Jpegs13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I named you. You are part of me.

I feel like I've been inside you...

You're wife may be upset.

Im very honored to share this board with so many crazed individuals,some more than others.,.like guys who can talk about kabobs for 20 pages or have weird obsessions with Batman.

And thanks John for the birthday thread...Johns such a good friend that he insisted I spend tomorrow in NY with him driving his Aventador :icon_mrgreen:

Excited to see you buddy!

I feel like I've been inside you...

You're wife may be upset.

Im very honored to share this board with so many crazed individuals,some more than others.,.like guys who can talk about kabobs for 20 pages or have weird obsessions with Batman.

And thanks John for the birthday thread...Johns such a good friend that he insisted I spend tomorrow in NY with him driving his Aventador :icon_mrgreen:

Excited to see you buddy!

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks again guys! I spent today back east with one very generous friend and two beautiful ladies who let me slide inside them without much argument

I have to say there are no words that could have prepared me for the Aventador.

So unbelievably quick and maybe also due to the fact that Jpegs neighbors hate him because apparently the road infront of his home has a 80 mph speed limit :lol:

A funny story from today.. While out we pulled up next to a road construction crew digging up the road. All the guys started tapping each other and pointing at the car... Then the guy operating the back hoe had a shovel full of dirt, he promptly drops the shovel full of dirt and starts jumping around in the cab honking the horn and screaming and pointing with a huge smile on his face. It was pretty hilarious

Thanks for your hospitality John, for going out of your way to entertain me and show me around your great neighborhood. I am already missing the Italian food and that amazing market you took me to. Can't wait to do it again brotha!

br4YUzb.jpg

vVqQ09x.jpg

qkZKKWC.jpg

O8KJG82.jpg

Hlgna2K.jpg