Breaking the ice.....

Gatsby

I just recently acquired a 2011 LP550-2 and I joined this forum to siphon off the knowledge of it's contributors while remaining in a dark corner, relatively unseen.

Obviously, I am faltering in this endeavor as the step from spectator to owner has led me to develop what I can only describe as a mild obsession. I know it's only going to get worse so I am being proactive here and I'm going to attack this head on.

With that said, hey everyone. I'm new here....

...now I'm going over to the classifieds section and see if I can't clear some garage space for another Gallardo.

rear wheel drive Gallardos are lots of fun, welcome to the forum.

So are 6-speed manual cars Mister "I just cannot get myself to drive another manual stick shift" :icon_butt:

Welcome to the forum Gatsby ... get some pics up of the car

gatsby, posts 1. You fuckers scared him off.

He admitted to being a little of a lurker.. He knows how fucked up we are and decided to dangle a carrot and see how deep the rabbit hole we would all go before his second post..

He admitted to being a little of a lurker.. He knows how fucked up we are and decided to dangle a carrot and see how deep the rabbit hole we would all go before his second post..

Well, someone call Wheels in here. Let's get to talking about Masonry infused with illumination.

Haahaa...great replies = this is why I love this board!

Well, someone call Wheels in here. Let's get to talking about Masonry infused with illumination.

Call the patent office. If we made internally lit glass blocks he could enjoy both at the same time!