VBOXKING Goes Green

VBUGKING

Congrats. Love the VI. I"m probably the only person in the world that doesn't think the Dione wheels go with the aventador well. I think the spokes are too thin and don't go with the massive car.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Love the VI. I"m probably the only person in the world that doesn't think the Dione wheels go with the aventador well. I think the spokes are too thin and don't go with the massive car.

Probably. :lol2:

Grats on the car. Looks awesome.

Rain rain go away....I NEED to see this new aventador tomorrow at C&C!!! Love the car man and congrats again! Look forward to seeing it in person hopefully sooner rather than later! Ian mentioned doing a shoot of both Aventadors at the same time so maybe we can work something out soon and get some great shots!

Those wheels blacked out with VI calipers and it would look so good that I wouldn't even want to look at it....

Congrats man! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the new BEAST!!!! Please let me help spec out your 50th Roadster so I can buy it when your done :eusa_pray: :lol:

Awesome man! Car is beautiful! I'm back in town next week, I'll have to come by and check it out. I didn't get a chance to see the last one.

You know how that guy drives around in a black Gallardo with a batman suit on? I wanna see you drive around in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle outfit!

I would love to see this....l lol :jester:

Congrats! Looks awesome. You going to leave the wheels or paint them black?

Thanks Fikse. They are badass in silver, black or titanium. I went with the silver because it shows off the lines of the wheels more, and I already have the other black Aventador wheels.

Congratulation! Really looking forward to hearing your thought on this car. What color are you looking to get the Roadster / 720?

Congratulation! Really looking forward to hearing your thought on this car. What color are you looking to get the Roadster / 720?

He's doing 50th Anniversary Roadster in Balloon White with White leather/Black Q stitch. every carbon option available.

Congrats and enjoy this one for a little longer!