• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghinisti,

you are back, where have you been?

Hey! :) I've just narrowed down where I post now. lol

THEN YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

I said chase them.....NOT catch them. :D

Take them out to the clubs, some drinks some fun....no big deal. Let some other guy buy them things for their attention lol

Shamile

• 1 year later...
Oh wow. Someone finally paid stupid $.

I guess it is relative to how much money someone has, and how bad they want something. OR maybe the buyer was able to negotiate a good deal. :eusa_dance:

It is still gorgeous. Stunning car.

Thanks! :icon_mrgreen:

post-73833-1436463947_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1436464075_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1436464141_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1436464233_thumb.jpg

post-73833-1436464244_thumb.jpg

I guess it is relative to how much money someone has, and how bad they want something. OR maybe the buyer was able to negotiate a good deal. :eusa_dance:

:shock: :lol2: Great pickup! :icon_super:

I have this "wild theory" that the company must be a, ah, front for "something".

No evidence, just wild speculation, based on my attempted dealings with them long ago and everyone else who has ever tried to buy a car from them. That and of course their inventory sits forever. I can echo other's comments that they certainly don't seem to be in the business of selling cars...

Assuming Donzi didn't buy it, how do we know it simply wasn't traded away? A lot of dealers will mark something sold and then quietly wholesale it off...

P.S. Awesome color

Thanks guys, YES, I did buy it.

It is spectacular inside and out. The paint looks as if it is "plugged in"

I think it has every option offered.

I am not affiliated with them in any way, just stating how my deal went.

They are definitely in business to sell cars. The Two salesmen and the owner David and his son Adam...and the office staff.... (at least 10 full time employees) All made me feel very welcome and treated me like a king, even buying me lunch.

They were very easy to deal with and the prices for their inventory was fair and negotiable.

Not sure of who has dealt with them in the past.... but my experience was nothing like some have posted.

I would definitely recommend them to any serious buyers.

Thanks guys, YES, I did buy it.

It is spectacular inside and out. The paint looks as if it is "plugged in"

I think it has every option offered.

I am not affiliated with them in any way, just stating how my deal went.

They are definitely in business to sell cars. The Two salesmen and the owner David and his son Adam...and the office staff.... (at least 10 full time employees) All made me feel very welcome and treated me like a king, even buying me lunch.

They were very easy to deal with and the prices for their inventory was fair and negotiable.

Not sure of who has dealt with them in the past.... but my experience was nothing like some have posted.

I would definitely recommend them to any serious buyers.

Congrats the car looks spectacular, I know what you mean about other people's post on dealers. I had the opposite experiences as you in the past with well known dealers here where people talk like they almost worship them. Bottom line, find out for yourself rather then missing out on a great car based off what other people say.

Congratulations, absolutely stunning. Will definitely hold it's value with a rare color like that.

Post more pics showing off the Monterey Blue!

Ha! Every time someone talks about the color of my car the two words I use are "wet" and "electric", they're the only two I feel that can actually describe the color correctly. I really don't think there's a more stunning color out there, it is definitely my all time favorite.

Welcome to the MB / BN club, you are in good company! :)

I have your old car, I'll take your new car when you want to sell it. :icon_mrgreen: lol enjoy in good health.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your replies.

I will post more pics later. It is almost impossible to capture the color properly in a photo.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your replies.

I will post more pics later. It is almost impossible to capture the color properly in a photo.

Congrats! Are you going to have to do a full service given that the car has been essentially sitting for 3 years? I can't believe you pried it out of their hands. Good work!