6 months into something new. Something about the LP640 made me keep it over 4 years. Still smile everytime I drive it...

Did you get laid???? If so then the answer is yes... Share pics.. of the car too..

Drunken Party Bat-success!

Holy fcuk I laughed out loud when I saw this and the entire office wanted to know what was so funny...

I have no idea where Allan finds theese pics :lol2:

Solid advice from solid members, thank you very much all! I am 30 mins away from the dealer, we shall see.......

And oh, the car is balloon white with red/black interior and Q-citura, titanium Hermeras and CCBs, it is damn near PERFECT looking.